Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Let's for a moment say you are correct....which s.c. justice do you believe will administer his oath of office for another term then?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Are you allowed to run for president if you're being criminally investigated by another country? Lets say Ukraine for example.. Is Biden eligible to be president?

My understanding is there will be another election where Trump runs unopposed in the coming months once everything settles. I dont believe there will be any inauguration on the 20th of Jan. 

Not factual, just my understanding.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, edithjimmy said:

I am praying that the truth of the election being stolen will be fully accepted . Over 80,000,000. People think the election was stolen . An I am one. But unfortunately if it is not brought out and accepted I suppose I will have to accept it.  But I don't have to like it.

Everything is supposed to be released soon and the evidence is so irrefutable that the vast majority will see it was an attempted coup. Treason will become a common word. Why did Trump recently make it so firing squad is allowed? Only one reason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Are you allowed to run for president if you're being criminally investigated by another country? Lets say Ukraine for example.. Is Biden eligible to be president?

My understanding is there will be another election where Trump runs unopposed in the coming months once everything settles. I dont believe there will be any inauguration on the 20th of Jan. 

Not factual, just my understanding.

Concerning Ukraine I can't say, but Iraq did issue an arrest warrant for Donald, so who knows.  Other than that, I don't have the same, what I consider, conspiratorial belief system that many of those unwilling to accept election loss have.....So I'll stick with the normalness that is the American electoral process, which happens every four years, come hell or high water....There's always a winner, and there's always a loser, it doesn't always settle well, but it must be accepted......The object is to back a candidate with a winning strategy that the majority of voters will accept and vote for, in this case, Biden proved to be that guy.  No offense intended.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Concerning Ukraine I can't say, but Iraq did issue an arrest warrant for Donald, so who knows.  Other than that, I don't have the same, what I consider, conspiratorial belief system that many of those unwilling to accept election loss have.....So I'll stick with the normalness that is the American electoral process, which happens every four years, come hell or high water....There's always a winner, and there's always a loser, it doesn't always settle well, but it must be accepted......The object is to back a candidate with a winning strategy that the majority of voters will accept and vote for, in this case, Biden proved to be that guy.  No offense intended.

GO RV, then BV

No offense taken, i respect your opinion.

I agree with your position as long as it's a fair election. The election that we just had was obviously rigged in many different ways to anyone that has spent time researching it. I feel its more dangerous to allow the theft of an election than it is to stand against it. Good news is we are supposed to be switching to a new quantum voting system that is much harder to be hacked into. 

Regarding Trumps warrant in Iraq, I believe the deepstate and fake news will do whatever it takes to try and make Trump look bad including but limited to spreading false information. Trump had permission from iraq to take Solemeini (sp?) out for being a threat to many countries and several hundred murders. Im sure the Iranians in iraq are behind this.

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

No offense taken, i respect your opinion.

I agree with your position as long as it's a fair election. The election that we just had was obviously rigged in many different ways to anyone that has spent time researching it. I feel its more dangerous to allow the theft of an election than it is to stand against it. Good news is we are supposed to be switching to a new quantum voting system that is much harder to be hacked into. 

Regarding Trumps warrant in Iraq, I believe the deepstate and fake news will do whatever it takes to try and make Trump look bad including but limited to spreading false information. 

The continued protection of our election system is most definitely imperative, as hackers will always try to find a way to subvert our way of life.  Perhaps the next administration will seek out Mr. Krebs as a consultant on cyber security as he proved himself as the foremost expert on the matter.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I have to admit, I am one who believes the election was stolen. I wish the Democrats, especially Biden, would get behind the push to prove to the world that the election was not stolen and our system still works. If I was Biden, I would want everyone to know I truly won. I believe it would calm the majority down. I think most people, wether they like Biden or Trump, just want reassurance that the election was won fairly. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Mr. G said:

I have to admit, I am one who believes the election was stolen. I wish the Democrats, especially Biden, would get behind the push to prove to the world that the election was not stolen and our system still works. If I was Biden, I would want everyone to know I truly won. I believe it would calm the majority down. I think most people, wether they like Biden or Trump, just want reassurance that the election was won fairly. 

Are you suggesting the accused should have to prove innocence, as opposed to the burden of proof lying with the accuser?  Let me ask, what happened with the "servers seized in Germany by black ops" story?  Nothing...or has it morphed to Italy now?  At what point will people begin to realize they were duped by obscure internet entities who provided mass quantities of click bait?  These of course are just my opinions, but day after day passes...the term "soon" has become more and more prominent in election fantasyland, and still nothing on the election fraud side of things ever comes to fruition....nothing, zip, nada.  In the mean time, our country is being torn apart because there's still politicians willing to sell their souls for a slice of Trump's base down the road.  Again, just my opinion, not meat to offend.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The laptop(s) taken in the Capital Bldg were confirmed by Pelosi (in interview with Leslie), and Pelosi actually stated "Computer and Laptop" speaking to her own office. You are able to see the video's of the Capital police allowing 200 peaceful protesters in and also as they were told to leave. I watched each and every video (Even MSM) and person to see if I could see any laptops or computers being carried out. I did not see any. So, where did the computer and laptop(s) go? Is this also a false story? Even though Pelosi confirmed that a Computer and Laptop were taken from her office?

I do believe that too many people have their hands in the honey jar and that includes military. Quite possible Trump will not be able to fix it, unfortunately.

The NY Police staff have stated today that Joe Biden should be in handcuffs due to the information that they saw on Hunter Biden's laptop. There is a video of that. There are also Hunter Biden photos with young girls that are repulsive being circulated. Is this all fake news? Didn't really happen? 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you suggesting the accused should have to prove innocence, as opposed to the burden of proof lying with the accuser?  Let me ask, what happened with the "servers seized in Germany by black ops" story?  Nothing...or has it morphed to Italy now?  At what point will people begin to realize they were duped by obscure internet entities who provided mass quantities of click bait?  These of course are just my opinions, but day after day passes...the term "soon" has become more and more prominent in election fantasyland, and still nothing on the election fraud side of things ever comes to fruition....nothing, zip, nada.  In the mean time, our country is being torn apart because there's still politicians willing to sell their souls for a slice of Trump's base down the road.  Again, just my opinion, not meat to offend.

GO RV, then BV 

I understand the frustration of claims of fraud not coming out to the public yet but keep in mind they are exposing evil, this is the plan. It will ALL come out at the same time as this is the only way people will believe it. If you search well enough you can find what i consider proof of almost everything that has been claimed as far as election fraud goes. 

I have seen the paperwork that governors signed agreeing to using the secret ballot cardstock and pictures of the secret watermarks with special isotopes placed on ballets, i have seen video evidence of poll workers repeatedly placing the same stack of ballots on the machine to be counted, i have seen videos of shredding trucks outside of the polling places shredding ballots and the remnants that were collected as proof. I saw videos of poll supervisors instructing poll watchers and most poll workers to leave at a certain time and 4 people stayed and kept counting, i saw videos of poll workers blocking windows with cardboard and any other materials they could find to hide from the public. I have seen multiple poll workers arrested and convicted for election fraud including written confessions, i have seen the exact voting machines that were used in the election collected and sampled afterwards and saw how the votes for Trump were switched to biden. I could keep going with things that only heard of from reliable sources that happened like millions of ballots that were shipped from china that had ballot marks perfectly printed instead of circled in by humans but i think ive said enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

3 minutes ago, thankins said:

The laptop(s) taken in the Capital Bldg were confirmed by Pelosi (in interview with Leslie), and Pelosi actually stated "Computer and Laptop" speaking to her own office. You are able to see the video's of the Capital police allowing 200 peaceful protesters in and also as they were told to leave. I watched each and every video (Even MSM) and person to see if I could see any laptops or computers being carried out. I did not see any. So, where did the computer and laptop(s) go? Is this also a false story? Even though Pelosi confirmed that a Computer and Laptop were taken from her office?

I do believe that too many people have their hands in the honey jar and that includes military. Quite possible Trump will not be able to fix it, unfortunately.

The NY Police staff have stated today that Joe Biden should be in handcuffs due to the information that they saw on Hunter Biden's laptop. There is a video of that. There are also Hunter Biden photos with young girls that are repulsive being circulated. Is this all fake news? Didn't really happen? 

My understanding is that most of the laptops have already been forensically investigated and the good people have the info. It didnt sound like we got all of them.

• Upvote 1

I wonder why McConnell wants Trump impeached?

"Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I understand the frustration of claims of fraud not coming out to the public yet but keep in mind they are exposing evil, this is the plan. It will ALL come out at the same time as this is the only way people will believe it. If you search well enough you can find what i consider proof of almost everything that has been claimed as far as election fraud goes. 

I have seen the paperwork that governors signed agreeing to using the secret ballot cardstock and pictures of the secret watermarks with special isotopes placed on ballets, i have seen video evidence of poll workers repeatedly placing the same stack of ballots on the machine to be counted, i have seen videos of shredding trucks outside of the polling places shredding ballots and the remnants that were collected as proof. I saw videos of poll supervisors instructing poll watchers and most poll workers to leave at a certain time and 4 people stayed and kept counting, i saw videos of poll workers blocking windows with cardboard and any other materials they could find to hide from the public. I have seen multiple poll workers arrested and convicted for election fraud including written confessions, i have seen the exact voting machines that were used in the election collected and sampled afterwards and saw how the votes for Trump were switched to biden. I could keep going with things that only heard of from reliable sources that happened like millions of ballots that were shipped from china that had ballot marks perfectly printed instead of circled in by humans but i think ive said enough.

@Longtimelurkerdid u see the video from Maria Zack about Italy flipping the votes from trump to creepy joe Biden? It was on rumble 
https://rumble.com/vcjk58-maria-zack-italy-did-it-arturo-delia-admits-to-stealing-lecton.html

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

iraq did not issue an arrest warrant for trump. bullshit

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

@Longtimelurkerdid u see the video from Maria Zack about Italy flipping the votes from trump to creepy joe Biden? It was on rumble 
https://rumble.com/vcjk58-maria-zack-italy-did-it-arturo-delia-admits-to-stealing-lecton.html

It's actually the Vatican,Italy is just taking the hit. I heard we can't go after Italy because of the WTO do I think they cut a deal for Italy to confess . It's the Davinci Satellites that turned the votes. This is what I am hearing 

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

It's actually the Vatican,Italy is just taking the hit. I heard we can't go after Italy because of the WTO do I think they cut a deal for Italy to confess . It's the Davinci Satellites that turned the votes. This is what I am hearing 

🤦🏻

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, "Fred" said:

No, but my sources said that the vatican was behind the payments that lead to it.

There have been "proven" pedophiles, Instagram "Likes" for Brazilian model, and statements contrary to "Christian" teaching and beliefs at the Vatican and Catholic Priests worldwide. There has always been extravagant use of money that poor people give as an offering to God. So, to blow off a statement about Vatican involvement in the Georgia Election is just disregarding the monitoring and observance by certain agencies that tracked the Dominican encrypted communications through a satellite belonging to Italy and used by the Vatican. I have learned that where there is smoke, there is going to be a fire if there is not already one ongoing. No offense to anyone intended. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you suggesting the accused should have to prove innocence, as opposed to the burden of proof lying with the accuser?

I couldn't even read past that. President Trump lived with that for 4 years, and Kavanaugh.......Why is it right and convenient now? 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

What you have to understand Fancy is just like free speech, if you are saying things the Rats agree with then speak it Brother ( no matter how vile it may be), but if you are conservative then ANYTHING that does not toe the communist line, well then that is RACIST and HATE Speech!! And when it comes to guilt or innocence, well, if you are a RAT well you cannot be guilty because your intentions are "good", you have feelings and therefore you do not need to prove your innocence. But if you are conservative, why you are evil, and guilty as hell and all the evidence and truth matters NOT because you are irredeemable. That's how things work now and after Jan 20 it will only get worse.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3