Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

I was a little taken back when first checking out his bio....most of what we see here can be attributed to demonic activity which scripture points out is part and parcel of the Christian experience. One doesn't have look any further than congress to see the prevalence of demonic activity today.

I agree with you.

I've experienced a couple of devil spirits in my lifetime. Nothing as profound as stuff on his site  

I've seen 2 people possessed, foaming at the mouth like an animal and a few other things.

Years ago I was headed towards a head on collision and my car was lifted out of the way,others saw it!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

24 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Perhaps I'll look it up some time but not today!!  Lol!

God bless..I'm calling it a day.

You seem like a well grounded person please don’t look it up this will make you sick and weigh too much on your heart and spirit trust me on this you don’t want to know!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

I agree with you.

I've experienced a couple of devil spirits in my lifetime. Nothing as profound as stuff on his site  

I've seen 2 people possessed, foaming at the mouth like an animal and a few other things.

Years ago I was headed towards a head on collision and my car was lifted out of the way,others saw it!!

Angels on assignment! I've seen stuff too. The spirit world is real. With Parler gone, this site now serves another purpose for me. So thank you all for bringing what you hear. Such a crazy time.

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

I agree with you.

Yes! God is good! Thank you for sharing.   :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, fancy said:

Angels on assignment! I've seen stuff too. The spirit world is real. With Parler gone, this site now serves another purpose for me. So thank you all for bringing what you hear. Such a crazy time.

If at any time staff feels i should stop, i will.  I never intended to post so much. Sorry for hijacking thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Lin Wood post. Wont upload to large.

Bottom part of post

"Perhaps most shocking will be the masterful actions of President Trump in ridding our country of debtor-state status. Our financial system is a paper fraud. Time for bankruptcy and a fresh start. Just think - no income taxes!"

*** sounds like a reset to me!

yep....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

If at any time staff feels i should stop, i will.  I never intended to post so much. Sorry for hijacking thread.

Don't stop! We need to hear everthing. President Trump's supporters are basically cut off. We need the information.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Misinformation.

Monkeywerx on youtube is a great channel to follow. He tracks military aircraft and discusses what they might be doing and why. If you listen to the first couple minutes of this video, you'll hear that he is being fed Misinformation by his trusted sources now. We are in a information war and we will be getting different answers to the same questions. It will be hard to distinguish whats really going on. It might be a good time to try and relax, go outside etc. 

I will continue to post information but please realize we might be getting misinformation at any point. I look forward to listening to Trump speak. His speeches may keep getting pushed back due to safety or strategy. 

Feel free to post information you find here as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You seem like a well grounded person please don’t look it up this will make you sick and weigh too much on your heart and spirit trust me on this you don’t want to know!!!

So Dinarrock and Lurker, where are you guys getting this info about the HillDawg and Wiener's laptop??

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

My opinion based off of research is..

We will not go to war. It will look like we are about to but we will not.

Xi and Trump are working together.

Xi is surrounded by a corrupt communist regime and they will be removed.

Xi will lead the new republic of China.

This "war" is a smoke screen to drain the swamp and launch the new financial systems.

No clue if true, just what ive run across in my research.

So you're saying that Xi may be a good guy??

10 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I will heed you advice Dinarrock.

Sometimes we absolutely don't need to have evil pictures, etc. Etched in our heart .

There's way more than enough blatant evil going on . WH

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So Dinarrock and Lurker, where are you guys getting this info about the HillDawg and Wiener's laptop??

Try search engines that arent sensored. Google is the most sensored and they purchased duck duck go so im sure they're sensored now too. I use bing and microsoft.

Start your research with "sidney powell talking about anthony weiners laptop."

"Nypd reaction to anthony weiners laptop"

"Anthony Weiners life insurance policy"

"Frazzle drip" - (Horrific, made me cry)

On 1/11/2021 at 7:12 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Donald already stated he's skipping the inauguration.....If he's to remain in office 4 more years, how can he skip it, as he must place his hand on the Bible and swear an oath at the inauguration, it's a constitutional thing.....which, according to his supporters, is the very document they follow to the letter of the law without exception.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

He will be at his own inauguration, so how can he be at Bidens.  Biden will  not be president.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, edithjimmy said:

He will be at his own inauguration, so how can he be at Bidens.  Biden will  not be president.

I'm imagine he will be "at his own".....However, the lawful inauguration of the next, fair and freely, elected POTUS, Joe Biden, is the one that counts.  ;)

GO RV, then BV    

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm imagine he will be "at his own".....However, the lawful inauguration of the next, fair and freely, elected POTUS, Joe Biden, is the one that counts.  ;)

GO RV, then BV    

I am praying that the truth of the election being stolen will be fully accepted . Over 80,000,000. People think the election was stolen . An I am one. But unfortunately if it is not brought out and accepted I suppose I will have to accept it.  But I don't have to like it.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, edithjimmy said:

I am praying that the truth of the election being stolen will be fully accepted . Over 80,000,000. People think the election was stolen . An I am one. But unfortunately if it is not brought out and accepted I suppose I will have to accept it.  But I don't have to like it.

I understand your angst.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2