Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

8 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

nervous laugh???? your right.... and I hope you accept it... and I hope you will sign off after all the nonsense you've been claiming just like our ex-president...:butt-kicking:

Why so mean?...can't we all just get along?  Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion, especially in the Rumors Section.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

27 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

More info I have received. Shedagal-(Dont know if true) 

Pompeo is posting every 30 min on the app called Telegram. Started at 8:01 and has posted exactly every 30 min.

When he starts posting every 15min, the "take back" is on. (I ASSUME this means arrests start as we are "taking back" our country but my assumption could be wrong.) When he posts every 10 min to 5 min, expect the EBS message.

This is what I've heard from people I trust in the know has said also. In Italy they went dark Saturday night there have been arrest and the pope has been taken into custody. Packistain  went dark I'm not sure what has happened there.  Also informed the marshall law was signed Sunday afternoon. Was informed to listen to Pompeo not to the content but the timing. It is the countdown.  Trump has signed  a ratification taking America back to a Republic on July 4th 2020. To bring us back to the original founding fathers constitution. God Bless America.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Download TELEGRAM APP-

Set up account (easy)

Search "Pompeo" (not full name)

Select Mike Pompeo with 9,000 subscribers. (Might be more when you get there, was 3,000 last night)

Go to bottom and tap "join" 

Follow along!

They must be limiting this App now I downloaded it and just searched for Pompeo and added him it shows his picture there but it only messaged me something in Italian? It’s says his name at the top Mike Pompeo and right below his name it says “bot”

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Pow! 2

Lin Wood post. Wont upload to large.

Bottom part of post

"Perhaps most shocking will be the masterful actions of President Trump in ridding our country of debtor-state status. Our financial system is a paper fraud. Time for bankruptcy and a fresh start. Just think - no income taxes!"

*** sounds like a reset to me!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Pompeo is on speaking now and he has said nothing about it. It would seem logical to me that he wouldn’t be just giving this speech and doing a question and answer session on the Voice of America if the Insurrection Act has been implemented?? I would seriously think he wouldn’t have time to do this interview and would be extremely busy otherwise?? Again I hope it’s true or our country is truly lost and been taken over by communist China without ever firing a shot just like they said they would!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Pompeo is on speaking now and he has said nothing about it. It would seem logical to me that he wouldn’t be just giving this speech and doing a question and answer session on the Voice of America if the Insurrection Act has been implemented?? I would seriously think he wouldn’t have time to do this interview and would be extremely busy otherwise?? Again I hope it’s true or our country is truly lost and been taken over by communist China without ever firing a shot just like they said they would!

Optics? Confusion necessary? It came from Sidney Powell directly. Then they claimed it was error

• Thanks 1