Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

58 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

my fumes???? LOL!!! look at all the nonsense..... and nothing first was november then december , then january 6TH and now we waiting for the 20TH...... 🤣🤣

Hey you wanna compare , your three months you mentioned to the three or more years of the conspiracy the Liberal’s were pushing ?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

1 minute ago, jegou said:

Hi keylime yes with God all things are possible. President Trump has pulled off the best trump card ever. Wikileaks just dumped so much about all the evil the left has done. Stay safe out there. I hear this week will be crazy.

Absolutely, hang in there! Don't believe anything the MSM says, believe the opposite of what they say!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, jegou said:

Hi keylime yes with God all things are possible. President Trump has pulled off the best trump card ever. Wikileaks just dumped so much about all the evil the left has done. Stay safe out there. I hear this week will be crazy.

Im hearing it will be done by the 18th and the swamp is deep for both sides👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, jegou said:

Looking forward to the craziness. Therein lies the victory! God will not be mocked, nor the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 1/8/2021 at 12:15 PM, Jaygo said:

That is incorrect. I am also not ashamed of the Gospel. I just don’t like people quoting the Gospel in an atmosphere that it shouldn’t be quoted. 

I think you need to pray about your attitude towards the Gospel. We are instructed to always be ready to give an answer; to preach wherever and whenever we are. You want to go before Jesus and explain to Him why Dinarvets chats was a place you felt was the wrong atmosphere for His Gospel?

"If you are ashamed of Me," Jesus said, "I will be ashamed of you before my Father."

You really want to go there? We are instructed to "be instant in season and out of season." In other words, there is NO ATMOSPHERE the Gospel should not be preached or quoted. You better check your heart. Jesus said, "don't put a bucket over your light but let it shine forth everywhere."

2 Timothy 4:2

“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5