Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

15 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

That is incorrect. I am also not ashamed of the Gospel. I just don’t like people quoting the Gospel in an atmosphere that it shouldn’t be quoted. 

That is YOUR opinion.  I don't answer to you.  And I don't believe there is ever a time when scripture is not relevant or appropriate.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Wouldn’t this site stink if we refrained from posting things that bothered other people? Nobody could post anything because there's always someone with a different view. That ideology doesnt work with freedom.

I get you 100%! Has someone ever made a bad comment about your Mom that just really pissed you off? I kind of feel the same way when people quote the Bible. 

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

We are living in biblical times and some say it is found in the Book of Revelations. 

Isn't every day since the Bible written by men a day of living in "biblical times"?  Hasn't every generation for thousands of years prepared for the end of times?  The whole point of not revealing the exact moment of His return is to keep people on the straight and narrow, stay focused, follow His lessons, live by His word?  All that said, I fail to see how any of it has anything to do with American politics.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Isn't every day since the Bible written by men a day of living in "biblical times"?  Hasn't every generation for thousands of years prepared for the end of times?  The whole point of not revealing the exact moment of His return is to keep people on the straight and narrow, stay focused, follow His lessons, live by His word?  All that said, I fail to see how any of it has anything to do with American politics.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

THANK YOU!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Yes, everyday should be considered biblical however the bible highlights certain events more than our every day life. The events unfolding right now are specifically highlighted. Good question! I highly recommend watching "freedom force battalion" on youtube. She connects our current events to Revelations.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

Yes, everyday should be considered biblical however the bible highlights certain events more than our every day life. The events unfolding right now are specifically highlighted. Good question! I highly recommend watching "freedom force battalion" on youtube. She connects our current events to Revelations.

Current events here in the U.S. or worldwide....like in Banglidesh, or Iceland, or Siberia, etc. etc.?

GO RV, then BV

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then 

World wide of course.

Are you familiar with Judas in the bible? He betrayed his leader and received coins right?

Did you see Pence receive a coin after he betrayed Trump?

I have never been a "bible thumper". I did grow up christian however. I am just as shocked as anyone with this stuff but ive been researching it long enough to now expect it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

World wide of course.

Are you familiar with Judas in the bible? He betrayed his leader and received coins right?

Did you see Pence receive a coin after he betrayed Trump?

I have never been a "bible thumper". I did grow up christian however. I am just as shocked as anyone with this stuff but ive been researching it long enough to now expect it.

VP Pence honorably performed his constitutional duty....It's literally written in the U.S. Constitution, and VP Pence followed it to the letter of the law.  That man, and I am no fan, has toted Donald's water for four years, never spilled a drop, talked him up at every opportunity....and what'd it get him?....an angry mob sent to stop him from performing his duty, that's what.  Trump owes that man everything....Pence, now there's a Christian.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

VP Pence honorably performed his constitutional duty....It's literally written in the U.S. Constitution, and VP Pence followed it to the letter of the law.  That man, and I am no fan, has toted Donald's water for four years, never spilled a drop, talked him up at every opportunity....and what'd it get him?....an angry mob sent to stop him from performing his duty, that's what.  Trump owes that man everything....Pence, now there's a Christian.

GO RV, then BV

I respectfully disagree. Pence has been portrayed as a Christian but he is not even close. He cleans up nicely.

Research child trafficking in Indiana while he was governor. It's really bad. Don't use google and try multiple search engines. It is suppressed but you can find it. I rate him 2nd for the worst crimes against humanity (children) with Hillarious Clinton being first. There probably is worse but i haven't run across it yet. I believe this is why he was chosen for v.p. crazy plan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 1/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, Longtimelurker said:

I respectfully disagree. When there is rioting in the streets throughout the country (world) and people are starving (already happening in some cities).

When the election gets overturned, we will be nearing climax. Then POW! Currency reset!

***Just my opinion based on a mixture of research ive done over the years.

Concerned you may be correct.  But praying for peaceful resolution.  Just listened to Praying Medic's video from last night.  Apparently Trump is going to Camp David this weekend.  He usually meets with his military advisors there.  Prophet Hank Kunneman says the end of this will be decisive and will bring division but God will settle it quickly.  We all need to hope for the best but be prepared for technology blackouts.  Get food, get your meds, get TP, get cash.  I pray it won't be necessary.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Concerned you may be correct.  But praying for peaceful resolution.  Just listened to Praying Medic's video from last night.  Apparently Trump is going to Camp David this weekend.  He usually meets with his military advisors there.  Prophet Hank Kunneman says the end of this will be decisive and will bring division but God will settle it quickly.  We all need to hope for the best but be prepared for technology blackouts.  Get food, get your meds, get TP, get cash.  I pray it won't be necessary.

Absolutely👍🏻

I don't see an election result that won't include riots/chaos, either way we need to prepare and pray we won't need it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Trump seems to recruit from the bottom of the barrel.  Maybe so he can use his tagline without regrets? You're fired!!!!

Correct, thats the only way people would believe him. He had to expose them by putting them in the spot light. He had to bottom pick👍🏻

Trump might just say "You're fired" when they leave lol. He likes to troll people🤣

Fyi- I couldnt stand trump or reality t.v for that matter. My respect started when i watched an interview of him from 20 years ago and he said " If I have to run for president to save this country, I will." Thats when I started digging.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Of course, but I think my interpretation is more fitting of the debacle of the current situation. 

My understanding is that it is a super computer that tracks and saves all communications. It was turned off several administrations ago and Trump turned it back on without anyone knowing.

I'd like to hear your interpretation if done mind?