Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

Smart move! 

So very out of character

3 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

If he was that smart he would have walked the straight and narrow until he got what he needed. He didn’t do that. He made a fool of himself by jumping the gun trying to bring the wrong people down with him. He should have played nice with the other children and he would have gotten farther! 😂

He just didn't understand the theory of To bring on the Kraken!!!!!

It really originated from attorney Sidney Powell, based on her approach to revealing big news in court appearances. As she presented her information and theories, the court officials would laugh and shake their heads in astonishment. After which they woud beg her to stop while proclaiming....STP! STOP! already, you are kraken me up!!!🤣 And that is how the legend started!!!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Wow!! Do you really think Trump is that smart???? If he was that smart he would have walked the straight and narrow until he got what he needed. He didn’t do that. He made a fool of himself by jumping the gun trying to bring the wrong people down with him. He should have played nice with the other children and he would have gotten farther! 😂

The team who put this plan together including the dept of defense is that smart. Trump has done exactly as he was instructed by the team behind him. He played nice when he was supposed to and he was naughty when he was supposed to. It is a brilliant plan and its exciting to watch! Enjoy the show, trust the plan!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

5 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

So very out of character

It really originated from attorney Sidney Powell, based on her approach to revealing big news in court appearances. As she presented her information and theories, the court officials would laugh and shake their heads in astonishment. After which they woud beg her to stop while proclaiming....STP! STOP! already, you are kraken me up!!!🤣 And that is how the legend started!!!

Remember that time the "Kraken" sited the population of a Minnesota county as evidence of voter fraud in........Michigan?  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

So very out of character

Do you understand what the "kraken" is? And how it is being used?

• Pow! 1

35 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Are insider statements worthy of consideration? 

Former White House communications director Alyssa Farah said Friday that President Donald Trump lied to the American people about the 2020 presidential election results and said that he should "seriously consider" resigning from office after Wednesday's deadly insurrection at the US Capitol.

%7B© from LinkedIn

Farah said on CNN's "New Day" that she holds Trump responsible for inciting the mob that stormed the US Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress' certification of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College win and allowing this "lie to take a life of its own that the election might be overturned."

She is just trying to save her career.

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Remember that time the "Kraken" sited the population of a Minnesota county as evidence of voter fraud in........Michigan?  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

They understand that most of the SCOTUS is corrupt too. They cant involve the military until they try to resolve the issues using every possible avenue. That part is complete now, be ready for military action. Remember the other night when Trump said "Go home in peace"?  That too had to take place before he could activate the resurrection act. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Are insider statements worthy of consideration? 

Former White House communications director Alyssa Farah said Friday that President Donald Trump lied to the American people about the 2020 presidential election results and said that he should "seriously consider" resigning from office after Wednesday's deadly insurrection at the US Capitol.

%7B© from LinkedIn

Farah said on CNN's "New Day" that she holds Trump responsible for inciting the mob that stormed the US Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress' certification of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College win and allowing this "lie to take a life of its own that the election might be overturned."

She is a former disgruntled employee! Plus a drunk,to say the least! :tiphat: 

• Pow! 3

30 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Wow!! Do you really think Trump is that smart???? If he was that smart he would have walked the straight and narrow until he got what he needed. He didn’t do that. He made a fool of himself by jumping the gun trying to bring the wrong people down with him. He should have played nice with the other children and he would have gotten farther! 😂

Jaygo, you don't play nice with the devil.  Jesus said in Luke 12:51 He did not come for peace but rather division.  In Matthew 10:34 He said He came with a sword.  David ran toward Goliath.   You don't cower.  You expose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thought maybe the "resurrection act" was perhaps a biblical political proposition involving the u.s. government that I hadn't heard of.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Well, I did just say the prophets said God was going to have a Red Sea moment.  Not sure if he will use the government.  😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Jaygo, you don't play nice with the devil.  Jesus said in Luke 12:51 He did not come for peace but rather division.  In Matthew 10:34 He said He came with a sword.  David ran toward Goliath.   You don't cower.  You expose.

I enjoy everything you post and respect you as a good member of this site, but don’t quote the Bible out of respect to me. 

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Jaygo said:

I enjoy everything you post and respect you as a good member of this site, but don’t quote the Bible out of respect to me. 

I am not ashamed of the Gospel and will not quit quoting it for anyone.  I will, however, respect that you do not value it.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I am not ashamed of the Gospel and will not quit quoting it for anyone.  I will, however, respect that you do not value it.

That is incorrect. I am also not ashamed of the Gospel. I just don’t like people quoting the Gospel in an atmosphere that it shouldn’t be quoted. 

16 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Wouldn’t this site stink if we refrained from posting things that bothered other people? Nobody could post anything because there's always someone with a different view. That ideology doesnt work with freedom.

• Upvote 3