Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When things seem at their worst

Shedagal

7 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Again nowhere in that statement does Trump concede the election period!! He never said I concede the election for you slow demorats he said there will be a peaceful transition of power on Jan 20th, he also doesn’t say who the transfer of power will be to by name!! So yes it’s going to get exciting I have a feeling!!

Sounds like you're saying there will be a peaceful transition of power from himself to.......himself.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Again nowhere in that statement does Trump concede the election period!! He never said I concede the election for you slow demorats he said there will be a peaceful transition of power on Jan 20th, he also doesn’t say who the transfer of power will be to by name!! So yes it’s going to get exciting I have a feeling!!

413805F6-D3E3-49D5-BD69-27BF5D84F4D0.png

I never said he conceded. I agree with you.

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

This guy Charlie has been accurate on several things in the past. Listen to the first hour or so. He explains whats going on.

Skip first 10 min.

Watch "Charlie Freak LIVE: Today was the Show, Tonight the Game is ON!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/8-U3WSsW6sg

Looks like they took this down. I couldn't access it.

59 minutes ago, jegou said:

Thanks to longtimelurker and dinarrock for the info. My cousin texted me at 2 am before i had a chance to research on my own. Fyi i am not one of the slow demonrat commies. Go Trump go rv. God will win.

No he has not will never concede and he will do his second term 

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Yes. I believe both Pompeo and Flynn know the plan.

Pompeo, Flynn, Rogers, jfk jnr and trump are the plan military op get ready 

• Pow! 3

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Facebook and instagram just announced Trumps accounts are blocked indefinitely.. Time for Insurrection Act?? 

I hope you all have food, meds, water, gas etc.. I believe we are about to experience an internet outage which means stores might not be able to sell things. Could last for a week or two. 

That’s why general Flynn told patriots to stock up

• Pow! 1