Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 January 2021

Adam Montana

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for the update Adam.  I’m ready for Opra to say, “and you get an HCL and so do you Pitcher”.  😂 😆 

I appreciate you allowing my file to post charts again.  I can’t erase it so getting more memory worked out.  

9 months ago I didn’t know one thing about Cryptos.  I owned a handful of BTC but only bought some to shut up a family member who was bugging me to buy some.  My buy in was around 2500 and I still own them.  

After reading a few members posts in the VIP!" rel="">VIP I decided to give Cryptos a try.  A big Thank you to

CL, NEPats, Chuck, 6ly, and all the others who posted about Cryptos in the VIP!" rel="">VIP.  It’s been an exciting ride.  I know charts and ETH looked like it was ready to run.  Geez, it doubled in less than 2 months and I was hooked. It really isn’t so easy a caveman can do it but it’s a lot easier than trading the current Stock Market imo.  

Cryptos are the future and it’s probably a smart move to embrace the change rather than put your head in the sand.  I will be sharing more charts in the future.  Today’s big winner for me was LINK and XLM.  

05305AD4-AEB8-4A0B-9BEF-E9EA6C76566D.gif.e402b22fea249d56b3941d15540072b3.gif

Wish you had been in the crypto section from the inception....glad you took the leap of faith.....😉...CL 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

The first crypto transaction bought pizza... because that's how much they were worth at that time.

f6e09dd5-af0a-4097-ae9e-72cf175bf6eb.jpg

If you want to put in only $41 in a coinbase account and buy just $41 worth of crypto, you can do that!

10,000 bitcoin=$41 on may22 ,2010. So 1 bitcoin=$0.0041usd. Now 1 iqd=0.00069usd. So  the price of 1 bitcoin in 2010 is still considered more pricey than 1 iqd now. But the difference is in 10 years from 2010 to 2021, bitcoin investor already become millioner, on the other hand the dinar investors who has kept and hold the iqd have never enjoyed the rv in 17 years. I guess i regret i amn't lucky enough to buy the bitcoin back in 2010. And the price of bitcoin is over=$30,000 and it is already expensive. Buy as low as possible and sell as high as possible. Can someone smart here tell us the information about other kinds of cryptos and blockchain tech , except bitcoin , that is cheap like the price of 1 bitcoin=$0.0041 back in 2010?

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2021 at 9:16 AM, Adam Montana said:

While we wait, I sure hope you're paying attention - and making money - while so much good stuff is happening in the crypto world! Check this thread out, for example. As one member stated... it's "so easy a caveman can do it".

:twothumbs: 

The first crypto transaction bought pizza... because that's how much they were worth at that time.

f6e09dd5-af0a-4097-ae9e-72cf175bf6eb.jpg

:tiphat:

Question: Does the $200 Million Pizza come with free topping? Hope so, at those prices... :cheesehead: :jester:

• Upvote 1

All of you guys that are asking questions, wanting more info, etc on crypto coins, you need to jump into the VIP section.   Seriously!   We have an entire forum on crypto currencies with quite a few very experienced, very knowledgeable members posting in there and answering questions.   If you're wanting to jump in, being in that forum is PRICELESS!     Seriously! 

Here's a link that takes you to the VIP signup.  I hope it works. 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Me too. I regret that i didn't buy the bitcoin while the price was cheap back in 2010. 

I have to agree an while we’re at wishing we had a future vision of what to spend our money on, what about Google, Apple an Facebook. If I had invested all the money I have invested in the Dinar into anyone of these stocks I would be laughing at anyone who suggested buying a crazy currency called the Iraqi Dinar....

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DoD said:

I have to agree an while we’re at wishing we had a future vision of what to spend our money on, what about Google, Apple an Facebook. If I had invested all the money I have invested in the Dinar into anyone of these stocks I would be laughing at anyone who suggested buying a crazy currency called the Iraqi Dinar....

at least the price of 1 iqd is still cheaper than the price of 1 bitcoin back in 2010. now , we just pray and hope that the iqd will rv at higher rate between $1 - $3, therefore, all dinar investors can also become millionaires, like bitcoin investors. and, from now on, we just wait for the cbi to annouce the date and the rate at anytime.:praying::praying::praying:

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Me too. I regret that i didn't buy the bitcoin while the price was cheap back in 2010. 

I did but sold all of them when they hit 12 dollars, I bought at .50 I had 4,000 Btc. I’m sick over it! I think I would be sitting on about $132,000,000.00 if my math is right! How stupid can you be!! :rake:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I did but sold all of them when they hit 12 dollars, I bought at .50 I had 4,000 Btc. I’m sick over it! I think I would be sitting on about $132,000,000.00 if my math is right! How stupid can you be!! :rake:

don't blame yourselves. nobody is stupid. actually, it isn't a bad ROI. you bought at=$0.50 and you sold at $12. and that is 24 fold increase, at leastit is better than nothing ( like ne ). now, do you still buy and own other stocks, beside btc, that the price is cheap or at least the same like the price of 1 bitcoin back in 2010=0.0041 usd right now?

17 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

don't blame yourselves. nobody is stupid. actually, it isn't a bad ROI. you bought at=$0.50 and you sold at $12. and that is 24 fold increase, at leastit is better than nothing ( like ne ). now, do you still buy and own other stocks, beside btc, that the price is cheap or at least the same like the price of 1 bitcoin back in 2010=0.0041 usd right now?

I want to by some xrp. I bought my first stock about three months ago for .75 a share I bought 43,000 shares it closed Friday at $12.00 I believe it will top out between $23.00 to $25.00!! When it hits $23.00 I’m selling out!! I had a friend give me tip on the stock as I have never bought stocks before! I’m just a poor old cowboy! Now cattle I do know! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm actually slightly amused at the members who are complaining about no dinar news when I clearly mentioned HCL, and then some of the same members whining about life in general while the VIP!" rel="">VIP members are all posting about how great the benefits are in VIP!" rel="">VIP.

Some people just want things handed to them, and that's fine - it's what happens in VIP!" rel="">VIP. Of course, you have to actually read. And maybe even take action. There's nothing stopping you from taking control of your own life and changing the direction at any given time.

Today is a great day to get started, if you are one of those people.

Otherwise, feel free to continue complaining about things while we're counting up profits in VIP!" rel="">VIP :lol: 

Happy Friday, all! 

:pirateship: 

"POW"

out of reactions..

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, jmcofield said:

Adam I do sometimes get tired of having to use so much energy reading  the post so can you just do a voice file an post then we could just listen 😂😂

thanks for your hard work some of us appreciate it  

Oh Hell NO!! Adam can you come to my house and read it to me while I get other things done. You know multi-tasking!!

• Haha 5