Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Media Says No Proof Of Election Fraud, Well Here's 3 States Worth of Proof

17 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I’ll let you kill me if you think that will help, won’t get a fight out of me. 
I bet you call yourself a religious person as well. There may or may not be atheists in foxholes, but I'm certain there are none in the Ku Klux Klan.( George Carlin)

Get a grip buttercup !  Obviously you don't play well with others when challenged.  Southern demorats are the one's who first established the KKK.  

I'll call off my cousin and just tone it down to a minor spanking. Then go clean room. 😘

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there was a ton of fraud.  Wake up and smell the kitty litter.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Man_Kind said:

Get a grip buttercup !  Obviously you don't play well with others when challenged.  Southern demorats are the one's who first established the KKK.  

I'll call off my cousin and just tone it down to a minor spanking. Then go clean room. 😘

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there was a ton of fraud.  Wake up and smell the kitty litter dude or dude'et and don't forget, those aren't tootsie rolls.

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Man_Kind said:

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there was a ton of fraud.  Wake up and smell the kitty litter.

I haven't seen proof of any fraud, but I only pay attention to CNN, Reuters and Fox news. And don't worry about me, got a grip, I'm not the one about to start a civil war, or want a civil war, and I know my life won't change because of who is in the oval office, but thanks for you passive aggressive gesture.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

This kind of says it ALL about you Utah Rock . You ain't no expert. You probably believe Cops do not ever frame up anyone and put a innocent person on death row.

Okay, not sure what your point is. I take it your an expert at all things? 

As for police in this country, they have an extremely challenging job. Like all walks of life there are some REALLY good ones out there and there are some corrupted one to be sure. I personally have walked the streets where I was a target of hate, viewed as the oppressor, when I believed in my heart I was doing the right thing. That constant pressure from a community that views you as an enemy can bring out the worst in a person. Police are human and sadly some do probably betray their initial convictions due to the strains of their jobs, but I will alway support the people that put a uniform on day in and day out to make sure law and order is maintained in my community and this great country.

That is one reason our leaders need to be a shinning example of the values we want to see in the world around use, for you lead through example not words. Would you agree kevin from new york? 

And you got that right, I ain't no expert, never claimed to be, don't believe I ever will, but I sure will keep trying to learn and make myself open to the possibility of learning. 

Peace be with you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2