Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Media Says No Proof Of Election Fraud, Well Here's 3 States Worth of Proof

Media Says No Proof Of Election Fraud, Well Here's 3 States Worth of Proof

Whether it’s the mainstream media, Twitter, Facebook or any other platform with a leftist agenda, all you hear is that there is “no evidence” of election fraud.

Well, the Data Integrity Group (DIG) has showcased a mountain of evidence across several states and has so far released videos with their findings on Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania.

The goal of the group is to present irrefutable data. Sources for the raw data they used come from the Edison, Secretary of State, and SCYTL feeds which is what was used to certify the election totals.

Below is hard evidence from the data for those in the media and Democrats who continue to say there is no proof of fraud.

Pennsylvania

In this first slide the data scientists show negative votes across 15 counties in PA that total over 400,000 votes taken from President Trump. There is no question of whether or not this happened, this is the data used to verify the state–once again Edison, SOS and SCYTL data.

Negative-Votes-PA-300x169.png

In the next two PA slides you can see in Allegheny County that absentee votes went up on a normal gradual scale for Joe Biden.

In Trumps slide you can see at the second time stamp there was an injection of 145,241 votes and then they are all taken away.

BIDEN-Absentee-Votes-PA-300x169.jpg

TRUMP-allegheny-county-300x169.jpg

Trump’s Election Day votes in Allegheny  were taken away as well at five different time intervals throughout the night, totaling over 25,000 votes which is confirmed across multiple data sources.

Trump-Allegheny-Election-300x168.jpg

Here is Chester County PA where President Trump saw major decreases in votes across absentee and Election Day votes:

Chester-County-300x169.jpg

Lehigh County PA saw an over 66,000 vote drop for Trump:

Lehigh-300x168.jpg

Philadelphia has a history of corruption and this election looks no different. In this slide you can see the data shows Biden received a 47:1 vote ratio over Trump. Trump received 2,152 votes to Biden’s 100,236. In 278 precincts in Philadelphia it would mean 97 out of 100 people voted for Joe Biden. Some precincts showed 99% for Biden.

Philly-300x169.jpg

Georgia

In Bibb County, GA you can see there was an exact vote switch between Trump and Biden of 12,173, giving Biden the lead.

Bibb-County-Flip-300x170.png

When we asked local residents about these numbers in DeKalb they said it’s impossible that 9 out of 10 people voted for Biden in their county.

Dekalb-300x169.jpg

Fulton County seems to have as much corruption as Philadelphia. But strictly looking at the data, 170 out of 384 precincts in Fulton County voted 90% or more for Joe Biden.

Trump received only 9% of Election Day votes and 4% of absentee in Fulton. There were several counties that reported 100% for Biden. These numbers represent statistical anomalies that do not exist in normal behavioral patterns.

Fulton-300x169.jpg

Arizona

As you can see all the gray bars are relatively even, which is what you would encounter with normal vote distribution. Statistically speaking, the blue bars, which all represent the first batch of absentee votes for Biden, should be roughly in line with the grey bars. Instead the massive difference in votes between the first batch and the rest implies a potential front load of votes for Biden in order to secure his win in the state.

Questions and rebuttals arose that these spikes in the first drop came because more people early voted for Biden, but our second slide shows that there was an even amount of requests by  Republicans for early vote ballots and an even amount of returns by Republicans which throws that argument out. Also these large early vote drops were not consistent across the state.

In order to make those numbers work Biden would have to have received 100% of the Democrats, 100% of the Independents and a large portion of the Republicans.

Sources confirm that 95% of registered republicans voted for Trump.

Bar-Chart-Absentee-First-Dump-300x169.jp

AZ-Early-Voting-Data-286x300.png

There is a large group of data scientist that are working on this data around the clock to showcase all the irregularities within the election.

Information on more states is still to come, including data on down ticket races.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

State senators in Georgia want VP Pence to postpone Jan. 6 electoral vote counting

Some Georgia state senators have signed on to a letter requesting that Vice President Mike Pence postpone the count of electoral votes slated to occur this week on Jan. 6. 

"There's about 16 or 18 of us now that signed this letter to the Vice President … asking him to delay the electoral vote for 10 to 12 days," Sen. Brandon Beach said to The Epoch Times. "We were going to get it to him tomorrow morning," Beach said according to the outlet, noting that additional state senators might also join.

"People are saying yeah there is something here, there's something that just doesn't pass the smell test—that there was some irregularities, there was some impropriety going on in the voting process," Beach said. 

The Peach State lawmakers are seeking the postponement so that they "can continue to have more time to investigate and scan these ballots," Beach noted.

He noted that he additionally did an individual letter for the vice president as a member of the Georgia judiciary subcommittee, according to The Epoch Times.

"I think several senators from Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona also wrote letters sent to the Vice President, [telling him] we want the vice president to at least delay it 10 to 12 days," Beach said.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Not only the media but the courts of the land, the Attorney General and most every other venue that has been tried. One would think that the proof would be out in the open for everyone to see, not hidden away here in dinar land, or some other far right blog'ist"FEAR". The damage this one man (tump) is/has done to this country is astonishing! The man only cares for himself and has sold our country to the Russians. 

He currently has this once great country on the brink of another civil war because he lost an election and he only represents people that love him. He does not represent this country and never has. People are following him... not our constitution nor the checks and balances set forth by the founders. The republican party is in lack of integrity and has been for the last for years. 

He is fun to watch though and he has created a lot of "never trumpers" (WTF) that truly want to see him go down hard. We wait and pray the right can find their way back to good honest core values. 

Peace out! 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 9
  • Pow! 1

Oh, by the way, pretty graphs. Did they not have that information when they went to court? Is it one big conspiracy? Please step back from the situation for a while and come at this with an unbiased perspective. Who exactly is behind this and HOW did they manage to do all of this while trump has been in office. Does he not have the power to intervene, I mean the mastermind behind this needs to get massive credit. Damn near mission impossible, and yet. This is one massive, integrate scheme that deserves some praise. Way to go Cobra Commander! or whom ever pulled this off. 

10 minutes ago, utah rock said:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 9
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, utah rock said:

Oh, by the way, pretty graphs. Did they not have that information when they went to court? Is it one big conspiracy? Please step back from the situation for a while and come at this with an unbiased perspective. Who exactly is behind this and HOW did they manage to do all of this while trump has been in office. Does he not have the power to intervene, I mean the mastermind behind this needs to get massive credit. Damn near mission impossible, and yet. This is one massive, integrate scheme that deserves some praise. Way to go Cobra Commander! or whom ever pulled this off. 

Not one court has actually seen or allowed evidence to be presented. Not one!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

7 hours ago, utah rock said:

Please step back from the situation for a while and come at this with an unbiased perspective. Who exactly is behind this and HOW did they manage to do all of this while trump has been in office.

Some questions:

Why did these 4 states stop counting all at the same time?

Why did the 4 Counting Centers prevent the rightful review of the ballots being counted by Republican Representatives only?

If this was a fraud free election, why are these 4 states preventing access to the machines and ballots for a forensic audit?

How do YOU explain multiple negative counts for President Trump and not a single one for Joe Biden?

Why are these 4 States refusing to reverse the counts identified as being deceased, felons, addresses of commercial and vacant properties and out of state?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 12

I don't believe it's up to the elected officials to prove that there was no voter fraud, rather it's up to the president of the united/divided states to prove there was. To this point he has not. I'm no expert on our election process and feel it a waist of my time to try and become one, but I do believe we have one of the best systemes in place and no one would have questioned that before trump began to tear it down during his presidency. He won by the narrowest of margins in 2016 and lost the popular vote then, so it does not surprise me he lost the election this go as he solidified his base and shunded the rest of the country. He has created an extremely faithful party, but again I refer back to the "never tumper's" that he has also activated extremely well.

I am sorry if my answer does not satisfy you, that is not my domain. I would like to ask you a question, what if it turns out he has been stretching the truth and lying? What if you and those that support this man are wrong about the fact? 

I do not believe the burden is to be placed upon the very system that got him elected, rath it lies on him and so far he has done an extremely poor job proving it was a "rigged" election. And again, who rigged this five state masterpiece? Someone should get credit because they has Republicans, the Supreme Court, the Attorney General, the media, to name a few, all on their side. That is impressive, you have to admit that at least.

7 hours ago, stt said:

Somebody has been under a rock for some time 

Nice insult, witty how you tied my user name in that. I'm feel'en the burn!

12 hours ago, markb57 said:

Not one court has actually seen or allowed evidence to be presented. Not one!

That is not true. It is true that the supreme court would not even take the case, maybe that is what you are referring to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I don't believe it's up to the elected officials to prove that there was no voter fraud, rather it's up to the president of the united/divided states to prove there was. To this point he has not. I'm no expert on our election process and feel it a waist of my time to try and become one, but I do believe we have one of the best systemes in place and no one would have questioned that before trump began to tear it down during his presidency. He won by the narrowest of margins in 2016 and lost the popular vote then, so it does not surprise me he lost the election this go as he solidified his base and shunded the rest of the country. He has created an extremely faithful party, but again I refer back to the "never tumper's" that he has also activated extremely well.

I am sorry if my answer does not satisfy you, that is not my domain. I would like to ask you a question, what if it turns out he has been stretching the truth and lying? What if you and those that support system" rel="">support this man are wrong about the fact? 

I do not believe the burden is to be placed upon the very system that got him elected, rath it lies on him and so far he has done an extremely poor job proving it was a "rigged" election. And again, who rigged this five state masterpiece? Someone should get credit because they has Republicans, the Supreme Court, the Attorney General, the media, to name a few, all on their side. That is impressive, you have to admit that at least.

Nice insult, witty how you tied my user name in that. I'm feel'en the burn!

That is not true. It is true that the supreme court would not even take the case, maybe that is what you are referring to. 

Nope. Not one court!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Nope. Not one court!

Cases dismissed without merit.....meaning Rudy and friends brought nothing to the table to compel adjudication of a case.  That screams no evidence, not a procedural issue.....That said, it's irrelevant now anyway, as the safe harbor date is long past and all 50 states have certified their elections and slate of electors.  Just my non-law degree opinion, no offense intended.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

Trump Campaign Has ‘No Credible Or Reliable Evidence’ Proving Voter Fraud, Nevada Court Rules

Alison Durkee
Alison DurkeeForbes Staff
Updated Dec 4, 2020, 07:15pm EST
  •  
  •  
  •  

TOPLINE

A state judge in Nevada dismissed with prejudice the Trump campaign’s lawsuit trying to overturn the state’s election results Friday, ruling the campaign had no evidence to prove its allegations of voter fraud and thwarting the Trump campaign’s attempt to challenge President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

President Trump Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Coach Lou Holtz

President Donald Trump speaks in the Oval Office of the White House on December 3, 2020 in ... [+]

GETTY IMAGES

KEY FACTS

Trump electors in Nevada, backed by the Trump campaign, filed a lawsuit challenging Nevada’s election results based on alleged voter fraud and issues with an electronic signature matching program, which asked the court to either declare President Donald Trump the winner of the state’s presidential election or declare the entire election null and void.

The Trump campaign alleged numerous instances of voter fraud, including dead voters and voters who cast multiple ballots, but the Democratic defendants said during a hearing Thursday that the campaign’s evidence, which is under seal and not available to the public, is “built on nothing more than speculation, conspiracy theories and a fundamental misunderstanding of the electoral process.”

PROMOTED

Nevada District Judge James Russell sided with the state and ruled the Trump campaign did not successfully show any evidence that proved their allegations of voter fraud, stating, “The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The judge also ruled the Trump campaign did not show any evidence proving “malfeasance” by election officials and blasted the credibility of the campaign’s witnesses, saying witnesses’ “declarations constitute hearsay” and the expert witness testimony “was of little to no value.”

CRUCIAL QUOTE

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,” Russell wrote.

CHIEF CRITIC

The Nevada GOP said in a statement that the Trump electors would “immediately” appeal the ruling to the Nevada Supreme Court, claiming “the case we presented was compelling and overwhelming.”

KEY BACKGROUND

Nevada has already certified its presidential results, in which President-elect Joe Biden beat Trump in the state by more than 33,000 votes. The Trump lawsuit was the final pending lawsuit challenging Nevada’s election outcome, according to the Nevada Independent, after other similar GOP-led cases were all dismissed by the courts. The Trump campaign’s allegations of voter fraud marked the first time the campaign had actually tried to prove widespread voter fraud in a major post-election lawsuit, after previously repeatedly backing away from the claims in other battleground state litigation, and comes after the campaign had alleged soon after Election Day that there were thousands of fraudulent ballots cast in Nevada by voters who did not actually live in the state. Many of those votes, however, were actually cast lawfully by people who are allowed to vote in Nevada under state law, including voters in the military who are stationed elsewhere.

FURTHER READING

Judge to rule Friday on Trump campaign lawsuit seeking to overturn state's presidential results (Nevada Independent)

Trump campaign files lawsuit asking judge to overturn or annul Nevada's presidential election results (Nevada Independent)

Nevada Certifies Election Results, Making Biden’s Victory Official (Forbes)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, markb57 said:

not how it happened. we shall see it all tomorrow as it plays out in DC. If it don't go right, then the country meltdown will begin. 

Mark, be careful. Our military is something to behold and they have sworn an oath to the constitution, not trump. You might find yourself on the wrong side of an abrams bro, at that point your second amendment ain't gonna do ya no go.

Take care, I'll we watching on da tele.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Mark, be careful. Our military is something to behold and they have sworn an oath to the constitution, not trump. You might find yourself on the wrong side of an abrams bro, at that point your second amendment ain't gonna do ya no go.

Take care, I'll we watching on da tele.

It would be my guess that most of the military would be on the right side. again, we will see.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Wow, the right side opposes the constitution, crazy. I have nothing nice to say in response to treason. Find your way back kiddo

nice twist. no the military will be on the right side. Trumps side. to be a democrat is to be a treasonous slug that should be shot on sight. 

kiddo??? really? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! democrat, I would drop you in a landfill in a heartbeat and go on to the next..... 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Wow again, threats now. Sorry you’re so angry, and the constitution is the correct side. You believe in a person. You sound like you need a hug as well. I’m not a democrat, I’m an American. I didn’t vote in this last election and don’t really care for your contempt of this country. 
Breath kiddo, this to will pass. I call you this for the way you act. 
peace ✌️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

nice twist. no the military will be on the right side. Trumps side. to be a democrat is to be a treasonous slug that should be shot on sight. 

kiddo??? really? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! democrat, I would drop you in a landfill in a heartbeat and go on to the next..... 

I hear ya markb.  By the way, my cousin knows a guy who works at a landfill. Just give me a call !

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, wildeman said:

Cut your BS and crawl back under a rock. IF YOU DON'T VOTE DON'T *****! 

This was a rigged election. Cowards like you like to go on here and stir crap. jmho..

I’m not stirring anything and I’ve served this country in two different combat zones three times, I’m secure in my manhood. So much so I don’t need to resort to calling you names or belittling you. Thank you for your opinion though. 
When fact are what stir things up ya outta look at your truth. 
peace ✌️ 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Man_Kind said:

I hear ya markb.  By the way, my cousin knows a guy who works at a landfill. Just give me a call !

I’ll let you kill me if you think that will help, won’t get a fight out of me. 
I bet you call yourself a religious person as well. There may or may not be atheists in foxholes, but I'm certain there are none in the Ku Klux Klan.( George Carlin)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1