Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Opinions @ 11:30 AM CST - 1/04/2021

ronscarpa

Good Morning DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff ***  I know there were a fair amount of people that were hopeful that the rate would change December/January because they were under the impression that Iraq's fiscal year was started January 1st.  We haven't seen the rate change yet...On December 20th they devalued the currency.  If they had plans to change the rate in January, devaluing the currency at the end of December would not have served a purpose...the reason why they devalued the currency on December 20th was because they need 90 days to reduce the dinar note count and squeeze more dinar out of the citizens.  They need 90 days to do that...Iraq's fiscal year starts April 1st (??? refuted)...

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: RAISING THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR WAS DIRECTED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND THE WORLD BANK AND WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF POLITICAL BLOCS, NOT THE GOVERNMENT."   the devaluation is a temporary solution, if you can even call it that. It will blow up in their faces, if they don’t now do the project to delete the zeros and reinstate. There is no turning back…

:salute:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

No goal post or finish line. Just gurus once again being wrong.  The gurus apparently love being wrong so much they set dates, goal post, benchmark,  identify lynch pins and prophesize dates just so they can do it all over again. It's almost as if they are addicted to being wrong and seeing if they can spin it as them being right. It's possibly an addiction they cannot kick. 

But you can trust me. I have inside information. It will RV, or possibly RI, between now and when they are ready.  When the final process has been completed, which I would explain  if I thought you could understand, it will be a great day for us all.

Sorry I'm so cryptic.  I just cannot completely divulge what I know. Please just trust me. I'm not a guru. Honestly I'm not. I'll have a YouTube channel soon so you can follow me. No subscription fee. Unless you really want the inside scoop  that only limited followers will be ALLOWED to obtain. Of course there will be a screening process.   

Ahhhhhh that was fun. I'm so full of it I need to go the the littlet boys room now. 

Have a great evening. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

But you can trust me. I have inside information. It will RV, or possibly RI, between now and when they are ready.  

what is the exact date do you think they are ready? if you already know the exact date, then you tell us immediately ,like a month before the exact date, so may be some of dinar investors still have a time / a month to buy more dinars.