Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Riots

Artitech

FOX news reports tens of thousands of rioters hit the central square In Baghdad, over the death of that General Terrorist from Iran . Chanting anti- US slogans to mark one year since US drone killed the Iran general Terrorist soleimani! I got an ideal for the no good bastards, stop using the US dollar, for one and give their own currency value! How about that for starters. Then kick out the Iranians for number 2. Then see how fast your economy improves! JMHO 🤠PS why isn’t their more reporting from Iraq about this development?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

On 1/4/2021 at 7:37 AM, Artitech said:

FOX news reports tens of thousands of rioters hit the central square In Baghdad, over the death of that General Terrorist from Iran . Chanting anti- US slogans to mark one year since US drone killed the Iran general Terrorist soleimani! I got an ideal for the no good bastards, stop using the US dollar, for one and give their own currency value! How about that for starters. Then kick out the Iranians for number 2. Then see how fast your economy improves! JMHO 🤠PS why isn’t their more reporting from Iraq about this development?

Yeah I don’t believe this it all I call BS! If there were tens of thousand so of rioters it’s because their currency devalued period! A lot of Iraqis truly love America and do not want us to leave. They don’t want their current way of life or to be under Iranian influence they want to be free and have a lot of western ways so no way this article is correct and Fox is becoming pure BS also!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

494D3E32-B26A-41FC-9AF0-75EB85D35682.jpeg

I saw a story come out right at the end of October 2020, that explains why Roberts has been ruling since he was appointed by bush! According to the story, Roberts is being blackmailed! His name has been alleged to be on the flight records for Jeffery Epstein Lolita Express to orgy island! Allegedly he has a thing for under age girls! It makes since now why his rulings are far from the conservative justice he was sold to be during his confirmation hearing! Jeffery’s house mom has the goods on him! It’s amazing this story was killed and never saw the light of day! Roberts is a punk ass child molester in my opinion! The evidence will surface on this punk! JMHO 

• Sad 1
  • Pow! 3