Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All 10 Living Former US Defense Secretaries Warn Against Using Military In Election Disputes

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you have a reputable link to back up this scandalous claim of yours?

GO RV, then BV

Why would he need a link ? Can’t he end his comment like you do most times ,  JUST MY HONEST  OPINION, 

NOT MENT TO OFFEND

GO RV/ THEN BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" AS THEE "dubious" YET "honorary" Brigadier General OF THEE Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces HAS MADE THEE MOST "reputable" "link' TO "back" "up" Ze's "scandalous" "claim" TO "fame"!!!

Super Bowl Roundup: Preview Of Beverage, Snack Spots 01/30/2020

Public Self Abuse.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Apparently, this is the single card in each of the envelops.

𝙶𝙾𝙳 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚂✞︎ on Twitter: "“THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. I'M SORRY.” George  H.W. Bush #DeepStateExposed… "

Here is some other info.

interdasting] on Twitter: "An anon asks #QAnon "What were in the  envelopes?" at George HW Bush's funeral. Q replies, "Our promise to  'counter' " The ENVELOPES. We'd all love to know what

Millions and Billions of lives lost do NOT matter to these VERY evil people.

Flimsy Carter SHOULD HAVE been the first since HE flipped Iran to facilitate ALL the subsequent wars and lives lost with AND without The United States Of America troops.

Flimsy Carter NEVER came clean on HIS involvement in AND facilitating the Deep State Actors INCLUDING George H. W. Bush. George H. W. Bush has a period missing in his "resume" EXACTLY matching Flimsy Carter's POTUS term.

George H. W. Bush
George H. W. Bush's presidential portrait, circa 1989
Official portrait, 1989

41st President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1989 – January 20, 1993
Vice President Dan Quayle
Preceded by Ronald Reagan
Succeeded by Bill Clinton
43rd Vice President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989
President Ronald Reagan
Preceded by Walter Mondale
Succeeded by Dan Quayle
11th Director of Central Intelligence
In office
January 30, 1976 – January 20, 1977
President Gerald Ford
Deputy
Preceded by William Colby
Succeeded by Stansfield Turner
2nd Chief of the U.S. Liaison Office to the People's Republic of China
In office
September 26, 1974 – December 7, 1975
President Gerald Ford
Preceded by David K. E. Bruce
Succeeded by Thomas S. Gates Jr.
Chair of the Republican National Committee
In office
January 19, 1973 – September 16, 1974
Preceded by Bob Dole
Succeeded by Mary Smith
10th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
In office
March 1, 1971 – January 18, 1973
President Richard Nixon
Preceded by Charles Yost
Succeeded by John A. Scali
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Texas's 7th district
In office
January 3, 1967 – January 3, 1971
Preceded by John Dowdy
Succeeded by Bill Archer
Personal details
Born
George Herbert Walker Bush

June 12, 1924
Milton, Massachusetts, U.S.
Died November 30, 2018 (aged 94)
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Resting place George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
Political party Republican
Spouse(s)
(m. 1945; died 2018)
Children
Parents
Relatives Bush family
Education Yale University (BA)
Civilian awards List of honors and awards
Signature Cursive signature in ink
Website Presidential Library
Military service
Nickname(s) "Skin"
Allegiance 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281912-1 United States
Branch/service 21px-Naval_jack_of_the_United_States_%28 United States Navy
Years of service 1942–1945
Rank US Navy O2 infobox.svg Lieutenant (junior grade)
Unit Fast Carrier Task Force
Battles/wars
Military awards

The following video clearly and concisely tells EVERYONE what we ALL know about the DEEP corruption of Flimsy Carter going to the 44:30 mark through 45:30.

https://beholdisrael.org/amir-tsarfati-interviews-israeli-ambassador-yoram-ettinger/

I suspect UNSPEAKABLE evil was INSTITUTED AND facilitated by Flimsy Carter to SET UP the Black Market funding of the Radical Insanians that exists through TODAY.

WHY, pray tell, are the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, able to facilitate COMPLEX terrorist activities WITH EXTREME INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS???!!!

ALL THEE Muddle East "conflicts" AND The United States Of America Armed Forces Personnel LIVES LOST ARE DUE TO Flimsy Carter.

Funny how the Insanians got funded and The United States Of America Citizens ALL got financially SCREWED by POTUS Flimsy Carter.

Amazing how MANY of us DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY HAVE BEEN AND ARE STILL SCREWED BY POTUS and NOW FORMER POTUS Flimsy Carter.

Flimsy Carter MUST be prosecuted for HIS Crimes ESPECIALLY Crimes Against Humanity.

Flimsy Carter NEVER came clean about HIS knowledge AND participation in Deep State activities SO IS ABSOLUTELY A PART OF THE Deep State. Flimsy Carter's APPARENT ineptness AND mild manners are the PERFECT Deep State cover for POTENTIALLY the most evil Deep State actions.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 1/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, Synopsis said:

Apparently, this is the single card in each of the envelops.

𝙶𝙾𝙳 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚂✞︎ on Twitter: "“THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. I'M SORRY.” George  H.W. Bush #DeepStateExposed… "

Here is some other info.

interdasting] on Twitter: "An anon asks #QAnon "What were in the  envelopes?" at George HW Bush's funeral. Q replies, "Our promise to  'counter' " The ENVELOPES. We'd all love to know what

Millions and Billions of lives lost do NOT matter to these VERY evil people.

Flimsy Carter SHOULD HAVE been the first since HE flipped Iran to facilitate ALL the subsequent wars and lives lost with AND without The United States Of America troops.

Flimsy Carter NEVER came clean on HIS involvement in AND facilitating the Deep State Actors INCLUDING George H. W. Bush. George H. W. Bush has a period missing in his "resume" EXACTLY matching Flimsy Carter's POTUS term.

George H. W. Bush
George H. W. Bush's presidential portrait, circa 1989
Official portrait, 1989

41st President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1989 – January 20, 1993
Vice President Dan Quayle
Preceded by Ronald Reagan
Succeeded by Bill Clinton
43rd Vice President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989
President Ronald Reagan
Preceded by Walter Mondale
Succeeded by Dan Quayle
11th Director of Central Intelligence
In office
January 30, 1976 – January 20, 1977
President Gerald Ford
Deputy
Preceded by William Colby
Succeeded by Stansfield Turner
2nd Chief of the U.S. Liaison Office to the People's Republic of China
In office
September 26, 1974 – December 7, 1975
President Gerald Ford
Preceded by David K. E. Bruce
Succeeded by Thomas S. Gates Jr.
Chair of the Republican National Committee
In office
January 19, 1973 – September 16, 1974
Preceded by Bob Dole
Succeeded by Mary Smith
10th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
In office
March 1, 1971 – January 18, 1973
President Richard Nixon
Preceded by Charles Yost
Succeeded by John A. Scali
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Texas's 7th district
In office
January 3, 1967 – January 3, 1971
Preceded by John Dowdy
Succeeded by Bill Archer
Personal details
Born
George Herbert Walker Bush

June 12, 1924
Milton, Massachusetts, U.S.
Died November 30, 2018 (aged 94)
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Resting place George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
Political party Republican
Spouse(s)

(m. 1945; died 2018)
Children
Parents
Relatives Bush family
Education Yale University (BA)
Civilian awards List of honors and awards
Signature Cursive signature in ink
Website Presidential Library
Military service
Nickname(s) "Skin"
Allegiance 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281912-1 United States
Branch/service 21px-Naval_jack_of_the_United_States_%28 United States Navy
Years of service 1942–1945
Rank US Navy O2 infobox.svg Lieutenant (junior grade)
Unit Fast Carrier Task Force
Battles/wars
Military awards

The following video clearly and concisely tells EVERYONE what we ALL know about the DEEP corruption of Flimsy Carter going to the 44:30 mark through 45:30.

https://beholdisrael.org/amir-tsarfati-interviews-israeli-ambassador-yoram-ettinger/

I suspect UNSPEAKABLE evil was INSTITUTED AND facilitated by Flimsy Carter to SET UP the Black Market funding of the Radical Insanians that exists through TODAY.

WHY, pray tell, are the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, able to facilitate COMPLEX terrorist activities WITH EXTREME INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS???!!!

ALL THEE Muddle East "conflicts" AND The United States Of America Armed Forces Personnel LIVES LOST ARE DUE TO Flimsy Carter.

Funny how the Insanians got funded and The United States Of America Citizens ALL got financially SCREWED by POTUS Flimsy Carter.

Amazing how MANY of us DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY HAVE BEEN AND ARE STILL SCREWED BY POTUS and NOW FORMER POTUS Flimsy Carter.

Flimsy Carter MUST be prosecuted for HIS Crimes ESPECIALLY Crimes Against Humanity.

Flimsy Carter NEVER came clean about HIS knowledge AND participation in Deep State activities SO IS ABSOLUTELY A PART OF THE Deep State. Flimsy Carter's APPARENT ineptness AND mild manners are the PERFECT Deep State cover for POTENTIALLY the most evil Deep State actions.

Not sure you have your history quite right on this one.....

Iran has been a bad actor in the ME for hundreds of years....they are not Arabs....but Persians...

In 71 Nixon did his thing moving the US to a FIAT system.....the petrodollar was a by-product of that and the US partnered with the Saudis on that.....the US would protect them from Iran....and oil would be paid for in USD.....this fortified the USD as the World Reserve Currency......a side benefit was the Saudi's would try diplomatically to protect Israel from attack by other Arab nations in the region.....

Carter came in in 76.....there was no alliance with Iran. The US was firmly in bed with the Saudi's.....to a great benefit to the US...

This link will give you some history...

https://bearworks.missouristate.edu › ...PDF
Rivalry in the Middle East: The History of Saudi-Iranian Relations ...

Additionally when the note cards were passed out at Bush Seniors funeral Carter didn't receive one....he looked dismayed....like where's mine?

CL

• Thanks 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Not sure you have your history quite right on this one.....

Iran has been a bad actor in the ME for hundreds of years....they are not Arabs....but Persians...

In 71 Nixon did his thing moving the US to a FIAT system.....the petrodollar was a by-product of that and the US partnered with the Saudis on that.....the US would protect them from Iran....and oil would be paid for in USD.....this fortified the USD as the World Reserve Currency......a side benefit was the Saudi's would try diplomatically to protect Israel from attack by other Arab nations in the region.....

Carter came in in 76.....there was no alliance with Iran. The US was firmly in bed with the Saudi's.....to a great benefit to the US...

This link will give you some history...

https://bearworks.missouristate.edu › ...PDF
Rivalry in the Middle East: The History of Saudi-Iranian Relations ...

Additionally when the note cards were passed out at Bush Seniors funeral Carter didn't receive one....he looked dismayed....like where's mine?

CL

Thank You for Your comments and input.

I lived through the 1970's and saw all this for myself. My experiences and perspective were independently lived and constructed yet commonly shared.

The statement still remains:

It is impossible to imagine POTUS 39 had no knowledge of what was going on in the Middle East or elsewhere hence the perfect cover of seeming POTUS 39 ineptness.

Silence on these matters and making statements contesting The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump only further shows POTUS 39 aligned with elements contrary to The United States Of America.

Iran had it's human rights violations internally yet was not the prolific terror facilitator in the Middle East under the Shah so was mostly an Islam faction of Shiite vs. the Islam faction of Sunni Saudi Arabia. Sure, Turkey or other Islamic countries can stir up the mix yet the prolific terror since the radical Islamic factions came to power in Iran has caused an extensive conflicts and loss of life in the Middle East.

Unconscionable the subsequent loss of life in the Middle East (especially The United States Of America Military personnel) somehow justifies POTUS 39's involvement, or lack thereof, in Middle East affairs.

There is also a whole litany of POTUS 39's activities during and after office that indicate complicit participation in undermining The United States Of America interests nationally and internationally.

Either as an incompetent POTUS or an outright traitor, POTUS 39 can not reasonably be viewed as a friend of The United States Of America or some kind of model figure in any regard.

Sure, some may view POTUS 39 differently whereas generally unsupported by POTUS 39's actions during and after office.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for Your comments and input.

I lived through the 1970's and saw all this for myself. My experiences and perspective were independently lived and constructed yet commonly shared.

The statement still remains:

It is impossible to imagine POTUS 39 had no knowledge of what was going on in the Middle East or elsewhere hence the perfect cover of seeming POTUS 39 ineptness.

Silence on these matters and making statements contesting The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump only further shows POTUS 39 aligned with elements contrary to The United States Of America.

Iran had it's human rights violations internally yet was not the prolific terror facilitator in the Middle East under the Shah so was mostly an Islam faction of Shiite vs. the Islam faction of Sunni Saudi Arabia. Sure, Turkey or other Islamic countries can stir up the mix yet the prolific terror since the radical Islamic factions came to power in Iran has caused an extensive conflicts and loss of life in the Middle East.

Unconscionable the subsequent loss of life in the Middle East (especially The United States Of America Military personnel) somehow justifies POTUS 39's involvement, or lack thereof, in Middle East affairs.

There is also a whole litany of POTUS 39's activities during and after office that indicate complicit participation in undermining The United States Of America interests nationally and internationally.

Either as an incompetent POTUS or an outright traitor, POTUS 39 can not reasonably be viewed as a friend of The United States Of America or some kind of model figure in any regard.

Sure, some may view POTUS 39 differently whereas generally unsupported by POTUS 39's actions during and after office.

Not sure why you believe Carter would have known about the Bush involvement in corruption/deep state activities?

The way back machine tells us Bush Sr. Left the Navy in 45.....Carter graduated from the Naval Academy in 45.....

The Bush family was in Oil in Texas and Oklahoma.....the Carter's were Georgia farmers.....no connection there..

From 63 to 67 Carter was a Georgia State Senator....from 67-71 Sr. Was a US Congressman from Texas......no crossing of paths there.. 

Carter was the Gov of Georgia from...71-75.....Sr. was doing the Ambassador thing....Including the UN......and Jr wasn't a Governor until 95.....so no crossing paths there....

Carter was the 39th President....77-81......Sr was the VP 81-89....and 41st President from 89-93.....while Jr. Was the 43rd President... from 01-09...

Just prior to the Carter Presidency ...Bush Sr was the Head of the CIA under Ford for 1 year.....

It is believed that Sr. spent time during 77-81 in Afghanistan.....laying the ground work for the heroine/ poppy business that the family would prosper from....

Carter did mention Afganistan 26 times in addresses  during his 4 year term, which ranked 3rd in his mention of foreign countries in speeches.....

There was no connection between Democrat Carter and former CIA director, Republican Bush......

And a little side bar.....Bush Grand Kids called him Poppy.....or Big Poppy......probably just a coincidence........oh....and just for fun......why has the US been involved in Afganistan for 20 years?

Your theory on Carter aiding in Iranian terrorism is pretty far fetched....the Iranian Embassy fiasco ended his Presidency at
one term....and cemented his place in history as one of the worst in US history....

I have no idea how you are connecting the dots to Carters awareness, and therefore complicity to the Bush's....and/or any others, corruption....

Using common sense indicates otherwise.....

I believe you and I have been down this road before.....As I recall you have something personal involved in your feelings and views.....I also lived the Carter Presidency.....heck I go back to Eisenhower.....

So perhaps we just respectfully agree to disagree....I know Carter as an honorable man who served his country.....

If you don't.....that's your right and one of the great privileges of being an American.

If you have something more specific on Carter......post it...!

CL

• Thanks 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

So perhaps we just respectfully agree to disagree....I know Carter as an honorable man who served his country.....

Sure, I've brought up specific items in the past that went unaddressed so will respectfully agree to disagree. I am not here to change Your mind about anything while I trust that is not Your purpose either.

Thank You for Your comments and feedback.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/4/2021 at 7:27 AM, Shabibilicious said:
The Telegraph

Ex-Pentagon chiefs say military must stay out of US election

Our Foreign Staff
Mon, January 4, 2021, 5:38 AM EST

Both former Trump appointees to the post, including Mark Esper (pictured) signed the essay - Yuri Gripas/Reuters
Both former Trump appointees to the post, including Mark Esper (pictured) signed the essay - Yuri Gripas/Reuters

All 10 living former US defence secretaries, including two Donald Trump appointees, have warned against involving the military in the US presidential transition.

In an essay published in The Washington Post, Ashton Carter, Leon Panetta, William Perry, **** Cheney, William Cohen, Robert Gates, Chuck Hagel, Donald Rumsfeld, James Mattis and Mark Esper urged the Pentagon to commit to a peaceful transition of power.

"Efforts to involve the US armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory," they said, adding that officials who sought to do so could face serious professional and criminal consequences.

Referring to the election process and peaceful transfers of power as "hallmarks of our democracy," the secretaries noted that other than Abraham Lincoln's election in 1860 that ultimately led to the pro-slavery South seceding and the US Civil War, the country has had an unbroken record of peaceful transitions.

"This year should be no exception," they wrote.

The secretaries, who come from both US political parties with Mr Esper and Mr Mattis both appointed by Trump, pointed out that all legal challenges to the presidential election results had been dismissed by the courts, and the votes certified by state governors.

It is time to formally certify the Electoral College votes, they said.

They also called on acting defence secretary Christopher Miller and all defence department officials to facilitate the transition for President-elect Joe Biden's administration "fully, cooperatively and transparently."

"They must also refrain from any political actions that undermine the results of the election or hinder the success of the new team," the essay said.

Trump, who is refusing to acknowledge his election loss to Biden, until recently held back from allowing government agencies to cooperate with Biden's team, as is the custom.

In late December, Biden said that political appointees at the Pentagon, which Trump has packed with loyalists since the election, have refused to provide a "clear picture" on troop posture or budgeting.

"It is nothing short, in my view, of irresponsibility," Biden said in Wilmington, Delaware, warning that US adversaries could take advantage of the transition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-pentagon-chiefs-military-must-103852168.html

GO RV, then BV

Like we are not already there. Biden will never be accepted as a President. The man is an idiot. "This is a nation of law and order, not of the people! ????    

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 1/5/2021 at 7:25 AM, Shabibilicious said:

"There was talk" of Infrastructure Week for the last four years too.....waiting, still waiting.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

At first Trump was busy with Nancy and co. Then it was Irans BS. Next on the list was bring jobs and corporations back to America. Then North Korea, right before China Trade deficits, lest we leave out the China Virus. Plus he was kinda of in a hurry to knock out 4 Peace treaties in the Middle East before he leaves. Much to do for a man that knows how the cogs of the machinery actually work. Infrastructure would have fallen in his second term.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, jcfrag said:

At first Trump was busy with Nancy and co. Then it was Irans BS. Next on the list was bring jobs and corporations back to America. Then North Korea, right before China Trade deficits, lest we leave out the China Virus. Plus he was kinda of in a hurry to knock out 4 Peace treaties in the Middle East before he leaves. Much to do for a man that knows how the cogs of the machinery actually work. Infrastructure would have fallen in his second term.

And yet Donald still found the time to squeeze in 72 holes a week.....Where does the time go?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, jcfrag said:

Like we are not already there. Biden will never be accepted as a President. The man is an idiot. "This is a nation of law and order, not of the people! ????    

The vast majority have already accepted him as POTUS....that's why they voted for him, in overwhelming numbers.  And if that's not the reason they voted for Joe, then it must have been a vote against the current WH occupant.  JMO

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1