Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance reveals the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the dollar's exchange rate

yota691

I think this article is about removing the 3 zeros. A new video on Youtube is about this article.

Here is a comment below the video: " يابأ مايتغير ألف نوبة تغير "

translation -    " What a thousand shifts change "

JMO

Parliamentary Finance reveals the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar
32 views•Jan 2, 2021

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

There is no smoke. I just checked the Onada website and it shows the rate has been devalued as well so it is official. I don’t believe they are going to increase the rate of the dinar anytime soon after going through all of this trouble to lower it. So If I sale my dinar back I will loose even more therefore I am stuck with this BS currency while the 1 percenters get rich yet again. I give up because as long as they can keep the rate low and the people comply then it will stay there. Wake up people, we are in this for another long wait. Parliament, the elections., corruption, Iran shooting off missiles and the rumor of it being lowered again. After waiting 17 years, trillions of US tax dollars being spent, lives lost and this is the result. At this point I don’t give a damn what happens to Iraq. I am livid and embarrassed at the same time. I know you guys are gonna disagree but this rate will remain for the rest of the year if not longer. And when Iran starts retaliating for that clown that  was killed last year it will make it even worst. I see why Hitler tried to kill the central bankers and I wish he would have succeeded because we all have been played. But he was financed by the Central Bankers as  well!! We come here every day with hope of a return on our money and get disappointed every time. I am gonna do what I did 4 years ago and stay the hell away from this investment because it is not mentally healthy. The only news I want to hear is that the dinar revalued if it happens in our  life time other than that, to hell with the whole Middle East!! They are killing us with this Covid 19 as well and we just buy into it like the sheep they want us to be...!!

Hey Greedy, I know how you feel. After 13 years, you get to a point that you wonder if anything good will come out of this. Just remember we are dealing a country that is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I did not look to see if you are VIP here, but if you are then shutdown coming here everyday and know that when something good (the RV) happens,Adam will be letting you know ASAP. So hang onto whatever dinar you have and go about your your life knowing Adam has your back. Good Luck.

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

My comment and SIGIR stated 1 IQD would revalue to $1.19. Can you explain "contract" please, and show me where 1 IQD = $1.19. Thanks.

You know full well he won’t be able to do that!! With that being said I have also heard rumors of this through a couple of people that actually had contracts signed in Iraq and were doing business in Iraq but that’s been years ago but this wasn’t coming from any gurus! Again could be true or maybe not but no one will ever be able to provide you proof on an Internet forum even if it was 100% true! Personally I was actually happy to hear this from screwball this morning he has posted a couple of things in threads today that we shall know if it has any validity I would say in this coming week are my thoughts!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Navira's burner account...

Lol yeah whatever happened to Navira?? must have cashed in his Rial and is enjoying life in sunny Iran...lol!!

I do know screwball was posting at the same time as said Navira unless they are the same person but who knows!! Lol

I do remember one person also who claimed to actually be partners in a company and have contract rates again around $1+ was Steve that had PD I think it was called before it closed. I knew a couple of people that actually visited him over in Phoenix or Scottsdale many many years ago before Steve passed away. 

Edited by Dinarrock

32 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You know full well he won’t be able to do that!! With that being said I have also heard rumors of this through a couple of people that actually had contracts signed in Iraq and were doing business in Iraq but that’s been years ago but this wasn’t coming from any gurus! Again could be true or maybe not but no one will ever be able to provide you proof on an Internet forum even if it was 100% true! Personally I was actually happy to hear this from screwball this morning he has posted a couple of things in threads today that we shall know if it has any validity I would say in this coming week are my thoughts!!

I ask an honest question and you unload on me? Gawd! If you make a statement and someone has a question about it, I assumed you could give more information. Is that too much to ask? Apparently, yes.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I ask an honest question and you unload on me? Gawd! If you make a statement and someone has a question about it, I assumed you could give more information. Is that too much to ask? Apparently, yes.

No you didn’t ask an honest question you have been around far too long and too smart to know that NO ONE will ever be able to provide you or anyone proof of what you ask!! No I didn’t unload on you either and I gave you an explanation as well But I do understand you always have an axe to grind with me but whatever!! Happy New Year..lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1

Then why make a statement? I have never seen a rate for "contracts." Maybe you have, but I have not. I don't visit dinar sites and read the news everyday and I guess I know why. If I had seen it, I would not have asked the question. Actually, I would be thrilled if contracts were being negotiated with a rate of $1.19. Ecstatic! 

Thanks. Have a real fine day.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Then why make a statement? I have never seen a rate for "contracts." Maybe you have, but I have not. I don't visit dinar sites and read the news everyday and I guess I know why. If I had seen it, I would not have asked the question. Actually, I would be thrilled if contracts were being negotiated with a rate of $1.19. Ecstatic! 

Davis approves this message 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Lol yeah whatever happened to Navira?? must have cashed in his Rial and is enjoying life in sunny Iran...lol!!

I do know screwball was posting at the same time as said Navira unless they are the same person but who knows!! Lol

I do remember one person also who claimed to actually be partners in a company and have contract rates again around $1+ was Steve that had PD I think it was called before it closed. I knew a couple of people that actually visited him over in Phoenix or Scottsdale many many years ago before Steve passed away. 

no dont know who navira is trust me different persons and different countries. know nothing about contract rates accept what was posted in iraq government websites regarding rate to be sued in tendering for contracts and this was years ago and rate was around 1.20. 

5 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Thanks for this. Been expecting something to come out about the zeros esp since they are about to fully implement and fully automate the customs and tax tariffs. When Iraq devalued a week ago the value of 1450 is not going to stay there. Check Yotas thread out on the customs automation. This is no coincidence and I double the rate will stay at 1450 once implemented which I suspect is within days. I for once actually believe we are on the cusp of a huge upwards rate change

possible.

8 hours ago, Carrello said:

i have seen this rate on a iraqi website years ago and it was to be used by companies tendering for works. only posting what i know and have seen.