Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance reveals the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the dollar's exchange rate

yota691

Parliamentary Finance reveals to {Al Furat News} the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the dollar's exchange rate

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Saturday, the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the exchange rate of the dollar again.

Committee member Jamal Cougar told {Al Furat News} that "it is not possible for the central bank to re-price the dollar again," stressing that "do not retreat from the new exchange rate and it is unrealistic for the monetary authority to circumvent itself."

Cougar added, "There will be no retreat from changing the exchange rate and no new rate may be adopted because it will confuse the entire market," noting that "we need two weeks to overcome the crisis of changing the price so that citizens adapt to the new price."

Raghad Daham 

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, yota691 said:
Parliamentary Finance reveals to {Al Furat News} the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the dollar's exchange rate

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Saturday, the fact that the Central Bank intends to change the exchange rate of the dollar again.

Committee member Jamal Cougar told {Al Furat News} that "it is not possible for the central bank to re-price the dollar again," stressing that "do not retreat from the new exchange rate and it is unrealistic for the monetary authority to circumvent itself."

Cougar added, "There will be no retreat from changing the exchange rate and no new rate may be adopted because it will confuse the entire market," noting that "we need two weeks to overcome the crisis of changing the price so that citizens adapt to the new price."

Raghad Daham 

Smoke 

• Upvote 4

There is no smoke. I just checked the Onada website and it shows the rate has been devalued as well so it is official. I don’t believe they are going to increase the rate of the dinar anytime soon after going through all of this trouble to lower it. So If I sale my dinar back I will loose even more therefore I am stuck with this BS currency while the 1 percenters get rich yet again. I give up because as long as they can keep the rate low and the people comply then it will stay there. Wake up people, we are in this for another long wait. Parliament, the elections., corruption, Iran shooting off missiles and the rumor of it being lowered again. After waiting 17 years, trillions of US tax dollars being spent, lives lost and this is the result. At this point I don’t give a damn what happens to Iraq. I am livid and embarrassed at the same time. I know you guys are gonna disagree but this rate will remain for the rest of the year if not longer. And when Iran starts retaliating for that clown that  was killed last year it will make it even worst. I see why Hitler tried to kill the central bankers and I wish he would have succeeded because we all have been played. But he was financed by the Central Bankers as  well!! We come here every day with hope of a return on our money and get disappointed every time. I am gonna do what I did 4 years ago and stay the hell away from this investment because it is not mentally healthy. The only news I want to hear is that the dinar revalued if it happens in our  life time other than that, to hell with the whole Middle East!! They are killing us with this Covid 19 as well and we just buy into it like the sheep they want us to be...!!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 2

13 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

There is no smoke. I just checked the Onada website and it shows the rate has been devalued as well so it is official. I don’t believe they are going to increase the rate of the dinar anytime soon after going through all of this trouble to lower it. So If I sale my dinar back I will loose even more therefore I am stuck with this BS currency while the 1 percenters get rich yet again. I give up because as long as they can keep the rate low and the people comply then it will stay there. Wake up people, we are in this for another long wait. Parliament, the elections., corruption, Iran shooting off missiles and the rumor of it being lowered again. After waiting 17 years, trillions of US tax dollars being spent, lives lost and this is the result. At this point I don’t give a damn what happens to Iraq. I am livid and embarrassed at the same time. I know you guys are gonna disagree but this rate will remain for the rest of the year if not longer. And when Iran starts retaliating for that clown that  was killed last year it will make it even worst. I see why Hitler tried to kill the central bankers and I wish he would have succeeded because we all have been played. But he was financed by the Central Bankers as  well!! We come here every day with hope of a return on our money and get disappointed every time. I am gonna do what I did 4 years ago and stay the hell away from this investment because it is not mentally healthy. The only news I want to hear is that the dinar revalued if it happens in our  life time other than that, to hell with the whole Middle East!! They are killing us with this Covid 19 as well and we just buy into it like the sheep they want us to be...!!

Kuwait said the same thing and then hit the switch the next day. Smoke 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 4

42 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I understand your point of view. This may or may not happen. Just do what is right for you. But I suggest you hang on to that currency.  I would hate to see you possibly lose out if this does kick off. I'm no expert BUT I feel they are trying to get as many of us as possible to turn in the dinar

I considered this a loss the moment I bought it. This helped keep emotions out of it. 

• Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

Wow wow wow guess we have a real Debbie downer here this morning right after the new year! Lol...So what did you expect Iraq to say HEY LOOKIE HERE for all you westerners holding our currency we are going to revalue it tomorrow at $1.17 so please be excited we are finally going to pay you off for believing in our country and investing in it!! Yes GD07 I would suggest you just give yourself a break and only check the CBI site every week or so once it happens it will be a lot less stress for you then coming here posting and venting here no frustrating others as well to make yourself feel better so Hopefully you take your own advice! This to me is a great article as it’s exactly what I would expect them to say right before they actually do make a change but I guess we all interpret things differently, some have to be spoon fed information I guess!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 7

Agree with Officallytook.  When I lived in Germany in the 80's and 90's the exchange rate between the dollar and the german mark changed every day sometimes dramatically.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Last time I checked no one except a few gurus ever said this was 100% guaranteed to happen, it could happen this year it could happen next year it could never happen that’s the chances we as speculators took buying dinar,if there was a way to speed up this process that would be great but unfortunately we have no choice but to sit back and try to enjoy the ride and hopefully one day our dreams come true. I have places to go and things to do and  working the rest of my life is not one of them. Let’s hope for a happy ending to this.  💰  💰 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Don't mean to hijack this thread but look at China Biden...

Add I agree, hang tight, they don't want a big pay out to a lot of people, they want to scare them into thinking that the rate will stay like this forever so better turn their worthless currency in. Take a break if you need to. But don't give up!

202101010424-WzzUeVvEbJ.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Kuwait said the same thing and then hit the switch the next day. Smoke 

FYI Kuwait never rv because they did not devalue. The Kuwaiti dinar went down inside the country only people of Kuwait were afraid of Sadam. Kuwait central bank never devalue also you can check imf . So that statement is not true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bamastorm said:

Agree with Officallytook.  When I lived in Germany in the 80's and 90's the exchange rate between the dollar and the german mark changed every day sometimes dramatically.

That was Germany. We are dealing with Iraq wake up and smell the reality 😆

13 minutes ago, SONIA1 said:

When budget get approve and publish in gazette it will be become a law including 1450 rate for the whole 2021 year.  

That is absolutely a 100% false statement!! The current rate is 1460 Not 1450 go look on the CBI website! They absolutely do not have to keep the 1460 rate for the whole 2021 year so please before you post something as a fact do some MORE research!! GEEEESH WHAT is with people this morning it’s the second day of the new year and already the sky is falling and negative and we have posters making assumptions and posting things they assume as facts! So if you are going to post something as a FACT please make sure you know what you are talking about first because you are clearly wrong!! The CBI and the government are independent they can change the rate every other day if they wish, just because it’s in the budget does not make the CBI keep the rate for the entire year!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

That is absolutely a 100% false statement!! The current rate is 1460 Not 1450 go look on the CBI website! They absolutely do not have to keep the 1460 rate for the whole 2021 year so please before you post something as a fact do some MORE research!! GEEEESH WHAT is with people this morning it’s the second day of the new year and already the sky is falling and negative and we have posters making assumptions and posting things they assume as facts! So if you are going to post something as a FACT please make sure you know what you are talking about first because you are clearly wrong!!

1460 is the selling price for banks..it's 1450 

22 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

That is absolutely a 100% false statement!! The current rate is 1460 Not 1450 go look on the CBI website! They absolutely do not have to keep the 1460 rate for the whole 2021 year so please before you post something as a fact do some MORE research!! GEEEESH WHAT is with people this morning it’s the second day of the new year and already the sky is falling and negative and we have posters making assumptions and posting things they assume as facts! So if you are going to post something as a FACT please make sure you know what you are talking about first because you are clearly wrong!! The CBI and the government are independent they can change the rate every other day if they wish, just because it’s in the budget does not make the CBI keep the rate for the entire year!

Looks like your teaching Dinar classes today,I’m enjoying it 🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Last time I checked no one except a few gurus ever said this was 100% guaranteed to happen, it could happen this year it could happen next year it could never happen that’s the chances we as speculators took buying dinar,if there was a way to speed up this process that would be great but unfortunately we have no choice but to sit back and try to enjoy the ride and hopefully one day our dreams come true. I have places to go and things to do and  working the rest of my life is not one of them. Let’s hope for a happy ending to this.  💰  💰 

SIGIR, a US government report presented to the US Congress, stated the IQD would revalue to $1.19. Best Guru I can think of.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Current CBI Exchange rate is 1460 period!! CBI.iq plain as day!!

Apparently there's quite a lot of folks so very astonishingly hung over ( still ) they're making even less sense than usual.

:drunk:

This is beginning of year 18 of this investment for me; not my first rodeo with a long haul. . . driving through the length and breadth of Texas took nearly as long :lol:

All the Best :tiphat:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, SONIA1 said:

FYI Kuwait never rv because they did not devalue. The Kuwaiti dinar went down inside the country only people of Kuwait were afraid of Sadam. Kuwait central bank never devalue also you can check imf . So that statement is not true.

🤦🏻