Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recommended Posts

Warka has not responded to members emails and requests to update account passwords. Warka may have applied interest to members account but we have no way of knowing until we can see our individual accounts.

If someone who has a Warka account and has a current  (unexpired) password they might be able to look at their account and see if interest was applied for 2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

Warka has not responded to members emails and requests to update account passwords. Warka may have applied interest to members account but we have no way of knowing until we can see our individual accounts.

If someone who has a Warka account and has a current  (unexpired) password they might be able to look at their account and see if interest was applied for 2020.

I am still able to get in and no interest has been posted.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this update. When does your password expire? Mine expired in July and I have not heard back from them to get an updated password (renewal). I sent emails weekly. Please keep us posted if you do receive any interest credited to your account.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2021 at 11:21 AM, birelkart said:

I am still able to get in and no interest has been posted.

You are in the minority, just wondering how long we are going to be locked out of our accounts, or if we will ever be allowed back in and what options are available to us, should this continue indefinitely 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

birelkart, is it definitive, that interest has been posted?

 

I haven’t tried to contact Issa lately, to try and update my password. If they have updated our interest payments, then hopefully they will also start responding to requests for temporary password updates. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, caper said:

birelkart, is it definitive, that interest has been posted?

 

I haven’t tried to contact Issa lately, to try and update my password. If they have updated our interest payments, then hopefully they will also start responding to requests for temporary password updates. Thanks

Yes, interest has been posted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, freebird said:

What has the interset rates been the last number of years and where can i find the current info thank you?

Go to Warak Bank page.

go to site map

click bank charges

 

90F3614D-41A4-4828-874E-9CE1A6D3EB28.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Steelwire said:

OK .... I'm a bit confused. I thought they had dropped the IQD Savings Intersest to 2.5%. Did they recently raise it back to 5%? Can someone tell me how long its been at the 5%?

In 2019 when I did have access to my account I was able to calculate the interest earned by dividing the interest earned for that 6 month period by the previous balance.  For the first half of the year, they credited the account with 0.012 or 1.2% interest.  For the second half of the year the bank applied 0.013 or 1.3%.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.