Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The lowest in years .. Decline in central bank sales

yota691

•  Time: 12/31/2020 10:41:03
  •  
  •  Read: 3,185 times
The lowest in years .. Decline in central bank sales

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq’s dollar sales continue to decline in an unprecedented way and to the lowest level in years.

According to the bank's daily bulletin on the currency auction on Thursday, the total sale for purposes of strengthening funds abroad {transfers, credits} 11 million and 327 thousand and 660 dollars, while the cash sale was only 100 thousand dollars.
While the total sales were 11 million 427 thousand and 660 dollars.
Yesterday's foreign currency auction sales were $ 12 million.
The central bank sells dollars for the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad at a price of {1460} dinars per dollar, and cash sales at {1460} dinars per dollar, in implementation of its recent decision to raise the exchange rate.
Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1

December 31, 2020

The results of the foreign currency sale window on Thursday 12/31/2020 and executed today

Advertisement No. (4328)

Sale date - Thursday 31/12/2020 and executed today

the details

Amount

Total sale for the purposes of enhancing funds abroad (transfers, credits)

Total cash sale

Total sales

Note that:

• The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.
  • The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.

» The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Thursday 12/31/2020, and executed today

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Thanks @yota691for this article! I'm still pinching myself that after all these years, of ups and downs in the dinar world we are actually seeing low auction sales. This has been something I think we all have been waiting to see. Its like a dream we have all had but couldn't see how it would play out. The literally changed the value in an instant and just like that the auctions began to slow down and now are their lowest ever.  I truly believe the rate change in the right direction is upon us more than it has ever been. The time is now!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

Thanks @yota691for this article! I'm still pinching myself that after all these years, of ups and downs in the dinar world we are actually seeing low auction sales. This has been something I think we all have been waiting to see. Its like a dream we have all had but couldn't see how it would play out. The literally changed the value in an instant and just like that the auctions began to slow down and now are their lowest ever.  I truly believe the rate change in the right direction is upon us more than it has ever been. The time is now!

It depends which thread your reading as to how close we are,click on a different thread and some people are ready to jump off a bridge,myself I think hope and pray we are close 🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Easy to get caught in all the smokescreen articles👍

Yes it is and that’s why they send up those smoke signals so we all think they are months and years away from any sort of rv so no one buys anymore dinars,like Adam has said their never  going to tell us it’s going to happen tonight. No matter if and when it happens I’ll be working 6 days a week so the sooner the better works for me 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

•  
 2020-12-31 03:36

Shafaq News / The Central Bank of Iraq sales of hard currency declined today, Thursday, for the fifth consecutive day this week, while it recorded a decline of more than 18%.

The correspondent of Shafaq News Agency stated that the Central Bank of Iraq witnessed during its auction for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies today a decrease in its sales by 18% to reach 11 million and 427 thousand and 660 dollars, which the bank covered at a basic exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to yesterday, Wednesday, when it reached Sales of 14 million and 54 thousand.

He added that the request was distributed by 11 million and 327 thousand and 660 dollars to strengthen the funds abroad in the form of transfers and appropriations, while the rest of the $ 100,000 was distributed in the form of cash sale that was fully covered by the bank at an exchange rate of 1460 dinars per one dollar.

Our correspondent indicated that seven banks have fulfilled requests to enhance assets abroad, while one bank has met the cash requests.

• Upvote 3