Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 30 December 2021

Adam Montana

I am tired of living in this Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times" (I wonder if they were fortelling the coming of their virus?)... And if I could put a bow on it and give it away it would look something like this... ( sorry, not sorry, I couldn't resist)...

https://cdn.musebycl.io/2020-12/Match Made In Hell.mp4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

I am tired of living in this Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times" (I wonder if they were fortelling the coming of their virus?)... And if I could put a bow on it and give it away it would look something like this... ( sorry, not sorry, I couldn't resist)...

https://cdn.musebycl.io/2020-12/Match Made In Hell.mp4

HELLAVA POIGNANT VIDEO!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning beautiful people!!!

I'm forced to keep this one short and sweet - luckily all you need to do is skim this thread for the information you really need.

Highlights:

2021 Budget. 20-30 days - this means January for completion (probability: good, for once!):

Agreement with Kurds - this is not precisely HCL, but it's also not not precisely HCL. The point there is that if there was ever a time this is going to happen... it's probably upon us.

We don't have an RV yet, but it isn't hard to see this coming quickly.

Rate change - done, overnight. A flick of the switch, and 💥 the rate changed. It will happen just as suddenly when they shock the world with a quick move the other way.

:twocents: 

HCL talks, agreements between Kurds and Baghdad, increasingly rapid progress - all happening right in front of us.

Do what you all want to regarding your personal situations - I'm holding (hodling) on and excited to see what's next.

:twothumbs:

Speaking of HODLing, how about that BTC? :cowboy2:

I trust you all had a great bunch of holidays. Stay safe through the New Year, and I'll be back as time permits.

GO RRRRRRVVVVVVV!!$!$!$!$!

:pirateship:

- Adam

P.S. The Weekly Powerball pool is here.

P.P.S. I'm reconfiguring the community map with updated banking and service provider information. This is information that will be available to VIP!" rel="">VIP members after the RV is announced, and will not be available to non-VIPs.  Join here for less than $1 per day!

P.P.P.S. Yes, I saved the best for last... Iraq just changed the rate. Granted, it was the wrong way... but they are already talking about changing it again. 

You don't need me to tell you where this is headed. Hang tight, friends! :D

:tiphat: 

Wait Adam! Do VIP members need to pay to receive the upcoming banking locations? Or did I miss read this. Thank you 

• Like 1

Thanks Adam, a sense of urgency is in the air as we close the final days to 2020. 
As you say “it’s just a flick of the switch”  and boom 💥 there it is. We have all stuck together through thick and thin during all these years, it sure would be nice to put real faces to all my friends here in DV. 
may you all have a blessed, healthy, and yes, a very prosperous New Year 🙌

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What do you all think? Will we go back to the Gold standard on Jan first? NESERA/GESERA?

Where every nation's currency will be valued by the Gold that they have. 

And that Gold would be revalued to $34,000 an ounce. The Dinar could easily be valued at 3 to 4 dollars. :pirateship::bagofmoney:

I think we start the process of Trumpsara. We need to get through the corruption and get him back in office. When that happens I feel we will move to a gold standard and start seeing all these people arrested. 2021 is going to be really good. If not we will be in Lock Down being part of the global reset. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

9 hours ago, edithjimmy said:

Is Trump talking about the dinar?  I am so ready my palms of my hands are itching.  How much do you think silver will go. We have more silver than gold.

I think silver is more undervalued than gold but I'm getting conflicting reports on precious metals so I'm not in yet.  I will be in both soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Adam and everyone for your comments....I know this RV will happen. Adam is right. When it does many of you will have many sensible answers, as to why the RV happened. I read you and your many sensible answers in the different comment threads. You are brilliant people, very smart, very intuitive. As to me when the RV hits, I will continue to believe the first answer I believed, as to why this happened: :jester::cisole::mexican:Image result for History Channel Aliens Meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 3