Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 30 December 2021

Adam Montana

On 12/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh, it gets more interesting from here. 

When you listen and dissect what Trump says it's clear that this event (TRUMPSARA) has already begun. 

As for him remaining in office, I have ZERO doubts. Troop movements and military flight over America along with Actions of Homeland security and even some interesting developments in the FBI, all indicate that the tide has changed. 

The only real question is how bloody it will be?

Ask yourself some questions. 

Who detonated a bomb in Nashville?

Does the party that believes in slaughtering babies ( Democrats) give warnings before blowing something up?

What REALLY was destroyed in that explosion? 

This is real people. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 

However, if you have the discretionary funds available GET IN TODAY. 

Like Dinar, once you place your order the price is locked in, no matter what. 

LGD Happy New Years my friend.

When you listen and dissect what Trump says it's clear that this event (TRUMPSARA) has already begun. 

As for him remaining in office, I have ZERO doubts. Troop movements and military flight over America along with Actions of Homeland security and even some interesting developments in the FBI, all indicate that the tide has changed. 

Does the party that believes in slaughtering babies ( Democrats) give warnings before blowing something up?

This is real people. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

I have listen to his speeches. I would say TRUMPSARA started his first day of office with his 17 minute speech. He clearly out lined it. I feel that the majority of what people will be able to see will start taking place now. Those of us who have done our own research and not relied on the media have seen that this has been going on for sometime.

I have been watching the troop movements and flights as well. I am a life member of the 82nd Airborne Association and have been keeping a close eye on my Brother Paratroopers. I will leave it there. I have also monitored movement to and from the SPA and from Vegas. What I found interesting was the use of Sniffer aircraft over Nashville and Vegas. 

This is going to get really bloody. I am prepared with food, water, and TP :lol: for several months. My only concern is that we are given, as citizens, the GREEN LIGHT to engage without looking at 25 to life. I live about 3 miles from the BLM. I am set and ready to go.

Here is one for thought. A lot of people say that this is a move playing out. If so what does Steve Mnuchin, the Treasury Secretary, have to do with the move. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

If Trump was never elected, we would never have known just how corrupt our politicians really ARE !

We also would not have had a COVID vaccine,either. Only a businessman like Trump could have gotten this done "WARP SPEED". A politician would still be floundering with getting commitees and sub commitees to check on the first comnitee and then appoint a COVID Czar and NOTHING WOULD GET DONE ! Thank God we DID have Trump. Now we have the Pervert selling out to China. 

Hurry up, Iraq, and get this done before our money is worthless regardless of what the RV does. Anyoneone know what the Yen is going for?

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

This is real people. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

I have listen to his speeches. I would say TRUMPSARA started his first day of office with his 17 minute speech. He clearly out lined it. I feel that the majority of what people will be able to see will start taking place now. Those of us who have done our own research and not relied on the media have seen that this has been going on for sometime.

I have been watching the troop movements and flights as well. I am a life member of the 82nd Airborne Association and have been keeping a close eye on my Brother Paratroopers. I will leave it there. I have also monitored movement to and from the SPA and from Vegas. What I found interesting was the use of Sniffer aircraft over Nashville and Vegas. 

This is going to get really bloody. I am prepared with food, water, and TP :lol: for several months. My only concern is that we are given, as citizens, the GREEN LIGHT to engage without looking at 25 to life. I live about 3 miles from the BLM. I am set and ready to go.

Here is one for thought. A lot of people say that this is a move playing out. If so what does Steve Mnuchin, the Treasury Secretary, have to do with the move. 

:salute:Thank you for your service  my Brother, Sadly it does appear that our services will be 

required again. And those "sniffer aircraft" are capable of detecting nuclear weapons. The helicopter was originally stationed on the east coast as  I understand it. Makes one really wonder what is going on in Vegas. 

• Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:salute:Thank you for your service  my Brother, Sadly it does appear that our services will be 

required again. And those "sniffer aircraft" are capable of detecting nuclear weapons. The helicopter was originally stationed on the east coast as  I understand it. Makes one really wonder what is going on in Vegas. 

You too my Brother. Take care of your family, you are living in the DMZ down there.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

This is real people. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

We are on the same page. Steve Mnuchin might be the director of the movie we are going to watch that explains everything after this is over with..? I watched a video recently that touched on that idea. He directed many hit movies👍

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

We are on the same page. Steve Mnuchin might be the director of the movie we are going to watch that explains everything after this is over with..? I watched a video recently that touched on that idea. He directed many hit movies👍

This has a lot of moving parts and pieces. "The Accountant" was good. He should direct this one for sure, since he is living it. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

LGD, hearing things are about to get REALLY INTERESTING. Starting 04 Jan forward. Make sure you have all your supplies.  Hearing 06 Jan is going to be REALLY BIG.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Thank You, Charlie Echo!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Is she saying that the CBIs are going to be controlling our money. And we will not have control of our money. I believe I heard her say is if we misbehave they can cut our money off.  Dose any one believe Trump is ok with this ?

• Thanks 2

Just now, edithjimmy said:

Is she saying that the CBIs are going to be controlling our money. And we will not have control of our money. I believe I heard her say is if we misbehave they can cut our money off.  Dose any one believe Trump is ok with this ?

Thank You, EdithJimmy, for Your response.

I viewed the video once and plan to watch it again.

My understanding is NOT that they want to control our money BUT to control EACH individual AND control their money among ALL the other things.

Yes, EACH person should weigh ALL associated factors. I do NOT believe COVID-19 vaccinations are warranted for a substantial majority of the masses whether or not the video is in any way accurate or accurately portraying COVID-19 vaccination purposes.

China has done a lot of stupid things for controlling the masses to reward for good Communist practices.

NO, we will NOT do the same.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

LGD, hearing things are about to get REALLY INTERESTING. Starting 04 Jan forward. Make sure you have all your supplies.  Hearing 06 Jan is going to be REALLY BIG.  

What are you hearing? From a credible source?  

Thank you 

21 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I looked it up he is the executive producer of a lot of superhero movies.... wild 😛 

• Upvote 2

On 1/2/2021 at 1:22 PM, Charlie Echo said:

What happens when the Central Banks decide to do away with cash and we haven't ....

Extremely interesting, yet frightening documentary. This is something out of a science fiction movie, but is actually unfolding right under our noses. 
I spoke to a well acclaimed surgeon today who actually told me that, what is taking place with Covid 19 is a well planned and orchestrated campaign. The masks we are all wearing is utterly useless and that these viruses molecules are so tiny, they will pass through any mask. Scary to think where this is all headed, and that one day we will all be a slave to the system. Well, not this family 😉
thanks for posting @Charlie Echo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On 1/2/2021 at 10:48 AM, ChuckFinley said:

This is real people. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

This is probably not the best place to post the following information that was recently forwarded to me (it seems "Rumors" may be more appropriate), but I believe this should at least be considered, and with media blocks the follow will no doubt be scrubbed wherever shared... that being shared, take a minute to look at it, and perhaps look into it or keep it in the back of your mind. It may be totally debunked, but then again...

"

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...
Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?"
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

This is probably not the best place to post the following information that was recently forwarded to me (it seems "Rumors" may be more appropriate), but I believe this should at least be considered, and with media blocks the follow will no doubt be scrubbed wherever shared... that being shared, take a minute to look at it, and perhaps look into it or keep it in the back of your mind. It may be totally debunked, but then again...

"

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...
Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?"

I also saw this elsewhere.  I haven't had the time to research it for myself.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Caye98 said:

And a happy new yr to you too my Shellback Brother.

When I first heard some of that report I suspected that it held a measure of truth.

Having said that There is a fear in my heart that things are going to get much worse before they get better. This conflict is about to go full frontal and innocent people are going to die. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1