Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 30 December 2021

Adam Montana

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think silver is more undervalued than gold but I'm getting conflicting reports on precious metals so I'm not in yet.  I will be in both soon.

IMO, when the USD finally tanks, which isn't that far away, hard currencies, precious metals and cryptos will become even more valuable.

Just as an aside, for those who believe in End Times Prophecy, what do you see in the possibility of Digital Currencies being the "One World Currency"?  Just a light conversation starter for the New Year! :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I would agree that we will be on an electronic currency which ties into the prophecy and the ability to tax all transactions and control what is bought. What ties in more is the COVID plandemic and the coming requirement to get the vaccine. The vaccine is NOT the mark prophesied, but the requirement by businesses and services,  sets up the control needed by the Government. A conditioning for the future.

They are already planning on having proof of vaccine on your smart phone or a card in order to buy or sell.   The actual requirement of the prophesied mark (on hand or forehead) occurs 3 1/2 years into the tribulation period which hasn't started yet.   If you haven't been up to date on end times prophecy we are extremely close. It is amazing how the parts of the puzzle( Abraham Accords, WEF-Great reset, UN 17 Goals, climate change, blockchain, crypto currency, social credits etc.) are becoming clear.  

If anyone does not know Christ as your savior you may want to look into doing so.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 3

22 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

It is easy when you are home living on the computer. :lol:

It seems like that's what's happening now. We're all having to live on line.  I'm so ready to get back to normal lives. I'm ready to do some traveling.  

GO RV,....... OH SO READY

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

20 hours ago, Caye98 said:

I am tired of living in this Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times" (I wonder if they were fortelling the coming of their virus?)... And if I could put a bow on it and give it away it would look something like this... ( sorry, not sorry, I couldn't resist)...

https://cdn.musebycl.io/2020-12/Match Made In Hell.mp4

Oh, it gets more interesting from here. 

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think we start the process of Trumpsara. We need to get through the corruption and get him back in office. When that happens I feel we will move to a gold standard and start seeing all these people arrested. 2021 is going to be really good. If not we will be in Lock Down being part of the global reset. 

When you listen and dissect what Trump says it's clear that this event (TRUMPSARA) has already begun. 

As for him remaining in office, I have ZERO doubts. Troop movements and military flight over America along with Actions of Homeland security and even some interesting developments in the FBI, all indicate that the tide has changed. 

The only real question is how bloody it will be?

Ask yourself some questions. 

Who detonated a bomb in Nashville?

Does the party that believes in slaughtering babies ( Democrats) give warnings before blowing something up?

What REALLY was destroyed in that explosion? 

This is real people. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

11 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I think silver is more undervalued than gold but I'm getting conflicting reports on precious metals so I'm not in yet.  I will be in both soon.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 

However, if you have the discretionary funds available GET IN TODAY. 

Like Dinar, once you place your order the price is locked in, no matter what. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

4 hours ago, tjokie said:

IMO, when the USD finally tanks, which isn't that far away, hard currencies, precious metals and cryptos will become even more valuable.

Just as an aside, for those who believe in End Times Prophecy, what do you see in the possibility of Digital Currencies being the "One World Currency"?  Just a light conversation starter for the New Year! :) 

I think Crypto was originally created for a one world currency. If you look up googles definition of "crypto" it is this

cryp·to
/ˈkriptō/

noun
  1. 1.
    short for cryptography.

2. 2.
    INFORMAL
    a person having a secret allegiance to a political creed, especially communism

Kind of a give away if you ask me. They hide things in plain site...

Clearly we need a new system and thats where i believe quantum comes into play. quantum.gov has some info.

Just my opinion

• Upvote 5

On 12/30/2020 at 11:16 AM, Adam Montana said:

P.P.P.S. Yes, I saved the best for last... Iraq just changed the rate. Granted, it was the wrong way... but they are already talking about changing it again. 

I know everyone is saying that Iraq changed their rate to 14,xxx.xx'ish.  However, this is what I see this morning on xe.com

image.png

I haven't seen it over 1188.xx'ish in days.  It's always been pretty true to form on reporting the IQD rate.  Why is it different?

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 12/31/2020 at 11:18 AM, edithjimmy said:

It seems like that's what's happening now. We're all having to live on line.  I'm so ready to get back to normal lives. I'm ready to do some traveling.  

GO RV,....... OH SO READY

I totally here ya but I do believe that living online, in many regards, is not going anywhere!

I'm all about the travel, that's for sure!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Fundstrat Analyst Tom Lee Reveals Bitcoin Price Prediction for 2021

jd884679e.jpg?resize=750%2C440&ssl=1

Fundstrat analyst and executive Tom Lee thinks Bitcoin’s incredible bull run is just beginning.

In a new interview with CNBC, the firm’s managing partner and head of research says the weakening dollar will contribute to Bitcoin’s continuing price climb.

“First, Bitcoin’s got to be denominated in something. So if the dollar’s weakening, [and] Bitcoin holds its value, then Bitcoin goes up. But the more important effect is this year we did see a lot of central bank liquidity. The dollar was really strong, surprisingly, for much of the year, but its weakness now is going to make people think, ‘How do you keep a unit in sound money?’ A lot of people thought gold would be that store, and I think it still has a reasonable basis for someone to be long gold, but I think for younger folks and those who are in the digital generation, Bitcoin is that digital asset that they want to hold as a store of value.” 

Lee predicts that Bitcoin’s 2021 will outperform its bull run in 2020, meaning “something above 300%” on the year.

When asked about Bitcoin’s correlation to equities, Lee cautions that BTC is likely to lose value if the stock market corrects.

“We have to keep in mind Bitcoin’s holder base is still tiny. I don’t think there are even more than a million real people that own Bitcoin, compared to nearly a billion people that own other financial instruments. So it’s tiny – the penetration is one one-thousandth of where it should be…  

I think if we have a correction in stocks then Bitcoin’s going to fall, and it’s because a lot of the incremental buyers – if they’re in the US – may be using leverage or risk-on or risk appetite as a reason to add to Bitcoin, so it should actually be falling as stocks fall.” 

• Thanks 1