Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Integrity: Activating the electronic system to prevent corruption and deter spoilers

yota691

•  
 2021-01-03 03:09

Shafaq News / The Ministry of Trade announced on Sunday that the General Company for Fairs and Commercial Services of Iraq has set new conditions and instructions for the issuance of an import identity in the ministry.

The general manager of the company, Sarmad Taha Saeed, said in a statement received by Shafaq News, that the conditions issued by the company to obtain the import identity included bringing the company’s papers certified by the Companies Registration Department at the Ministry of Commerce as well as the security approval issued by the Ministry of Interior.

He added that the conditions also included bringing the tax ID and the documents of the authorized director, in addition to personal photos of the managing director and a copy of the passport and fees.

Saeed indicated that the Iraqi exhibitions company continues to issue identity cards and import licenses electronically to reduce cases of manipulation and fraud, eliminate administrative and financial corruption and break the routine of citizens.

• Upvote 3

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%

Information / Diyala ..

A government official in Diyala revealed, on Sunday, an unprecedented decrease in the rates of trade exchange at the border crossing with Iran, east of the province.

The director of Mandali district agency (90 km east of Baquba), Mazen Akram, told "the information", that "the rates of trade exchange at the Mandali border crossing between Iraq and Iran, east of Diyala, have decreased during the past days by more than 30%," pointing out that "the decrease is unprecedented and the first of Its type for several months.

He added, "The rise in the price of the dollar is a fundamental factor in the decline in trade exchange, especially since most traders have deliberately waited in the import file until markets stabilize with price speculation," stressing that "the presence of outlets in Kurdistan that offer greater facilities, especially in the file of tariff reduction, are all reasons Others pushed for a low level of demand for the exit and import of goods through the Mandali border crossing.

The Mandali crossing is considered one of the important border crossings in eastern Iraq, from where many goods, commodities and commercial crops flow. Finished 25 F.

• Upvote 1

The tax authority generates more than 3 trillion in revenue during 2020

Baghdad: Morning

Yesterday, Tuesday, the General Tax Authority confirmed that the final financial revenue for the year 2020 amounted to 3 trillion and 850 billion dinars.

The Director General of the Authority, Shaker Mahmoud Al-Zubaidi, said in a statement: "The percentage of revenues for the month of December of 2020 amounted to more than 430 billion dinars, and this means that there is an increase over the same month for the year 2019, as the percentage of revenues amounted to 320 billion dinars."
Al-Zubaidi added, "Taxes achieved high revenues compared to previous years," noting that "financial revenues began to double because the revenues for the whole year of 2019 amounted to 3 trillion and 100 billion dinars, indicating that despite the current abnormal circumstances, the Commission was able to achieve an increase in its revenues." From last year by 25 percent. "
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• yota691 featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

•  
 2021-01-14 04:08

Shafaq News / Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm announced, on Thursday, that the ministry is moving towards engaging the private sector in the pre-supply inspection program for examining goods and goods imported to Iraq.

This came during his meeting with representatives of the inspection companies, which the ministry had contracted with earlier, and the meeting was attended by the head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, Hussein Ali Daoud, and the general managers of the agency.

The Minister stressed, during the meeting, today that the inspection companies must adhere to the terms of the contract signed with them, because the task that these companies perform is related to the life of the Iraqi citizen, and therefore, it is not possible in any way to tolerate any defect that could lead to great harm, especially With regard to inspecting food, construction, and electrical materials.

The star called on the representatives of these companies to complete all the requirements related to the implementation of their tasks in the best way, otherwise the Ministry will have a firm position regarding any company that does not abide by the terms of the contract signed with it, praising at the same time the level of performance provided by some of the examining companies.

For their part, representatives of the three companies (British, Emirati and Chinese) affirmed their readiness to work with the Ministry of Planning in accordance with what was stipulated in the terms of the contracts between the two parties, and to complete all requirements that would ensure the success of the work.

• Thanks 2

On 1/6/2021 at 4:06 PM, screwball said:

Last time they talked about this they were planning on deleting zeros in 2013 

since 2013 they just talked then delayed , talked  again then delayed again, talked again then delayed again and so on and on and this BS will never end.  and it has already been almost 8 years. and still nothing happened. why has iraq liked to BS eventhough they won"t never implement what they say? are they trying to suck all the dinars in 100% completely from out of iraq before they want to rv? that's why it has almost been 8 years and iraq has still kept waiting and waiting tireless for all dinars ( hold by dinar investors ) from out of iraq to be brought back 100% to country of iraq? since there are still a lot of dinars ( hold by dinar investors ) out of iraq until right now, this is why iraq has never implemented to delete 3 zeros. this is just my opinion and i hope i was wrong.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/6/2021 at 4:06 PM, screwball said:

Last time they talked about this they were planning on deleting zeros in 2013 

since iraq already printed lower denoms a long time ago and we can also exchange dinar for dollars in the us when the happens, then why has iraq never implement to delete 3 zeros in almost 8 years? and what have happened in iraq lately, like a corruption in the currency austion and devaluation that make all imported goods very expensive, etc and actually, all of them have got nohing to do with implementing to delete  3 zeros since we all can exchange dinar for dollars in the us and the dinars will be put in the us reserves and wll not be brought back to iraq. do you have better opinions / reasons folks?

rvmydinar : What I am hearing is frustration.  Perhaps a little mild covid confined cabin fever depression . If I am correct, I am there with you. You were smart, along with others, and invested what you could afford to loose. I bought in 2006, and joined this site in 2010 I believe . I will work till I am dead now, unless The Good Lord returns before then . Hang in there, good stuff will happen again. Be blest . Hope remains free .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

rvmydinar : What I am hearing is frustration.  Perhaps a little mild covid confined cabin fever depression . If I am correct, I am there with you. You were smart, along with others, and invested what you could afford to loose. I bought in 2006, and joined this site in 2010 I believe . I will work till I am dead now, unless The Good Lord returns before then . Hang in there, good stuff will happen again. Be blest . Hope remains free .

Nice response...better than would be 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

since 2013 they just talked then delayed , talked  again then delayed again, talked again then delayed again and so on and on and this BS will never end.  and it has already been almost 8 years. and still nothing happened. why has iraq liked to BS eventhough they won"t never implement what they say? are they trying to suck all the dinars in 100% completely from out of iraq before they want to rv? that's why it has almost been 8 years and iraq has still kept waiting and waiting tireless for all dinars ( hold by dinar investors ) from out of iraq to be brought back 100% to country of iraq? since there are still a lot of dinars ( hold by dinar investors ) out of iraq until right now, this is why iraq has never implemented to delete 3 zeros. this is just my opinion and i hope i was wrong.

Actually Mosul fell and isis took over that’s what stopped it and Obama pull the troops out,

Edited by screwball
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, screwball said:

Actually Mosul fell and isis took over that’s what stopped it and Obama pull the troops out,

Obama is a Piece of no good $h!+! We are fixing to see just how sorry him and O’biden really are their spy ring is going to be declassified!! Breaking news today! Both need to be arrested immediately and charged with treason! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

rvmydinar : What I am hearing is frustration.  

thank you very much for your compliment and your response and i am really appreciated it. what you said about " frustration " were right. they are frustrated may be because of devaluation. devaluation makes all imported goods in the grocery stores very expensive on one side. and the other side is they devaluate on purpose in order to suck all the dinars in both from all iraqi citizens who have been hiding their dinar under the mattress and also from dinar investors out of iraq before they want to announce the rv. i could be wrong though. hopefully, i am wrong. because i also want this iqd to rv as desperate as possible because we have already been waiting for more than 17 years.. as adam said we could hear the rv this year 2021, and hopefully, this rv will come to fruition in 2021. and not next year 2022. i amn"t quitting my job yet until the rv comes. hang in there and keep hope alive and a positive thinking folks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Obama is a Piece of no good $h!+! We are fixing to see just how sorry him and O’biden really are their spy ring is going to be declassified!! Breaking news today! Both need to be arrested immediately and charged with treason! 🤠

Yep could be doing deals smooth transition for trumps second term 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The ports seize the forging of the examination certificate for materials at Umm Qasr port

Baghdad - conscious

The Border Ports Authority, the port of Umm Qasr Al-Awsat in Basra Governorate, managed to control fraud in the conformity certificate and the release document for imported materials in four containers.
A statement of the authority received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "the containers containing the materials (fiber-clas structures, control panels, foam, dyes) were seized and their customs transactions were checked by the search and investigation department in the authority and it was found that the material (dyes) was forged. The match and its launch document, and this was confirmed after approaching the verifying company that confirmed the forgery.
The statement added that "what was seized according to a fundamentalist report was transferred to Umm Qasr Al Shamali Customs Police Station for the purpose of seizing the goods and presenting them before the investigation judge of Umm Qasr Court to take the necessary legal measures against them."
  • Upvote 2

Welcome the private sector to be involved in examining the importer

Baghdad: Haider al-Rubaie

The Ministry of Planning’s move to involve the private sector in inspections of imported goods and goods before they are imported to Iraq was met with an economic welcome. He praised this approach that would legalize the entry of locally manufactured materials as well as those that do not match Iraqi specifications.

The Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, announced "the trend towards involving the private sector in the pre-supply inspection program for examining goods and goods imported into Iraq, reiterating the vital role that the private sector will have in the national economy and in various development sectors."

During his meeting with representatives of the three inspection companies (British, Emirati, and Chinese) that the ministry had contracted with earlier, the star stressed the necessity of adhering to the terms of the contract signed with it, because the task that these companies perform is related to the citizen's life, and therefore, it is not possible in any way. Underestimating any defect that may cause great harm, especially with regard to inspecting food, construction, and electrical materials.
The economist Bassem Jamil Antoine confirmed in an interview with “Al-Sabah” that he was among the first to advocate that step, which he described as “the task” on the condition of equipping sober laboratories for the benefit of the private sector in order to participate in the costs of separating materials.
Antoine pointed out, "Government laboratories cover only 10 percent of the market's need for imported goods and goods, while Iraqi businessmen or importers face severe routine complications and obstacles by foreign examining companies," explaining that "the involvement of the private sector is an important step that can be." Reflected positively in many things, as well as being a factor in creating many job opportunities in various fields.
In turn, the economic expert, Ibrahim Al-Mashhadani, welcomed, during his speech to “Al-Sabah”, the position of the Ministry of Planning in involving the private sector in the inspection of goods, stressing that “this step is sufficient to support the private sector on the one hand, and to prevent the import of locally produced materials as well as that do not match Iraqi specifications.”
Al-Mashhadani stressed, "the necessity for discreet companies to be available in the private sector, and to have technology that enables them to examine goods," indicating that "this approach is in the interest of supporting the private sector."
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, screwball said:

Yep could be doing deals smooth transition for trumps second term 

genius joe is already crawfishing on his china virus plan! we need to raise billy hell with this POS everyday and worry the living hell out of him till he has a stroke or a heart attack! im going to be rasing billy hell with them till they block my phone from calling him! :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The Iraqi Prime Minister discusses the procedures for activating the electronic platform for "border outlets"

The Iraqi Prime Minister discusses the procedures for activating the electronic platform for "border outlets"
Al-Kazemi

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, affirmed his full support for the application of electronic automation at the border crossings and tightening control to achieve the desired goals in controlling violations and maximizing government revenues.

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement today, Sunday, that Al-Kazemi met with the head of the Border Ports Authority, Major General Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, to discuss the measures taken to activate the electronic platform prepared by the authority, as well as the tax link program, which was prepared in coordination with the General Tax Authority to implement the electronic automation system. On customs and tax procedures at border crossings.

He added, "Al-Kazemi affirmed his full support in applying electronic automation at border crossings and tightening control to achieve the desired goals in controlling violations and maximizing government revenues, and praised the great role that the commission plays and carrying out its role in monitoring, supervision, auditing and security investigation of the departments operating at border ports."

The office continued in his statement that "Al-Waeli reviewed during the meeting the agency’s future strategy and a set of proposals that would develop commercial work and support the national economy by making some adjustments by reducing some customs duties in support of traders and importers."

He pointed out that Al-Waeli reviewed the achievements made at the border crossings and explained their role in tightening control over the operating departments and exercising their supervisory role, stressing that 2021 will be a distinguished, successful and complementary year for the past year in achieving revenues in support of the budget, controlling irregularities and cutting off corruption and spoilers.

• Upvote 6

On Sunday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed his full support in implementing electronic automation at border crossings.

The ports said in a statement, "The prime minister met with the head of the Border Ports Authority, Major General Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, and affirmed his full support in applying electronic automation at border crossings and control provisions to achieve the desired goals in controlling violations and maximizing government revenues."

The statement added that "Al-Kazemi praised the great role played by the authority and its role in monitoring, supervision, auditing and security investigation of the departments operating at the border crossings."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Outlets of Iraq signs a memorandum of cooperation with the International Organization for Migration

Outlets of Iraq signs a memorandum of cooperation with the International Organization for Migration
Iraq ports

Mubasher: The Border Ports Authority in Iraq announced that it had signed a memorandum of cooperation with the International Organization for Migration.

The Border Ports Authority media said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), today, Wednesday, that the Border Ports Authority signed a memorandum of joint cooperation with the International Organization for Migration of the United Nations.

And on behalf of the president of the commission in signing the memorandum, Hassan al-Ghazali, vice president of the commission, and Gerard White, head of the organization’s mission in Iraq.

The head of the authority added that the memorandum of cooperation between the two sides is concerned with strengthening capacities for migration and border management and enhancing the services provided in this field to make the process more effective, as well as working to establish training courses for human resources, developing infrastructure at border crossings, providing advice and technical cooperation on migration issues, its international law and combating trafficking. Human beings, coordinate and contribute effectively to the development of a comprehensive national strategy for border management.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 billion dollars is the value of trade exchange between Iranian Kurdistan and neighboring countries

4 billion dollars is the value of trade exchange between Iranian Kurdistan and neighboring countries

Thursday January 21, 2021 - 6:46 GMT

The head of the Organization of Industry, Mines and Trade in the Kurdistan Region (western Iran) announced, on Thursday, that the volume of trade exchange through the official border crossings of the province reached nearly 4 billion dollars during the first nine months of the Iranian year (beginning on March 20, 2020).

World - Iran

Speaking during a meeting of the Working Group for the Development of Exports of the Kurdistan Region, Muhammad Dura and Zami said: From the beginning of the current (Iranian) year until the end of the ninth month (which falls on December 20, 2020), 1,222 million tons of goods have been exported through the three official customs ports. The province has a value of 549 million dollars to neighboring countries, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Russia and Bulgaria.
And he indicated that the annual plan aspires to achieve 510 million dollars from the province's exports, while what has been achieved so far indicates that it has reached 108 percent according to the time distribution.
Dorra and my colleague also pointed to importing $ 35 million worth of dollars during this period through the customs outlets of Kurdistan Governorate, most of which come from Iraq, Turkey, Germany, Syria and China. While the volume of goods transit through these ports during this period reached 1,123 tons, at a value of $ 2,342 million, an increase of 9 percent compared to the same period last year.
And he went on to say that the total volume of trade exchange through the official customs outlets of the Kurdistan Governorate is 3 thousand and 719 tons, valued at 3 billion and 958 million dollars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Next March, the ports will be "automated"

Monday 01st February 2021 88

Next March, the ports will be "automated"

Baghdad: Shatha Al-Janabi

The General Company for Ports of Iraq announced its contract with a global security company to improve the aspects of combating corruption operations and to preserve the customs sanctuary from abuse operations in an effort to raise revenues to the desired level.   
It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi launched a campaign to protect the ports in Basra Governorate last year by military forces within the framework of the strategy (combating corruption at border crossings), and stressed that “the customs compound will be under the protection of the security forces, which will have the right to shoot all Transcendental, and instructed to reduce complicated red tape and to rotate staff to reduce corruption.
The director of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Farhan Muhaisen Al-Fartousi, revealed to “Al-Sabah” that “a contract with a specialized international security company works to manage ports, improve the security aspect and control any operations around which suspicions of corruption hover.”  
He stressed that "the next two months will witness the completion of security preparedness to protect the ports, and the authorities charged with this will fully practice their work."  

A global company that "takes care" of port security ... and "automation" is taking effect

Baghdad: Shatha Al-Janabi

It seems that the government's measures to tighten the screws on the spoilers and arranging the ports file have begun to be realized, through the announcement of the General Company for Iraqi Ports to contract with a global security company to improve security aspects, combat corruption operations and preserve the customs campus from the abuse operations in an effort to raise revenues to the desired level.   
During the past year, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi launched a campaign to protect the ports in Basra Governorate by military forces within the framework of the strategy (combating corruption at border crossings). He stressed that "the customs compound will be under the protection of the security forces and they have the right to fire on every trespasser." Of the complex routine procedures, and work to rotate employees to reduce spoilers ».
The director of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Farhan Muhaisen Al-Fartousi, revealed to "Al-Sabah" that "a contract with a specialized international security company works to manage ports, improve the security aspect, and control any operations around which suspicions of corruption hover."  
He stressed that "the next two months will witness the completion of security preparedness to protect the ports, and the authorities charged with this will fully conduct their work."  
And the revenues of the General Company for Ports of Iraq rose after last June from 6 billion dinars per month, up to 50 billion dinars during last November, and announced that the average monthly revenue during the past six months ranged between 46-47 billion dinars. 
According to Al-Fartousi, a security survey has been practiced at Khor Al-Zubair port, as part of the security code procedures, which are one of the requirements of the (SOLO) agreement of the International Maritime Organization, which must be applied smoothly and control the entry and exit of trucks and containers and their accurate handling. The director of the company added that “the ports have begun to introduce electronic governance and move from providing administrative services by manual, traditional methods that rely on large numbers of employees, to an electronic method by exploiting the means and tools provided by modern technology to reduce time, effort and integrity of operations and bypass the negatives of traditional paper management.
It is expected that the (automation) project in the ports will end at the end of this year by switching to the electronic link between the company’s headquarters, port administrations and security agencies, reaching all customs outlets and carrying out other logistical work with the control authorities and controlling them inside the port, as it was recently announced that the percentage of its completion is between 50-100% for some paragraphs and under the guidance and follow-up of the Prime Minister. 
The ports have worked within the joint operating company with the two companies (Raya and Minaret Umm Qasr) to implement the electronic transformation project in all the company's facilities.
On the other hand, the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives expected that the revenues of the ports would rise in the coming months to 12 trillion dinars and would jump to the fore after oil imports to supplement the federal budget that suffers a large deficit, after moving this file by the Prime Minister. 
While the financial advisor to the prime minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, stated that “non-oil revenues are still between 6-7 percent of the total budget revenues, but this government approach will make it rise by at least 25 percent, foremost of which are taxes and federal fees that are collected correctly and according to progress. Electronic estimation, inventory and appraisal systems for imported goods, to be approved by the border outlets and their customs agencies.
  • Upvote 2

Border Crossings Authority: We will control the crossings in Kurdistan

Baghdad: Hazem Muhammad Habib

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, revealed that the ports' revenues increased during 2020 compared to 2019, despite the procedures of closure and curfews due to the spread of the Corona epidemic. Al-Waeli said to Al-Sabah: “The volume of revenues during the past year amounted to one trillion one hundred and ninety-four billion dinars, while during the year 2019 they were trillion one hundred and twenty-two billion, ie a difference of 71 billion dinars,” indicating that “this increase was achieved in light of Procedures for closing the border crossings and the curfew, which lasted for seven months. ” He added, "This increase was thanks to the tightening of control, control and supervision by the Border Ports Authority." Regarding the unofficial outlets, Al-Waeli clarified that “the deputy commander of joint operations discussed with a delegation headed by the Minister of Interior in the region the closure of unofficial crossings,” while revealing “measures that will be taken soon that will tighten control over the ports of Kurdistan after following the legal methods, contexts and official communications. ».
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The ports undertake procedures that make the work of merchants easier

Baghdad: Morning

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waili, pledged to take a series of measures that reduce red tape and facilitate the work of merchants and the private sector, while MP Burhan Al-Mamouri warned of “the continued smuggling of goods and products,” stressing that this would lead to a decline in the private sector and an increase in unemployment and poverty rates. A statement by the Ports Authority, received by Al-Sabah, stated that “Al-Waeli met with the Vice President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, and a number of merchants and importers, and discussed with them the means and importance of communication and activating joint cooperation in a way that enhances and supports the commercial and economic reality in Iraq.”
Al-Waeli stressed, "The authority is working hard to encourage trade, by taking a series of studied and practical measures that reduce red tape and facilitate the work of merchants, as well as the introduction of the electronic system in the work of border crossings." Smuggling has exhausted the local economy, calling on the security forces to tighten their grip on the crossings and the border strip.
Al-Mamouri said in a press statement, that “the illegal entry and exit of goods into the country is still in full swing,” warning at the same time, “the continued smuggling of goods and products, in a manner that could cause dangerous repercussions represented by the decline of the private sector and the increase in unemployment And poverty ”.

• yota691 changed the title to Rise to a global level : an Iraqi port achieves an achievement that earns 7 benefits