Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden Supporters Be Like

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Party over Country I see.

That is a United States flag.

Not a Trump or Biden flag.

Nowhere on the American Flag is the word Biden written....thus is the point.  It's the flag of our country, not of a particular person....Biden is the representative of our country, not of himself. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nowhere on the American Flag is the word Biden written....thus is the point.  It's the flag of our country, not of a particular person. 

GO RV, then BV

Look at the post you put up. The word Biden is right there. It says their Biden flag. Own it. You don't get to back out just because you may or may not have made the meme. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Look at the post you put up. The word Biden is right there. It says their Biden flag. Own it. You don't get to back out just because you may or may not have made the meme. 

It sure does....and yet his name is nowhere on the flag.  He is our representative.  I take full ownership....country above party, and absolutely above one individual.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It sure does....and yet his name is nowhere on the flag.  He is our representative.  I take full ownership....country above party, and absolutely above one individual.

GO RV, then BV

Playing word games again. 

You are shifting back and forth like a flag in the wind. 

You posted a meme so you must agree with it. 

If you had taken out the "their Biden" part I would not have said a word to your post. 

So again, you agree with the meme and put party over country. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

On 2/16/2021 at 6:52 AM, DesertEagle said:

How come the clown in the White House didn’t get anyone to come out and celebrate him on Presidents’ Day like DJT did?? Those of you with TDS can explain this I’m sure it will be good ?? 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, DinarDavo said:

He probably just forgot he was president...

With 80 million so called supporters one would think there would be lots of celebrations going on for him and yet nothing, it’s kinda odd. Let’s see what these TDS patients have to say about it 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

40 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hope this helps, "Fred"

Image result for florida weather, everywhere else meme

GO RV, then BV

Can you show us any videos of Biden’s 80 million voters supporting him on Presidents’ Day,there must be something out there even illegal immigrants waving a Biden flag,even 1 video,I haven’t found anything but as great as a president all his supporters are saying he is I’m sure you’ll come up with a few. Thanks in advance 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, "Fred" said:

Can you show us any videos of Biden’s 80 million voters supporting him on Presidents’ Day,there must be something out there even illegal immigrants waving a Biden flag,even 1 video,I haven’t found anything but as great as a president all his supporters are saying he is I’m sure you’ll come up with a few. Thanks in advance 

They were working probably, as President's Day isn't a normal day off work for most common folk.....plus the temperatures in most of the country at the time, besides Florida.  It was nice to see Donald get his former president accolades from his fans on his way home from the golf course....no dispute there.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The most accurate depiction of our society today:

It snowed last night
8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The *** couple living nearby threw a hissy fit, and said it should
have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man... woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose since veggies are food and not used to decorate snow figures.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern guy across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 - The police arrived, saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council of equality officer arrived and threatened me with
eviction.

8:45 - A TV news crew showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs", and I am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe,
sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon, all the snow had melted

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is exactly what we have become
.. all caused by Snowflakes

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7