Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden Supporters Be Like

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Fraud!!!👍🇺🇸

Fauci was the world's 10th most cited HIV/AIDS researcher from 1996 through 2006. He is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards and holds 38 honorary doctoral degrees from universities all over the world. He received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College.

👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Fauci was the world's 10th most cited HIV/AIDS researcher from 1996 through 2006. He is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards and holds 38 honorary doctoral degrees from universities all over the world. He received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College.

👌

You can fool some of the people....

He has mislead so many on the facts of CV-19. Everything from prevention and cure. 

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

👌

Doesn’t make him great at everything

i think age has slowed his eagerness down ... I also think he’s grown to love the TV camera’s a little to much for my liking , he’s flipped flopped so many times with this pandemic , mind you I don’t think  anyone could be 100% great with an unknown virus , but again I think all his flip flopping has made a lot of people lose confidence .

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Shelley said:

i think age has slowed his eagerness down ... I also think he’s grown to love the TV camera’s a little to much for my liking , he’s flipped flopped so many times with this pandemic , mind you I don’t think  anyone could be 100% great with an unknown virus , but again I think all his flip flopping has made a lot of people lose confidence .

Shelley, I would have to agree for the most part but I do believe Fauci has a lot more inside Knowledge of this Virus than he or the Lame Stream Media will ever let out. I Recall Fauci having 1st made mention of a Pandemic back in 2018. Someone else has come out and claim there was an Increased Demand for a Vaccine, Respirators and Masks put out about the same time frame to combat Covid-19 (a Virus unknown of at the time) then the Congress was working on a Covid relief Package in January of 2019......We were all played to Scare All of US World Wide into Submission and they aren't done yet.

Karsten

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Well science is ever changing. We know 10 times more about covid than we did a year ago. Only a fool would be preaching what we thought back then. So in this case a flip flop might have saved 1000s of lives. I will always go with the guy that is considered top ten in his field in the world every day. The guys not a politician, he looks at the data and comes with new guidelines when the data changes. To say flip flop is the wrong terminology I’d say in scientific jargon. 

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Shelley, I would have to agree for the most part but I do believe Fauci has a lot more inside Knowledge of this Virus than he or the Lame Stream Media will ever let out. I Recall Fauci having 1st made mention of a Pandemic back in 2018. Someone else has come out and claim there was an Increased Demand for a Vaccine, Respirators and Masks put out about the same time frame to combat Covid-19 (a Virus unknown of at the time) then the Congress was working on a Covid relief Package in January of 2019......We were all played to Scare All of US World Wide into Submission and they aren't done yet.

Karsten

Karsten I agree with you 100% ... I forgot all about him saying Trump was going to face a COVID virus in his term 

damn .... we were so played !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Well science is ever changing. We know 10 times more about covid than we did a year ago. Only a fool would be preaching what we thought back then. So in this case a flip flop might have saved 1000s of lives. I will always go with the guy that is considered top ten in his field in the world every day. The guys not a politician, he looks at the data and comes with new guidelines when the data changes. To say flip flop is the wrong terminology I’d say in scientific jargon. 

Gee Caddie, I truly don’t remember you saying anything like this during the last administration

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

That’s because the last administration disregarded the science.

What Science.....It was Fabricated to scarce people into Submission and Usher in a One World Order once they were rid of Trump. They still aren't done with this and wont be until they have their way.....Sorry but 80-100 Million Americans happen to think slightly differently and you might want to stand clear when the SHTF.

Just sayin....you deal with what ever however you like.

Karsten

• Pow! 5

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

That’s because the last administration disregarded the science.

Did you really want to have a discussion about this ?  Or do you just want DV members to take your comments as fact , without posting any evidence of what you’re saying ?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, Shelley said:

Did you really want to have a discussion about this ?  Or do you just want DV members to take your comments as fact , without posting any evidence of what you’re saying ?

Trump has shown little respect for U.S. science. So why are some parts thriving?

By Jeffrey MervisOct. 14, 2020 , 1:30 PM

Disastrous. Damaging. Catastrophic. Those are just some of the more polite terms that many U.S. scientists use to describe the policies of President Donald Trump. His handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, his repeated public dismissals of scientific expertise, and his disdain for evidence have prompted many researchers to label him the most antiscience president in living memory.

Last month, that sense of betrayal led two of the nation’s preeminent scientific bodies, the U.S. National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Medicine, to issue an uncharacteristically harsh rebuke. Although the 24 September statement did not name Trump, it was clearly aimed at the president.

“Policymaking must be informed by the best available evidence without it being distorted, concealed, or otherwise deliberately miscommunicated,” the leaders of the two academies wrote. “We find reports and incidents of the politicization of science, particularly the overriding of evidence and advice from public health officials and derision of government scientists, to be alarming.”

Although many U.S. scientists share those sentiments, other aspects of the administration’s overall record elicit a more positive response. Ask researchers how federal funding for their fields has fared since Trump took office in January 2017, and they might acknowledge sustained support and even mention new opportunities in some areas. Inquire about what they think of the appointees leading the federal agencies that fund their work, and they will offer some good—even glowing—reviews.

Those seemingly contradictory responses reflect the complexity of an $80-billion-a-year system that remains the envy of the world. Any president trying to alter that behemoth has three levers to press—policies, budget requests, and leadership appointments.

To analyze Trump’s record in each area, Science has talked to dozens of researchers, administrators, and lobbyists. Many asked to remain anonymous because they have ongoing interactions with the administration.

Most scientists give Trump exceedingly low marks in an arena where he has perhaps the greatest authority: foreign affairs. His unilateral decisions to pull out of the Paris climate treaty, the Iran nuclear deal, and the World Health Organization are widely seen as damaging not just to global scientific cooperation, but also to the continued health, safety, and prosperity of the planet. Similarly, most scientists think the administration’s aggressive efforts to restrict immigration pose a serious threat to the nation’s ability to attract scientific talent from around the world.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/trump-has-shown-little-respect-us-science-so-why-are-some-parts-thriving

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

Yep caddieman, the parts that were thriving were the red states that did not impose draconian rules on their populace and destroy small businesses and their state economies, only to now have us (the taxpayer) bail them out in the new cover :bs: bill that had 9% of the 1.9 trillion going to cover relief and a majority of the $$ going to help the states that you think were run so well. Sad! And if you believe that the US lost over 500,000 people to cover alone, well I have a deal (as George Strait says) on some open front property in Arizona for you caddieman, and I'll make you a sweet deal!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Not to mention early on all the so called scientists and LSM who poo pood the use of Hydroxy as a cure and preventive. Just. Because Trump said it was a possible solution. Same with Ivermictin.

Now scientist and LSM have come out and say it is a viable method to stop it. 

There are Drs out there that state 70,000 lives could have been saved.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

26 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Trump has shown little respect for U.S. science. So why are some parts thriving?

By Jeffrey MervisOct. 14, 2020 , 1:30 PM

Disastrous. Damaging. Catastrophic. Those are just some of the more polite terms that many U.S. scientists use to describe the policies of President Donald Trump. His handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, his repeated public dismissals of scientific expertise, and his disdain for evidence have prompted many researchers to label him the most antiscience president in living memory.

Last month, that sense of betrayal led two of the nation’s preeminent scientific bodies, the U.S. National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Medicine, to issue an uncharacteristically harsh rebuke. Although the 24 September statement did not name Trump, it was clearly aimed at the president.

“Policymaking must be informed by the best available evidence without it being distorted, concealed, or otherwise deliberately miscommunicated,” the leaders of the two academies wrote. “We find reports and incidents of the politicization of science, particularly the overriding of evidence and advice from public health officials and derision of government scientists, to be alarming.”

Although many U.S. scientists share those sentiments, other aspects of the administration’s overall record elicit a more positive response. Ask researchers how federal funding for their fields has fared since Trump took office in January 2017, and they might acknowledge sustained support system" rel="">support and even mention new opportunities in some areas. Inquire about what they think of the appointees leading the federal agencies that fund their work, and they will offer some good—even glowing—reviews.

Those seemingly contradictory responses reflect the complexity of an $80-billion-a-year system that remains the envy of the world. Any president trying to alter that behemoth has three levers to press—policies, budget requests, and leadership appointments.

To analyze Trump’s record in each area, Science has talked to dozens of researchers, administrators, and lobbyists. Many asked to remain anonymous because they have ongoing interactions with the administration.

Most scientists give Trump exceedingly low marks in an arena where he has perhaps the greatest authority: foreign affairs. His unilateral decisions to pull out of the Paris climate treaty, the Iran nuclear deal, and the World Health Organization are widely seen as damaging not just to global scientific cooperation, but also to the continued health, safety, and prosperity of the planet. Similarly, most scientists think the administration’s aggressive efforts to restrict immigration pose a serious threat to the nation’s ability to attract scientific talent from around the world.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/trump-has-shown-little-respect-us-science-so-why-are-some-parts-thriving

Did you not watch TV everyday for months with Trump, Fauci and Dr Birx 

for hours everyday , even when Fauci flipped flopped back and forth 

wear a mask ...  don’t wear a mask 

Don’t lockdown then  lockdown 

so in your own words exactly when did Trump disregard science 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Not to mention early on all the so called scientists and LSM who poo pood the use of Hydroxy as a cure and preventive. Just. Because Trump said it was a possible solution. Same with Ivermictin.

Now scientist and LSM have come out and say it is a viable method to stop it. 

There are Drs out there that state 70,000 lives could have been saved.

Yes so I guess we can scream from the rooftops how the left disregarded the science...,, keeping kids out of schools again disregarding science 

MSM spouts off whatever serves their purpose for the day !!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1