Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Noontime Opinions @ 1:20 PM CST - 12/27/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

MilitiaMan  policies. Think of those policies as being exchange rate oriented. The IMF has told us they are to change the exchange rate within this fiscal year. That runs out on or before 12/31/2020 imo.

Pimpy  Article: "Baghdad dollar exchange rate is rising".  This is good...they set the value at 1450 for $1 dollar.  So it's down 40...it's a small move but even so you like to see that it's going in the right direction for us...

Walkingstick  (via frank26) the auctions which are now well controlled and were always the cause of this problem...will now increase.  They will double - they will triple up their sales of the American dollar... Why?  Because this will create a shortage of the IQD three zero notes in the marketplace which in turn forces the merchants and the citizens to exchange the IQD for the USD...By them bringing in their 3 zero notes to the CBI for USDs they're collecting their 3 zeros and fixing up M1, M2, M3 figures.  Then they can come out with a rate of 1 to 1 or 1 to 1.45...now [citizens] go ahead and trade them in for the new small category notes...the goal is to take in as many 3 zero...within the next week or two...

Frank26  When you go to exchange and then what you're going to do after that.  You have to know when to hold them and fold them...when the new rate comes out and it's international it will be pegged to the American Dollar inside of a basket...but it cannot grow pegged to the American Dollar..."I'll take the 1 to 1 Frank".   Go right ahead but it will float and you need to know how...you've got to know when to hold'm and when to fold'm...

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Ron, out of curiosity,  what will be the trigger(s) to cash in part, all-in as a part of Frank's Kenny Roger's impression of the Gambler? What's Frank's take on that? Like a float, how does one identify whether floating or sinking. 😐😑🙄😲😳

If it comes out 1:1 I'm running to cash in, not greedy. Would I like 💚💚💚 love 💘 $3.22 or so as some have suggested,  of course. Coming out with a million or so is still way more than could hope for and better. Life changing.

• Upvote 5

I am not a financial whiz, but the rate has been stuck at 1190 forever, and even though it changed for the worse, at least something changed, which I think is a good thing.  I just think they lowered it to get people to give up, and turn in their Dinars before it gets worse.  In the end I think they will then increase it, and away we go!  It moved finally, and now I think it will change again....up!!!  Change is good!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!   :drunk:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10

4 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I am not a financial whiz, but the rate has been stuck at 1190 forever, and even though it changed for the worse, at least something changed, which I think is a good thing.  I just think they lowered it to get people to give up, and turn in their Dinars before it gets worse.  In the end I think they will then increase it, and away we go!  It moved finally, and now I think it will change again....up!!!  Change is good!!!

I agree. I believe the revaluation process has started. I dont know how long the process will last but i believe it has started.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I agree. I believe the revaluation process has started. I dont know how long the process will last but i believe it has started.

Hey hey I do I do!! This is how long it takes, there are 3 big Red Buttons in the CBI Directors office, one says $1.17, one says $1.91 and one says $2.65 NOW all he has to do is push one of those 3 red buttons and we are done!! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

BINGO!  All this    ⬆️   ⬆️   ⬆️  ⬆️

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

11 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Ron, out of curiosity,  what will be the trigger(s) to cash in part, all-in as a part of Frank's Kenny Roger's impression of the Gambler? What's Frank's take on that? Like a float, how does one identify whether floating or sinking. 😐😑🙄😲😳

If it comes out 1:1 I'm running to cash in, not greedy. Would I like 💚💚💚 love 💘 $3.22 or so as some have suggested,  of course. Coming out with a million or so is still way more than could hope for and better. Life changing.

Sage, anything can happen with the rate. As to cashing-in triggers, I would think that depends on the amount of IQD you hold, and any initial rate it comes out at. For example: if you had 10 million IQD and it came out at $.67/IQD you could cash in 5 million and hold 5 million based on the hope it might increase in value.  The same would hold true if you had 3 million, or 50 million.  Now, if it came out at $2.65/IQD you might want to cash it all in (or most of it). It all depends on your need, and your risk level. I hope this answers your question. RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Sage, anything can happen with the rate. As to cashing-in triggers, I would think that depends on the amount of IQD you hold, and any initial rate it comes out at. For example: if you had 10 million IQD and it came out at $.67/IQD you could cash in 5 million and hold 5 million based on the hope it might increase in value.  The same would hold true if you had 3 million, or 50 million.  Now, if it came out at $2.65/IQD you might want to cash it all in (or most of it). It all depends on your need, and your risk level. I hope this answers your question. RON

I like that thought process. That is how I would play it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First thank you Ron. Interestingly I gave about the same indication in another thread to another poster. My question regarding Frank's comments was is there anyway to tell how long a float could occur etc. I'm not a good gambler, however would like to sit on my dinar long enough to make it life changing. I don't want to necessarily jump in at a $.10 rate, and I know the dinar would be helpful cashed in at that rate, but not as hopeful as would like. Or allow me to help family and friends. 🙂🥰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

First thank you Ron. Interestingly I gave about the same indication in another thread to another poster. My question regarding Frank's comments was is there anyway to tell how long a float could occur etc. I'm not a good gambler, however would like to sit on my dinar long enough to make it life changing. I don't want to necessarily jump in at a $.10 rate, and I know the dinar would be helpful cashed in at that rate, but not as hopeful as would like. Or allow me to help family and friends. 🙂🥰

Just my thoughts. If it comes in at .10 I am holding mine unless there is a mandatory turn in. At .10 no Iraqi is turning in their USD knowing that the USD has more purchasing power. At .86 I will do a portion if there are indications that it may go higher. Anything at $2 or higher I cashing out. 

I see you are VIP. Adam put out a few videos about opportunities after the RV. This was a fewwww years back.  If you watched any of them you will understand why I am not hanging around for it to float higher. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

exactly what you hold and what rate should dictate the play...and lets not forget the CBI instructions

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just my thoughts. If it comes in at .10 I am holding mine unless there is a mandatory turn in. At .10 no Iraqi is turning in their USD knowing that the USD has more purchasing power. At .86 I will do a portion if there are indications that it may go higher. Anything at $2 or higher I cashing out. 

I see you are VIP!" rel="">VIP. Adam put out a few videos about opportunities after the RV. This was a fewwww years back.  If you watched any of them you will understand why I am not hanging around for it to float higher. 

Right there with you!!

• Like 1

Anything under $1.00/1 IQD I am cashing in 10% and wait to see if it floats. That way I will have my original investment plus a little extra.  I will wait (but just a short while) to see if there is any float before cashing the rest  Otherwise, over a dollar, you can color me gone.

Good luck to all of us. Happy, healthy and WEALTHY New Year to EVERYONE !!!

• Upvote 3