Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN YOUR FACE ELECTION FRAUD, 9 AND A HALF MINUTES

I DON'T GIVE UP“ - You gave up, looking to man too set you free.

Simply knowing the truth won't set you free” - Then you don’t know truth. 

You are a the great awakening are you not, the first three post are testament to what’s behind this awakening and are they not the spirit of the world..?

You know who’s misleading the world, but can’t see the prison cage. 

John 18:36,37— Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.” 37 So Pilate said to him: “Well, then, are you a king?” Jesus answered: “You yourself are saying that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is on the side of the truth listens to my voice.

What are you doing? better get back to basics.

“You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth. (Mat 6:9,10)

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Fly said:

DON'T GIVE UP“ - You gave up, looking to man too set you free.

Simply knowing the truth won't set you free” - Then you don’t know truth

PLEASE,  If you're going to quote me then at least follow my post so that you PROPERLY understand from whence I come. 

You know full well that in my eyes ONLY GOD CAN SET YOU FREE. 

And you can know that truth all day long, but until you embrace that truth you are a slave to sin. 

My quotes are meant to show where Trump stands in all of this and HARDLY represents my own opinion. 

I'm baffled by the simple mindedness that thinks just because someone post something that automatically insinuates their beliefs. I constantly post abortion topics and everyone PAINFULLY knows my beliefs on the subject. 

So please, Fly, give up the attempt to antagonize me, I'm WAY PAST that emotion at this point in my life. 

• Pow! 1

10-4

A battleship had been at sea on its routine manoeuvres under heavy weathers for days. The captain, who was worried about the deteriorating weather conditions, stayed on the bridge to keep an eye on all activities.

One night, the lookout on the bridge suddenly shouted, “Captain! A light, bearing on the starboard bow.”

“Is it stationary or moving astern?” the captain asked.

The lookout replied that it was stationary. This meant the battleship was on a dangerous collision course with the other ship. The captain immediately ordered his signalman to signal to the ship: “We are on a collision course. I advise you to change course 20 degrees east.”

Back came a response from the other ship: “You change course 20 degrees west.”

Agitated by the arrogance of the response, the captain asked his signalman to shoot out another message: “I am a captain, you change course 20 degrees east.”

Back came the second response: “I am a second class seaman, you had still better change course 20 degrees west.”

The captain was furious this time! He shouted to the signalman to send back a final message: “I am a battlefield. Change course 20 degrees east right now!:

Back came the flashing response: “I am a lighthouse.”

https://coaching-journey.com/coaching-story-the-battleship-on-a-collision-course/

Perhaps a day will come you understand this crossing and are friendship.

You and yours respectfully. 

Fly 

• Haha 1