Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Friday Midnight Opinions CST - 12/25/2020

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Jeff ***...the rate's gonna do nothing but keep going [up]...it's up to you if you want to rush to exchange it.  I'm not.  I will not be rushing to exchange my currency.  I'm gonna take my sweet time.  There's no reason to rush this.  It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...

*** Frank26 *** Article: "The International Monetary reveals the conditions or granting loans and confirms its support for the white paper and changing the exchange rate"  Do you see the power in what I'm showing you?  I hope you do...the white papers I've told you a billion and a one times contains the new exchange rate...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Jeff *** One thing that my long timers will remember...every time we get close to a potential time period where the rate was where we thought the rate might change we've always see articles talking about a large basket of suspended laws - the Federal Court Law, Article 140, HCL and so forth.  These basket of suspended laws are simply waiting on the rate change.  They just keep kicking this basket down the road because these laws are all waiting on the rate change.  When you see these laws come up tell yourself you're close to the rate change.  They actually approved a portion of one of the laws today [Federal Court Law].  It was huge...this law has been waiting a long time...

*** Frank26 *** ...If it [the dong] was to go up in value it would go up dramatically.  It would start at a very small level.  Probably about .05 to .07 cents.  I know there are people on the internet saying the Vietnamese dong has a chance to go up .47 cents.  Nah, that's too big of a jump...the dong has potential.  There's no doubt but it's not numero uno. I don't see the IMF talking about the Vietnamese dong.  Everybody knows the dong has great potential.  That's very good to know...

*** Mnt Goat *** The status of the RV has not changed since...Tuesday... We are still waiting for the budget to be passed and the political issues of the US to be addressed. Yes, we still have a chance to see an RV within Iraq but if they open and begin to spend the budget we are less and less likely to see the RV anytime soon at that point... But it is moving along and we will see the landslide. The landslide has begun only the momentum has not yet picked up as we would like to see.

*** Pimpy *** I still think in 2021 we will see some rate changes in the positive direction for us.  As far as an announcement on an RI or RV whatever you want to choose, is it possible?  Yes of course it is.  There are a lot of factors out there that help the economy rebound - Oil prices going up.  The deficit reducing. The economy recovering.  Reconstruction ...take the good, the bad and the ugly.  Stay grounded...watching the Iraqi government recover.  Their economy recover and then watch them slowly but surely strengthen the dinar against the US dollar...

• By ronscarpa

*** Footforward *** [Q? : ...Is there reason to not exchange all your currency? If we hold some back will we be able to exchange later?]  Some people feel it will go higher over time. I think they'll give us 30-45 days to exchange our notes. I'm not waiting. With stock markets and crypto markets down, there is a lot more money to be made then your would make for just waiting for a higher rate. Sometimes you need to leave a little bit on the table to take the better deal...(NOTE: Be sure to consult your professional financial advisors at the appropriate time)..

*** Jeff *** Isn't the news just amazing right now.  We are just in the best time frame and position we've ever been in.  I'm at such peace with this and very encouraged. Article: "Apostolic Journey of His Holiness Pope Francis To Iraq" ...this is very encouraging.  This confirms to us that Iraq is going international...

• By ronscarpa

*** Footforward   [Q? : It feels very close to me. But after 10 years I’m cautious...does it feel close to you?]  I've been saying for some time I feel this is the time and season. So much is coming together now.

*** Frank26  ...the closing of the auctions was amazing - powerful for our investment...the closing of the federal reserves was the same thing...

*** Jeff   Last Friday...I said Iraq most likely will not complete the budget until Saturday March 20th...24 hours before they change their rate...that way they can hide the budget figures from you. Article:  "New statement from the Minister of Finance regarding income tax, exchange rate and salaries of 2021" Quote: "Allawi issued a new statement regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar in the '21 budget...we do not know the final form of the general budget amended by Parliament".  They just told you they're hiding the figures from you and they have not publicly shown you the real true budget...Mark my words.  They're most likely going to approve the 20 ['21?] budget on Saturday March 20th...

*** Walkingstick and Frank26 ...IOO this week or at the start of next week you're going to start seeing more articles from the CBI. 1. The first articles that will be coming...is an affirmation of the meetings that the CBI has been having with what we call the Fab Four.  These meeting are still ongoing. 2.  Once you see these article of an affirmation about these meetings and their agreements of what they are going to do with their monetary reform, a few days later after that you've going to see more articles from the CBI with information on the face value of the new small category notes...(post 1 of 2).. 

*** Walkingstick and Frank26  [Frank speaking for the CBI to the Citizens of Iraq] ...citizens of Iraq you still have dinar in mattress don't you.  That's ok...the 1000, the 500, whatever you have - they're still going to coexist but only for a certain time frame Iraqi citizens...GOI you go ahead and use the 50k and the 100k for business. 3. The CBI will also discuss in these articles to the citizens what was agreed upon with the new exchange rate and the REER (the Real Effective Exchange Rate)... 4. These meetings are still ongoing.  They will continue even after the value of the Iraq dinar goes up and pegs to the American dollar.  These meetings will continue to make sure that everything is according to what they all agreed upon.  Praise God...(post 2 of 2).. 

*** Jeff   At this point in time what are we looking for?  Iraq has one step left...for them to literally complete the '21 budget before they change the rate.  Are there any unique signs or patterns pertaining to the approval process of the '21 budget?  Yes there is.  It strongly appears as though Iraq is intentionally delaying and dragging out the budget so that they can hide its figures from us...IMO Iraq might change their rate on Sunday March 21st.  One of the patterns we're looking for to help confirm that time period is we're looking for them to delay the '21 budget  clear until possible Saturday March 20th...we need to watch that step and see how it plays out...

*** Mnt Goat   ... Todays news is all about the budget and the refusal of the Kurdistan region to accept solutions presented to them. What do they want? They want a budget the recognizes and supports the people in the regions of article 140. They also want the oil and gas law... they have had enough of promises and want ACTION...they are also VERY upset over the devaluation of the dinar that took place in December. This move nearly destroyed their economy in Kurdistan...They want the full 17% plus the extra % under article 140. Under the law would guarantee them this but where is the law?

An interesting day with opinions ... Blessings ... RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Frank26 *** [There was a Question about the Vietnam Dong] ...The Vietnamese dong is no longer under the thumb of China.  China would tell Vietnam you can't do this.  You can't export that.  Gotta do this, that.  Now Vietnam is exploding.  Their GDP, economy is exploding.  There's not much China can do about it and the reason why is China is going digitally with their currency and so is Vietnam.  China is about to let go of Vietnam and let Vietnam do what it wants.  I think Vietnam wants to enter an Asian basket.  A lot of people are saying the Vietnamese dong is going to be in a basket with the Iraqi dinar.  No!  The Iraqi dinar is going to be in a basket with Middle Eastern currency.  The Vietnamese currency will be in a basket with Asian currency...

*** Footforward *** [Q? : ...How many baskets do you think there will be?...If I understand correctly, there will be one strong  hub currency in each basket...]   From what I've been told there are three baskets currently in play.  Every basket has what's called an anchor currency. The one that's going to have the biggest move and basically helps to create what's needed for the other evaluations to happen. The dong is one, it anchors the Asian basket. Even more so now. The Iraqi dinar...anchors the middle East basket.  The third basket I can't talk about yet. I may never be able to talk about it publicly...There could be more in time but at the moment there are plans in place for three.

Boring VND stuff ... Blessings ... RON
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.