Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly CHRISTMAS EDITION 23 December 2020

Adam Montana

Like Adam, I’m excited, too! It definitely seems like a calculated and smart move to make if you were going to increase the value. It’s been a long time since the value of the Dinar has changed.
I’m excited to get additional confirmation that they can change the rate drastically and over night with the push of a button.😁🤑🎄

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Edited by Mr. G
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Thank you Adam and Staff. Enjoy your Christmas and New Year. 

I strongly agree that lowering the rate is a good thing. A week or so before they were offering 7% rate on notes at the bank. Then they lower the rate to draw down any Chunky Money out those old jars. People move to grab the last USD at the higher rate thus flooding the market with USD, then pulling an RV where the Dinar has the higher value taking all the USD out of the market, liking Jan 2021. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning everyone!

Christmas is two days away and I'm enjoying life with the family... but still keeping an eye on everything, and ready to roll any time and any day Iraq wants to!

I hope you have kept up with my recent updates - I've stated multiple times that I expect Iraq to release "bad" news before they RV.

Just this last weekend, it was announced that the rate would be changing to 1450...

... and yes, that is the wrong way.

Unless it's not.

Someone, please, ask me how much I'm freaking out about this "news"?

Ask me how disgruntled I am about the situation.

Ask me if I agree that this is the end, Iraq has given up, we wasted our time here.

Anyone... anyone?

:lol:

I'm not surprised, not even a little bit, and quite frankly... I'm even more excited about the prospect of a near future RV.

With an official announcement of the move to devalue the currency, many people will be running to sell their "now worthless and doomed" currency.

Many larger holders will almost have no choice but to take the loss, selling their dinars back.

And Iraq will be sucking up currency from the outside, decreasing the external supply, and therefore decreasing their liabilities, which makes it cheaper for them to RV.

This is not rocket science, my friends!

This is the kind of announcement they can afford to make, because it works in their benefit.

They would never announce a future increase in the exchange rate, because investors would do the opposite - rush to buy dinar, which would cost them money.

I could go on for hours. Pages and pages could be written on the reasons this is a solid move for them Pre-RV.

I'm not worried. If you are, you can simply sell your holdings down to a size that no longer worries you.

I'm certainly not doing that. 

:pirateship:

From now until Christmas, you can take advantage of a BOGO deal - Buy One, Give One! Every VIP!" rel="">VIP membership purchased between now and midnight Christmas entitles you to Give an equal amount of VIP!" rel="">VIP to anyone you want... even yourself ;) 

Just grab a VIP!" rel="">VIP product from the list below:

3 Month VIP!" rel="">VIP here.

5 Month VIP!" rel="">VIP here.

Platinum Lifetime VIP!" rel="">VIP here.

Be well, Merry Christmas, and 

GO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

P.S. Almost forgot the weekly Powerball Pool!

Adam, just want to make sure I am ok with giving them both away as gifts?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Someone, please, ask me how much I'm freaking out about this "news"

Don’t need to

You told me last night in the hot tub with Donny trump and billy gates

Your the best

enjoy xmas all my DV family 

don’t get upset if there is a davis under your tree

means I need somewhere to sleep

• Haha 17

Thank you for your insight and thoughts Adam.  I was thinking the same exact thing with the 1450 news.  We have the same thing going on right now in XRP.  Brutal 35% haircut on some suspect SEC action.  I don’t let that bother too much, I just added to my bags and continue to wait for the Big Bang.  It’s coming and it’s coming with the Foregin Currencies Reset too.  When?  Of course, SOON!!!!  😂 😆 😆 

Merry Christmas to you Adam, to the DV staff, and all DV Members.  

I appreciate you all all and I am grateful for the opportunity to have this website to share our thoughts.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mr. G said:

Like Adam, I’m excited, too! It definitely seems like a calculated and smart move to make if you were going to increase the value. It’s been a long time since the value of the Dinar has changed.
I’m excited to get additional confirmation that they can change the rate drastically and over night with the push of a button.😁🤑🎄

Merry Christmas everyone!!

excellent point!

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Adam, just want to make sure I am ok with giving them both away as gifts?

you bet :twothumbs: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Adam for all you do and all the positive information that you bring us here, looking forward to an RV soon and hopefully we will have a cheery and bright New Year. 

Merry Christmas Adam and to all my fellow dinar vets, hope you all have a great Christmas

Go RV..... 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

For us traders, this is normal, we call it a shake out. I am more confident that something will happen in 2021! Iraq, please keep the exchange rate low for a while and shake out holders. This is one holder that won't be letting go! LOL

Happy New RV Year!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Merry Christmas DV fam! I'm so blessed to be part of this amazing community!

I can't wait to look back with 2020 vision ...all the waiting will be in the past, and abundant opportunities will be in front of us! May we bless God's Kingdom with our abundance! That's my legacy! Can't wait to meet my fam in person ! God Bless each of us.. WH.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1