Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling

Shedagal

5 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

I listened to him. He explained that Iraq devaluing their currency is a smart move. It's allowing them to pay their debts down at a cheaper & faster rate. This will allow them make good moves when they add value to the dinar in the near future. He said this is good news for us.

Thank you Dretown39 for this Breitling update - much appreciated. :salute: RON

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

I listened to him. He explained that Iraq devaluing their currency is a smart move. It's allowing them to pay their debts down at a cheaper & faster rate. This will allow them make good moves when they add value to the dinar in the near future. He said this is good news for us.

i`m not  super smart in the cash -to purchase power system ,  but , how does  cheap value currency  , pay off a debt , faster than a high value currency ?

seems if the dinar was at  1 too 1  value , the  debt of  1000.oo  would be paid off faster than a dinar worth  1 penny ...

1000 debt takes 1000  dinar ,@ 1 to 1  (  1000 @ a penny takes 100,000  pennies  )  iraqi mathmatics ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, jeepguy said:

i`m not  super smart in the cash -to purchase power system ,  but , how does  cheap value currency  , pay off a debt , faster than a high value currency ?

seems if the dinar was at  1 too 1  value , the  debt of  1000.oo  would be paid off faster than a dinar worth  1 penny ...

1000 debt takes 1000  dinar ,@ 1 to 1  (  1000 @ a penny takes 100,000  pennies  )  iraqi mathmatics ?

I'm not super smart in this either. I listen to him because he never puts out uneducated guessing..just explains how the process works. Sometimes I can grasp what he's saying & there are times when I don't. Either way I like to share info when I feel the source it came from is solid. This site & Breitling is what I stick too.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

He also said they don't have to pay all the debt off. I believe he mentioned that they won't have it all paid off when they start to add value to it.

Wouw. That is even better. So all we have to do is just wait for the cbi to release the rv rate. The higher they release the rv rate  the quickest they will pay off their debts.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:49 AM, Dretown39 said:

I thoroughly appreciate that re-statement of Breitling's latest. When I bought 15 years ago, that understanding of paying off debt and building infrastructure and all on the cheap, well that was understood back then. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2020 at 5:01 AM, jeepguy said:

Not sure, but if the majority of the economy is still based on petro-dollars (earning US dollars for every barrel), then they just gave themselves what is a pay/revenue increase allowing them to buy back (and presumably destroy?) more Iraqi currency (20+%) using those dollars.

That fascinates me that they could potentially unwind 20+% of the money supply, so easily. 

Isn't that one function of a central bank (i.e., controlling the money supply)?

Then the fun starts when (not if) the Iraqi dinar becomes an internationally traded currency?

• Upvote 3