Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump Slams "DISGRACE" Relief Bill - Demands $2000 Checks

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" ACTUALLY Gave Me ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU "noted" "poster"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

HEY EVERYBODAE'!!!

There MAY YET BE HOPE FOR THEE "noted" "poster"!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" need ONLY to "disengage" AND "unwind" TO "unobstruct" "noted" "poster's" "views" OF "things"!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" ACTUALLY Gave Me YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

YOU are doing a FINE JOB THERE "noted" "poster"!!!

KEEP UP THEE "fine" "job" "noted" "poster"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

HEY EVERYBODAE'!!!

There MAY YET BE HOPE FOR THEE "noted" "poster"!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" need ONLY to "disengage" AND "unwind" TO "unobstruct" "noted" "poster's" "views" OF "things"!!!

THEE "noted" "poster's" "cognition" "triggering" MAY "sufficiently" "discharge" THEREBY "evacuating" THEE "noted" "poster's" "safe" "space"!!!

Go "noted" "poster", GO!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" ACTUALLY Gave Me YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Facebook

At least YOU, "noted" "poster" "maintain" YOUR "commitment" "flawlessly"!!!

CONGRATULATIONS "noted" "poster"!!!

May I have YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" FROM YOU, "noted" "poster"???!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Synopsis I keep giving you greens to negate the clueless red giver..lol

Also please post the names of who give you the red rubies? I am on my iPad so it doesn’t let me hover over it to see who it is.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

image.jpeg.2506dd5a697bf00b40efb68842d4b373.jpeg

THEE "noted" "poster" has attained to THEE dubious, yet VERY WELL "earned", "engineered" title of Brigadier General of The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

FAILED "playbook" "tactics" AND ALL!!!

Joffrey Meme by Trollerloller on DeviantArt

Well, OK, THEE "noted" "poster" "exercised" ANOTHER "option" INSTEAD OF A "distinguished" "engineered" "civilian" "military" "career"!!!

Personal aspirations on my part would NEVER seek to "aspire" TO SUCH "notable" "titles" OR "engineered" "functions" "exercised" BY THEE "noted" "poster".

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not fighting against anything or anyone....merely watching the constitutionally protected electoral process play out as designed.

GO RV, then BV

Ya think? That's the difference between the left and the right. Your use of passive compulsion behavior doesn't in anyway negate my use of force to uphold my Constitutional rights. 

This Nation has come to the sad place where I'm waiting and willing to return to arms for the sake of the Constitution and LAW AND ORDER. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

It's not just a hashtag. 

Your party is willing to destroy America and burn the Constitution for the sake of Progressive (Communist) political agenda. 

Making the tragic mistake of thinking that the average American will simply wait for the next election. All the while forgetting that with this election the Democratic Communist party has shown all of us that elections no longer matter. 

America will not go down without a fight. A real fight. 

In 1860s Brother fought against Brother for the exact same reason. 

What makes you think today is different? 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya think? That's the difference between the left and the right. Your use of passive compulsion behavior doesn't in anyway negate my use of force to uphold my Constitutional rights. 

This Nation has come to the sad place where I'm waiting and willing to return to arms for the sake of the Constitution and LAW AND ORDER. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

It's not just a hashtag. 

Your party is willing to destroy America and burn the Constitution for the sake of Progressive (Communist) political agenda. 

Making the tragic mistake of thinking that the average American will simply wait for the next election. All the while forgetting that with this election the Democratic Communist party has shown all of us that elections no longer matter. 

America will not go down without a fight. A real fight. 

In 1860s Brother fought against Brother for the exact same reason. 

What makes you think today is different? 

Time will tell, brother....and I'm sorry the South's loss long ago is still a sore spot for some.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

THEE "noted" "poster" has attained to THEE dubious, yet VERY WELL "earned", "engineered" title of Brigadier General of The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

FAILED "playbook" "tactics" AND ALL!!!

WOWZERS!!!

HERE is a Special Message From YOUR Commander In Chief (for the next four (4) years):

President Trump

You're Stupid - Donald Trump Says | Make a Meme

ENJOY "noted" "poster"!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your party is willing to destroy America and burn the Constitution

The Hate Everything America Party want to use it to wipe it away then flush it down the toilet. I don't know why ya'll waste your time with any response to folks that degrade Everything America, it not debate. 

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

#WE ARE AT WAR 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

The Hate Everything America Party want to use it to wipe it away then flush it down the toilet. I don't know why ya'll waste your time with any response to folks that degrade Everything America, it not debate. 

Great song 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOWZERS!!!

MUST have been the performance review from the "noted" "poster's" Commander In Chief THAT "triggered" THEE "vote" (legally cast, of course, from a DinarVets "participant").

President Trump

Hey EVERYBODAE'!!!

Let's CELEBRATE THEE ACTUAL VOTE (illegal, dead, AND multiples REMOVED)!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

Same people that complained about the ruby being given out are the same one's  giving them out. :facepalm:

You are NOT saying the Commander In Chief is giving The Red Rubymeister "noted" "poster" THEE NECESSARY "message", are You???!!!

President Trump

I SURE AM!!!

Celebration Time C'mon!!!

Cmon Man GIFs | Tenor

Hey, AT LEAST THEE "noted" "poster" HAS THEE VOTE COLOR RIGHT - WE AND ZE ("noted" "poster") ARE RIDING THEE RED WAVE AND THEE "noted" "poster" IS CAUSING THEE RED WAVE ACTION SINGLEHANDEDLY!!!

Hey, "noted" "poster" LET'S KEEP THEE RED WAVE "action" HAPPENIN'!!!

I am SURE YOU WILL ENJOY THEE ACTUAL LANDSLIDE RESULTS ON January 20, 2021!!!

Hey, "noted" "poster":

Facebook

WHOOPS!!!

Maybe BABY a "pass" due to YOUR (noted" "posters") Cognitive Dissonance, Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND Tactical Stupidity!!!

SOME "may" "feel" "sorry" FOR YOU???!!!

Me???!!!

Nope.

Pity, YES!!!

Sorry, NO!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

WOWZERS!!!

Hey, "noted" "poster" - KEEP UP THEE RED TIDAL WAVE ACTION - KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!

image.gif.b4dff3ccf2435a1429e813cc3fef866a.gif

YOU, "noted" "poster", ARE DOING A "fine" "job"!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZK5VRuUfEY

GO, "noted" "poster", GO!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NBC News

Those $2,000 stimulus checks? McConnell says don't hold your breath.

Sahil Kapur
Wed, December 30, 2020, 8:10 PM EST

WASHINGTON — The $2,000 direct payments to Americans that were passed by the House are going nowhere fast in the Senate, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Wednesday.

McConnell, R-Ky., blasted the House's CASH Act, which would boost the recently passed stimulus money from $600 to $2,000, and mocked Democrats for calling them "survival checks," arguing that some of the cash goes to families who don't need it.

In his speech on the Senate floor, McConnell also complained about the $464 billion cost of the measure and highlighted the rising national debt — an issue that Republicans have paid little attention to as they cut taxes during President Donald Trump's administration.

The Senate Republican leader's remarks all but guarantee that the $2,000 payments won't become law, at least before the current session expires on Sunday and Congress has to start over in the new year. He objected to a Democratic request to consider the bill as a stand-alone item.

McConnell said the House-passed bill "has no realistic path to quickly pass the Senate," vowing that the chamber would not be "bullied into rushing out more borrowed money" to give to those who don't need it.

The clash comes as McConnell looks for a way to balance competing pressures — demands from Trump to pass the $2,000 checks, an idea Democrats love but which faces opposition from many conservative lawmakers, and political pressure on Georgia's two Republican senators ahead of a crucial runoff election on Tuesday.

Instead, McConnell has introduced a bill that combines $2,000 payments with two unrelated demands from Trump — repeal of an internet liability law and a commission to study voter fraud.

Democrats say he is tacking on those items to ensure the bill fails.

"It's a way to kill the bill. Make no mistake about it," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

And McConnell's bill even faces Republican opposition.

"Unless he would write that better, where you start targeting that relief, I won't support that either," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told NBC News.

Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., portrayed McConnell as indifferent to the struggles of American workers and families during the Covid-19 pandemic, calling the $2,000 payments important to help them make ends meet.

"Who is holding up that distribution to the American people? Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans," Pelosi told reporters, adding that she hopes they "will see the light and understand the suffering that is going on in this country."

The House passed the CASH Act on Monday to boost the payments to $2,000 with a two-thirds majority that included 231 Democrats and 44 Republicans.

Marc Goldwein of the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget provided a breakdown of the payments under the legislation:

Apart from McConnell's misgivings, Congress is also on a deadline.

The Senate has begun the process of overriding Trump's veto of the defense authorization bill, which aides say is likely to be completed Saturday due to an objection led by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who refuses to give consent for a speedy vote unless McConnell brings up the CASH Act.

Senate Minority Whip **** Durbin, D-Ill., said McConnell's bill was a "pointless gesture" due to the upcoming end to the congressional session on Sunday, arguing that the CASH Act is the only vehicle that can pass and deliver those enhanced payments.

"He knows what he's doing," Durbin said. "It's just a political cover."

Andrew Bates, a spokesman for President-elect Joe Biden's transition team, responded to McConnell on Wednesday evening.

"In this moment of historic crisis and untold economic pain for countless American families, the President-elect supports $2,000 direct payments as passed by the House — a priority with strong backing from both parties," Bates said. "For the hard-working Americans and small businesses who are struggling and need immediate relief, it's imperative that we build on the bipartisan stimulus downpayment."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/those-2-000-stimulus-checks-224101374.html

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:
NBC News

Those $2,000 stimulus checks? McConnell says don't hold your breath.

Sahil Kapur
Wed, December 30, 2020, 8:10 PM EST

WASHINGTON — The $2,000 direct payments to Americans that were passed by the House are going nowhere fast in the Senate, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Wednesday.

McConnell, R-Ky., blasted the House's CASH Act, which would boost the recently passed stimulus money from $600 to $2,000, and mocked Democrats for calling them "survival checks," arguing that some of the cash goes to families who don't need it.

In his speech on the Senate floor, McConnell also complained about the $464 billion cost of the measure and highlighted the rising national debt — an issue that Republicans have paid little attention to as they cut taxes during President Donald Trump's administration.

The Senate Republican leader's remarks all but guarantee that the $2,000 payments won't become law, at least before the current session expires on Sunday and Congress has to start over in the new year. He objected to a Democratic request to consider the bill as a stand-alone item.

McConnell said the House-passed bill "has no realistic path to quickly pass the Senate," vowing that the chamber would not be "bullied into rushing out more borrowed money" to give to those who don't need it.

The clash comes as McConnell looks for a way to balance competing pressures — demands from Trump to pass the $2,000 checks, an idea Democrats love but which faces opposition from many conservative lawmakers, and political pressure on Georgia's two Republican senators ahead of a crucial runoff election on Tuesday.

Instead, McConnell has introduced a bill that combines $2,000 payments with two unrelated demands from Trump — repeal of an internet liability law and a commission to study voter fraud.

Democrats say he is tacking on those items to ensure the bill fails.

"It's a way to kill the bill. Make no mistake about it," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

And McConnell's bill even faces Republican opposition.

"Unless he would write that better, where you start targeting that relief, I won't support system" rel="">support that either," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told NBC News.

Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., portrayed McConnell as indifferent to the struggles of American workers and families during the Covid-19 pandemic, calling the $2,000 payments important to help them make ends meet.

"Who is holding up that distribution to the American people? Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans," Pelosi told reporters, adding that she hopes they "will see the light and understand the suffering that is going on in this country."

The House passed the CASH Act on Monday to boost the payments to $2,000 with a two-thirds majority that included 231 Democrats and 44 Republicans.

Marc Goldwein of the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget provided a breakdown of the payments under the legislation:

Apart from McConnell's misgivings, Congress is also on a deadline.

The Senate has begun the process of overriding Trump's veto of the defense authorization bill, which aides say is likely to be completed Saturday due to an objection led by Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who refuses to give consent for a speedy vote unless McConnell brings up the CASH Act.

Senate Minority Whip **** Durbin, D-Ill., said McConnell's bill was a "pointless gesture" due to the upcoming end to the congressional session on Sunday, arguing that the CASH Act is the only vehicle that can pass and deliver those enhanced payments.

"He knows what he's doing," Durbin said. "It's just a political cover."

Andrew Bates, a spokesman for President-elect Joe Biden's transition team, responded to McConnell on Wednesday evening.

"In this moment of historic crisis and untold economic pain for countless American families, the President-elect supports $2,000 direct payments as passed by the House — a priority with strong backing from both parties," Bates said. "For the hard-working Americans and small businesses who are struggling and need immediate relief, it's imperative that we build on the bipartisan stimulus downpayment."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/those-2-000-stimulus-checks-224101374.html

GO RV, then BV

When I first saw the 3 bills tied together my thought was 3 separate bills....each with their own vote.....it would have made more sense...I believe they all would have pasted easily as stand alone bills.... 

More money for the people after all the pork was revealed...a no brainer....

Repeal of 230.....many on the left were in favor of it....they don't ever want that turned against them....

And more honest elections?....who in their right minds would vote against that?

The logic of DC..?

As stand alone Bill's they all pass pretty easily.....but bundled collectively......they just might fail..???

2022......let's remove the trash from DC.....Some of it is so old the stench is unbearable...    CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

38 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

When I first saw the 3 bills tied together my thought was 3 separate bills....each with their own vote.....it would have made more sense...I believe they all would have pasted easily as stand alone bills.... 

More money for the people after all the pork was revealed...a no brainer....

Repeal of 230.....many on the left were in favor of it....they don't ever want that turned against them....

And more honest elections?....who in their right minds would vote against that?

The logic of DC..?

As stand alone Bill's they all pass pretty easily.....but bundled collectively......they just might fail..???

2022......let's remove the trash from DC.....Some of it is so old the stench is unbearable...    CL

Agreed....And I don't care who the senate majority leader is at any given time, a Republican or a Democrat, votes should be held when called for......There are 100 senators not just 1....One person should not have so much power to stonewall a process, as it defeats the purpose of having voiced representation from all states.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Agreed....And I don't care who the senate majority leader is at any given time, a Republican or a Democrat, votes should be held when called for......There are 100 senators not just 1....One person should not have so much power to stonewall a process, as it defeats the purpose of having voiced representation from all states.

GO RV, then BV

I'll add the federal campaign reform that is needed.....Congress,  Senate and the Presidential elections across the nation need to be a uniform process....if Georgia wants to elect local school boards and judges etc.... using vodoo, ouidji boards....monkeys picking names out of a hat....great.......

But this 50% clause for a revote.... and having both 6 year terms come up in the same year makes for a 3rd world country voting environment....

A great deal needs to be fixed...   CL

• Upvote 2