Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump Slams "DISGRACE" Relief Bill - Demands $2000 Checks

If the MSM flooded the their channels and social media with what is actually in this bill to show people maybe it would be a wake up call.  What the hell is 600$ going to do for people that are in need?  I saw absolutely nothing in the billions of dollars being sent to other countries worth while.  Keep our tax dollars here.  Stay strong Trump!!!!   You are my president and will always have my support.  This is coming from a lifelong MD resident 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

You want to know what we are all supposed to be thinking right now?

F@%# the Democratic Communist party, Implement the Insurrection Act, Declare Martial Law. Then line these TRAITORS up on 5th Avenue and shoot them by firing squad. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

As you said Mr. President, not only will you not loose ONE Supporter but you would SOLIDIFY those you have. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

This only happens when no one is watching | Rod Blagojevich
73,504 views•Dec 24, 2020

Newsmax TV

Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich on the sneaky behavior of Congress in the latest stimulus bill, President Trump vetoes defense bill, Trump's pardon power and more - via Newsmax TV's 'John Bachman Now.'

• Thanks 1

This bill is disgusting , the only special interest that should be in it , should be the special interest of American citizens , helping small business, people that have lost their jobs and families that have lost loved ones 

AMERICA FIRST  🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 12/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So @Shabibilicious by dropping the ruby are you saying that hiding something like taking away the Presidents right to implement the insurrection act in this fashion is something you condone? 

Always thought of you with more dignity than that. 

The ruby was for your "firing squad" comment towards American citizens.....You've proven yourself in the past to be better than that, bro.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

We've discussed campaign reform....term limits...  and now let's add the way business is conducted in general in DC...

These "Christmas Bills" need to be halted.....gifts at the last minute for everyone... 

Last minute deadlines to avoid shut downs....happen every year.....can't these people think ahead?

Hurry up and pass the bill.....(in this case 5500 pages in 3 hours)....so we can see what it says...

I'll stop... flush all these idiots in the next elections... especially the old turds ....

JMO.     CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The ruby was for your "firing squad" comment towards American citizens.....You've proven yourself in the past to be better than that, bro.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

In my eyes the people I'm referring to have joined themselves in a conspiracy to overthrow the Constitution of the United States of America. Thus they are TRAITORS who have likewise assisted in the attacks on American cities and their citizens. 

They are not AMERICANS. Being American isn't just about where you were born or the color of your skin. Being an American is about a belief, a way of life if you will. And for someone to become FULLY AMERICAN one must EMBRACE the United States of America's Constitution. 

If found guilty of TREASON (collusion with a foreign governmgov to overthrow the American government) the punishment for said crime is death by firing squad. And, YES,  I wholeheartedly condone the adhesion to and enforcement of the law.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In my eyes the people I'm referring to have joined themselves in a conspiracy to overthrow the Constitution of the United States of America. Thus they are TRAITORS who have likewise assisted in the attacks on American cities and their citizens. 

They are not AMERICANS. Being American isn't just about where you were born or the color of your skin. Being an American is about a belief, a way of life if you will. And for someone to become FULLY AMERICAN one must EMBRACE the United States of America's Constitution. 

If found guilty of TREASON (collusion with a foreign governmgov to overthrow the American government) the punishment for said crime is death by firing squad. And, YES,  I wholeheartedly condone the adhesion to and enforcement of the law.

Thankfully, free and fair constitutionally protected elections occurred United States wide, election fraud cases have been litigated or dismissed, all states have certified results and electors have made their votes based off of those certifications....in ten days congress meets, where there will no doubt be procedural issues taken up, mostly dog and pony show rebellion for an audience of one....and then the next rightful POTUS will be accepted.  Until then, it's all gamesmanship, over the top threats, and wanton desire for unattainable results that will most likely never materialize.  After the 6th....new and exciting conspiracies will arise until inauguration day....then that day will pass....and all new conspiratorial fodder will begin...etc. etc. etc.  As always, this is just my opinion and should be viewed as such, just like opposing opinions.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thankfully, free and fair constitutionally protected elections occurred United States wide, election fraud cases have been litigated or dismissed, all states have certified results and electors have made their votes based off of those certifications....in ten days congress meets, where there will no doubt be procedural issues taken up, mostly dog and pony show rebellion for an audience of one....and then the next rightful POTUS will be accepted.  Until then, it's all gamesmanship, over the top threats, and wanton desire for unattainable results that will most likely never materialize.  After the 6th....new and exciting conspiracies will arise until inauguration day....then that day will pass....and all new conspiratorial fodder will begin...etc. etc. etc.  As always, this is just my opinion and should be viewed as such, just like opposing opinions.

GO RV, then BV

It has been WELL DOCUMENTED the voter fraud in this election. Your failure to accept that shows your affection for machiavellian behavior or the level of blindness you suffer from. 

I'm gonna say it's the blindness simply because you continue to promote the lie that any case has been litigated. Every single case has been thrown out without any litigation whatsoever. 

Thus the call for Martial law. The legal system is no longer functional. And if you believe Justice Roberts reasoning that's because judges are fearful of the rioters and the backlash from the insane leftists. Such a situation is given redress by the Constitution. Martial law is required to bring back justice to the American people. 

For you and your cohorts on the left it's political "Gamesmanship". For me and my PATRIOTIC Friends it's not only about defending a way of life, but life itself.  History is replete with nation's that have followed the path being taken by the Democratic Communist party members. And for PATRIOTIC AMERICANS that path has always led us to the gallows.  

I keep telling you, 

You don't have a clue what you're fighting against. 

#WE ARE AT WAR 

• Pow! 6

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your failure to accept that shows your affection for machiavellian behavior or the level of blindness you suffer from. 

Now, Now, LadyGrace'sDaddy, THEE "noted" "poster" MAY NOT indeed be blind BUT has an "obstructed" "self" "imposed" "view" OF "things".

Super Bowl Roundup: Preview Of Beverage, Snack Spots 01/30/2020

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I keep telling you, 

You don't have a clue what you're fighting against. 

I'm not fighting against anything or anyone....merely watching the constitutionally protected electoral process play out as designed.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3