Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stupidity

26 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yesterday Congress received the 5500 page bill for budget, stimulus....etc

They were expected to vote on it approximately 3 hours later.....it passed....

Now we can find out what's in it.......Stupidity!

CL

coorslite go to my post Mark Levin 12/22/2020 | The Mark Levin Show December 22, 2020 | Mark Levin Audio Rewind

at 58:00 for some info

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yesterday Congress received the 5500 page bill for budget, stimulus....etc

They were expected to vote on it approximately 3 hours later.....it passed....

Now we can find out what's in it.......Stupidity!

CL

Fun Fact:  With a combined total of 535 members of the House and Senate.....5500 pages is only 10.28 pages of pork fat per member.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Some crazy pork.....

Sad it takes the Country of India to expose some of it... 

CL

Copy and paste issues....

http://www.opindia.com/2020/12/foreign-aid-pakistan-democracy-gender-programs-covid-relief-bill-usa-house-senate/

The title you chose for this thread causes another question to be asked.....Does the stupidity really lie with congress or with the voters who put them there to enrich themselves and their special interest buddies in the first place?

GO RV, then BV 

Absolutely crazy what does ALL THAT STUPID SPENDING have to do with COVID relief right here in America??? This is our tax dollars at work it’s supposed to only go to help AMERICANS! No wonder Republicans keep turning down the bill and then we look like the bad guy for not passing a bill but then have to concede so our citizens do get some help!! You will never see this posted on MSM hey why Nancy is this in your bill and why are you sending all our money all these countries when this is supposed to be for AMERICANS WTF!!!!! I am so pissed right now it’s unbelievable and I guarantee you all this nonsense in this bill was 100% put in by you DEMORATS!!! 

DEMORATES THERE IS NO FREE MONEY WE THE TAX PAYER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK YOU CLUELESS SHEEP!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 3

Texas Granny, I know how you feel, you covered the foreign donations perfectly, but the domestic one that chaps my arse is that ILLEGAL ALIENS get $600/ illegal, so $1200/illegal couple plus their dependent kids (and they usually have at minimum 2-3 get $600 each and the bill makes it retroactive, so they can now go back and get the original $1200/person from the first stimulus bill. Brilliant!! Hope Trump vetoes it, but I doubt it.

Also you must remember the bills are written by lawyers and hack men, not the Representatives or Senators. They are elected to be place holders, who become millionaires buy allowing the swamp lawyers to write the laws that payback their BIG donors and screw the little guy that put them in office. They are way too busy hobnobbing, wining and dining to bother with legislating. Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and for the same reason!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

6 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Just curious, how many of you really need the $600 from the government because of not being able to work or receive your normal SS/Retirement checks

I hear you Granny, if they send me this money I will invest it in Crypto and Silver. But I pray Trump vetoes this pork belly pig from the Democratic Communist party. Right before he tells that B/ATCH. Pi$$loosy she's under aren't for Treason. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

A great number (94-6 Senate) and Congress were in favor of this...

Interesting that the squad and Ted Cruz and Rand Paul voted against the bill....

Trump may very well veto it..... Let your Senators and Congressperson know how you feel about how they voted... .

One quick video follows.....let your those who Represent you know that you'd like to see them communicate with you directly, or at least weekly like this Congresswoman does.....they work for you....demand better from them.....   CL

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3781165945273130&id=174866249236469

• Upvote 2

I have to say that in today's world of politics, there are DAMN few (if any Rats) I would vote for, but she would be one of them. Don't know why she has not been tossed from the party, because she (for the most part) appears to be logical, practical and caring, all things missing in the Rat Party.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Pow! 3

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

CUCiHF4bxn.jpeg

That’s some rich spin from the right! You do know under the McConnell plan he was pushing only 500 billion with ZERO, NOTHING, NADA. For Americans! The left wanted much more for Americans. Even Trump wanted more! The Republican lawmakers are the ones there is only $600. That’s just plain facts!

As a matter of fact house Dems tomorrow are going to introduce a Bill to try and increase direct payments to $2000.00. Let’s see what the Republicans do!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

They will need a new bill because my bet is Trump vetoes it. And I suppose you think it was the Republicans who put in ALL that pork for Venezuela, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and the security walls for a couple of the countries in the ME caddieman? Not to mention payments to illegals here. It pisses me off that many of the Repubs voted for that bill, without (you can bet your arse) reading it. If there was ever a time for term limits in Congress, NOW is it!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

They will need a new bill because my bet is Trump vetoes it. And I suppose you think it was the Republicans who put in ALL that pork for Venezuela, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and the security walls for a couple of the countries in the ME caddieman? Not to mention payments to illegals here. It pisses me off that many of the Repubs voted for that bill, without (you can bet your arse) reading it. If there was ever a time for term limits in Congress, NOW is it!!

It's my understanding that the money for foreign entities is part of the "overall package" of keeping the government running, not really part of the actual Covid relief bill which was attached to the package....At least that's how I heard it, I could be wrong as I often times am.

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Don’t know who put it in. My bet is both sides. And all that pork is utterly and totally BS! Congress should be ashamed. As a matter of fact there should be a website that post what lawmaker attaches things to Bill’s. It should have what for and how much and who to! That might stop some of this crazy crap the Congress does on EVERY Bill! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

caddieman and md11 - so agree. Why cannot for once, a bill get through and not tack on some stupid bridge in Alaska that leads to no where? This should have been a simple process - agree on the amount and sign it and get it to Trump for signature. YES big YES to term limits. I've had enough of the entire Congress and have for some time, but this year seems to have brought out the worst of the worst. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Don’t know who put it in. My bet is both sides. And all that pork is utterly and totally BS! Congress should be ashamed. As a matter of fact there should be a website that post what lawmaker attaches things to Bill’s. It should have what for and how much and who to! That might stop some of this crazy crap the Congress does on EVERY Bill! 

This is probably the smartest thing I have ever seen you post. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

That’s some rich spin from the right! You do know under the McConnell plan he was pushing only 500 billion with ZERO, NOTHING, NADA. For Americans! The left wanted much more for Americans. Even Trump wanted more! The Republican lawmakers are the ones there is only $600. That’s just plain facts!

As a matter of fact house Dems tomorrow are going to introduce a Bill to try and increase direct payments to $2000.00. Let’s see what the Republicans do!

You are both right.....the children in Congress are just that......even at 80 years of age....

A bill for $2000 was introduced in Congress some time ago.....multiple co-sponsors....

Sometime ago Trump floated $2500 ......

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Congress should be ashamed.

That word is NOT in the Congressional dictionary caddieman. And Shabs, you are probably right about all the pork to keep the Gov running. How nice if it would shutdown for a year or so, how wonderful it would be. I know, but I can dream. Why can't they just pass a bill with covid relief for small businesses and individuals (minus illegals)? Because they don't give a shiite about the little guy. Do know that if you take the 900 billion and divide it by the number of people eligible for the $600, ut comes out to be $200/ person. So these IDIOTS took $2700 of our money to gives us $600. BRILLIANT!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2