Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a question ......no political views please

caddieman

How many here are going to get the vaccine when it becomes available to them? Do you trust it? Do you want to go to the wait and see avenue? No way will you get it?

As for me I will get it as soon as it’s available to me. I feel it’s safe and effective.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Since this stupid virus has affected several members of my family but didn't dare settle on me, I WILL NOT be getting the vaccine. I DO NOT get a flu shot - never have and never will - I will take my chances with God's plan for my life. So far, so good. My brother (at the time he was living in my house) tested positive on Sept 29 - he was 80 yrs old at the time. He spent about a week with a low grade fever and was tired all day. His doctor told him to double up on Vit C, D3, Zinc, and Melatonin. No other meds - he tested negative about 10 days later. He will NOT be getting the vaccine either. You really don't want to know what I think of this entire BS pandemic.:bs:

:cowboy2:

Thank you Granny for your honesty. I have had Covid19 for nearly 4 months now. I don't make jokes about it anymore, because it's drained me of every ounce of energy. I often find myself unable to get enough air no matter how much I try. I take 10 to 15 thousand mg of Vietnam C every single day. My doctor refuses to give me Hydroxychloroquine. Lately I believe I'm overcoming the event but my family has severely suffered from the fear of what could happen. 

Nevertheless, I WILL NEVER TAKE A BS VACCINE for this ridiculous lie played on the people of the world. 

Because I know that you have lost a family member to this I've never talked about my condition. But reading your words now  give me courage. 

This virus is designed to attack people with weakened immune systems. 

I have 70 year old lungs and Covid19 should have killed me. While it did scare the hell out of me I am very much alive. 

As a Marine we have a saying, " Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over ". Guess I put the fear in Covid19 and Satan. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thank you Granny for your honesty. I have had Covid19 for nearly 4 months now. I don't make jokes about it anymore, because it's drained me of every ounce of energy. I often find myself unable to get enough air no matter how much I try. I take 10 to 15 thousand mg of Vietnam C every single day. My doctor refuses to give me Hydroxychloroquine. Lately I believe I'm overcoming the event but my family has severely suffered from the fear of what could happen. 

Nevertheless, I WILL NEVER TAKE A BS VACCINE for this ridiculous lie played on the people of the world. 

Because I know that you have lost a family member to this I've never talked about my condition. But reading your words now  give me courage. 

This virus is designed to attack people with weakened immune systems. 

I have 70 year old lungs and Covid19 should have killed me. While it did scare the hell out of me I am very much alive. 

As a Marine we have a saying, " Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over ". Guess I put the fear in Covid19 and Satan. 

Very sorry to hear about that, LGD....Wishing you the very best for everything...

Merry X-mas and a very happy New Year to you and your family

God Bless

Same for all of you DV members and Families

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I just read your post LGD.  I am very saddened to hear this and will pray for your recovery.  I appreciate you sharing this with the DV site.  Maybe by doing so you are helping someone to take extra precautions.  

We have had 3 family members who have had to deal with CV.  They are all medical professionals and all have struggled with this terrible pandemic.  We have decided to do Christmas on Zoom this year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

On 12/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, TexasGranny said:

I WILL NOT be getting the vaccine.

Yeah, I have decided to take the COVID-19 vaccine and cram right up their you know what and watch for the acute and chronic side effects.

Seriously, though, I heard Pfizer has quite a populace of Chinese descent employees. Makes one wonder if the stealing of intellectual property chain is reversed here where the Chinese Communist Party is "injecting" THEIR intellectual property or technology into the COVID-19 vaccine for purposes other than for vaccinating against COVID-19.

Like gene editing.

Apparently, some Chinese soldiers are being gene edited to enhance their fighting capabilities. So, gene editing could be used to weaken the recipient to include making subsequent typical treatments for COVID-19 or other contagions ineffective.

Honestly, how would one know if the COVID-19 vaccine is effective since nominally 50% of infected individuals are asymptomatic and there still remains a potential for one to get COVID-19?

Not to mention the mutated strains that could still affect an individual later.

Dr. Bartlett in Texas noted in July 2, 2020 radio broadcast that there were 243 know mutated strains of COVID-19 at that time.

Kinda like the flu. Get vaccinated for a particular strain then get a later variety or mutation.

Pretty much renders the vaccination useless.

What is the big deal anyway?

Nominally 50% are asymptomatic, nominally 20% need medical attention (only a fraction of which actually pass away from COVID-19), thus leaving nominally 30% who do the normal thing of getting rest and needed supplements to use very effective homeopathic methods to recuperate as soon as possible.

Sure, some do die from ACTUALLY ACCURATELY diagnosed COVID-19 causes.

I come from a State with distinct seasons. Going into the Fall and Winter then into the Spring is when a majority of the elderly pass away who are mostly in Nursing and Retirement homes. This is historically. This year is nothing different especially with the more drastic weather changes. These deaths are not COVID-19 related. These people are in their 80s to 100s most of which are nominally 90 - 95 years old.

Death happens. One way or another. Some times soon. Some times later.

The REAL issue here is the Chinese Communist Party. They are the ones who released it. They must be punished.

Using self limiting measures like quarantining with NO known contraction of COVID-19 (or ANY other contagions for THAT matter), shutting down the economy to force small businesses out of business, AND requiring PPE AND/OR vaccination is a play right out of the Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces playbook AND MUST BE ROUTED IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER AT ALL NECESSARY COST OR BE ENSLAVED BY THE Chinese Communist Party FOR THIS AND/OR OTHER REASONS AND MEANS.

Besides, how would ANYONE know if ANY person HERE AT DinarVets claiming they will get a COVID-19 vaccine AND/OR have gotten one ACTUALLY will get OR has gotten a COVID-19 vaccine???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, will THEY say about ANY side effects IF NOT ACTUALLY HAVE GOTTEN THE COVID-19 VACCINE AS A PLOY TO GET OTHERS TO TAKE THE COVID-19 VACCINE???!!!

Hollywood is a TERRIBLE place to derive moral or technological ideals whereas THIS movie may have some content suggesting capabilities or precursors to capabilities of injections and pills.

Will YOU be able to "viral" "out" of THEE COVID-19 "vaccination" "program"???!!!

Iya dunno.

Probably NOT IF YOUR GENES ARE EDITED!!!

• Upvote 1