Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** MilitiaMan *** There are massive demonstrations on going, etc...Everyone knows that going to a market economy is based on the country being Article 8 Compliant with freedom of capital movement.   We see proof of that now in the markets and the implementation of projects. Massive ones!! Port of Faw, GE, etc... They didn’t agree on the financing at a program rate, imo.

*** Footforward *** ...the dinar rate...will be one to one...I very specifically tell people it's my opinion..! 

That's all for today folks ... Blessings ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "After April 9, 2003 .. Prospects for Financial Development and Existing Challenges"  Quote: "...the issuance of the new currency, which resulted in** raising the price of the Iraqi dinar and making it get out of the prison in which he lived during the era of the previous regime, and his purchasing power improved rapidly, with financial and economic measures taken." And that "the Iraqi dinar, after 18 years, has become stronger than many currencies of neighboring countries, and others, regionally and globally, with the availability of a monetary block that is good compared to the Current circumstances..."  Let that start to sink in... The issuance of a new currency...One where they raised the price of the IQD... But be sure, imo...they are telling us what has been done and in my opinion to be exposed...imo!...(wink)     *** sheila *** ...especially expectant this week. From what I am reading...April 14th is next Iraq Gazette issue and April 15th is when UN Operational Rates should be updated and posted...[IMO]...     *** RVAlready *** The CBI does not need the budget to be in the gazette. They are setting the exchange rate for the currency. They do not require the budget in the gazette to do that.
        That's all for today folks...a really light day...Blessings...RON 
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Kaperoni *** The president of the Republic of Iraq has signed off on the 2021 budget. They began implementing it Thursday...

*** MilitiaMan *** I'm just glad to see that the central bank has been in the process of improving the exchange process. It looks good, really good...

*** Frank26 *** Never in the history of Iraq have we ever seen a budget approved signed sealed and delivered and implemented.  Never.  The dictatorships of Iraq have always stolen the money.  Not only from the government but from the CBI auctions...what does the budget have to do with the monetary reform?  A lot.  The exchange rate is it.  The HCL is in there...

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The president of the Republic approves the 2021 budget and returns it to the government to implement it, starting tomorrow"  Yay - finally it's been ratified.  No rate change was in there unfortunately.  We'd love to see one...congrats - the budget is done...this is great. This is what we want to see...these are big steps in the right direction...

*** Frank26 *** Allawi Video Quote: "We started with reforms, we started the process of automation, reform processes related to the currency and the exchange rate, and these are all measures aimed at straightening the Iraqi economy." ...amen, glory hallelujah, praise God..! ...this is it right here. 

Happy Thursday everyone ... Blessings ... RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Petra  Guess who's coming to Iraq in a couple days?  Barzani the head of Kurdistan...his deal is done.  He got his 13.97% which is a lot more than I thought he was going to get...he's coming to town.  Why would he be coming to town?  It's not to negotiate some more for his contract.  He's got it.  It's signed.  It's done...the timing...it makes a lot of sense.  

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "US-Iraq strategic dialogue to take place on April 7"  Quote: "The relationship between the US and Iraq, including its military presence in the country, is based on a strategic framework agreement signed in 2008. It called for close defense co-operation to deter threats to Iraq's “sovereignty, security and territorial integrity."   The talks, due to take place next Wednesday, will focus on security, counterterrorism, economics and energy, political issues, and educational and cultural co-operation.  Gotta love the timing of things...The economics and energy has my attention for obvious reasons... The oil deals we see of late are all about economics, yet, security is a part of that and big time too. The Tripartite with Jordan and Egyptis the following day... Watch and see... This is all for a purpose... I like it! imo...

*** Ray  A Shafq News source reported that President Saleh has ratified the 2021 Budget Law and returned it to the Ministry of Finance to start work on it for Thursday.

*** Petra  This is the endgame.  This is what we've been waiting for...once that thing [the 2021 passed budget] is signed that is game over...it's gonna be the last second and they'll release the parade.  But they are officially on the clock so that's the good news.  It's getting sweeter and sweeter every day because every day we're getting closer and closer to what we're waiting for.  So yeah all very very exciting...

*** Frank26  Article: "After weeks of delay, Iraq's council of representatives passes budget for 2021"  The fact that this budget has been passed is only because they have a new exchange rate.  They have never had one before...

*** Pimpy  Again I have to bring this up because people are asking me.  Again, no, there is no 1 for 1 exchange rate happening in Iraq.  That's false.  I told you guys what that would create.  A huge large black market of the Iraqi dinar.  You would have people buying cheap out of country smuggling the in country exchange the 1 for 1 grabbing their profits and running back out of country buying more dinar and going back in.  When the exchange rate happens it happens inside country and out of country all at the same time...

*** MilitiaMan  the main thing is, is that they tell us the budget will be applied retroactively for many many months.  Implementing that retroactively from the 31st tells you them stopping the auctions has all been timed...for this particular purpose because it's all about the exchange rate...it's awesome.  Good deal.

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.