Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That feeling may be due to the fact that we are long time long term pro's at this game. News flash here and there. Yeah; but absent the RV, nothing worthy of comment here/there. In other words, the RV is the only there there that is cared about. Big whoops that the goi met to agree to discuss getting together to discuss getting together, to discuss the RV .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, pricestar8 said:

I’ve been a member of DV for a very long time and this is the first time I can remember not seeing new articles 

in this area. 

On 12/21/2020 at 7:10 PM, Fairways&Greens said:

The opinions Ron collects and posts are now in Dinar Rumors section. 

One of the "Mods" decided that opinions not from DV are not opinions, but are only rumors. Adam never said anything about it, and even commented in them on occasion. Blessings everyone ... RON

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

One of the "Mods" decided that opinions not from DV are not opinions, but are only rumors.

This was discussed in the Moderator Forum.  Do you really think a Moderator on his/her own would be able to move several months of posts from one Forum to another without Adam's approval?  I don't think so. 

Closing Topic.

• Upvote 2