Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Council of Ministers continues today its special session to discuss the budget

yota691

The Council of Ministers continues today its special session to discuss the budget

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Sunday, the Council of Ministers will complete its extraordinary session headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021.

Yesterday, the council held an extraordinary session to discuss the budget, and Al-Kazemi said during "since 2003 we have been suffering from the wrong establishment that threatens the political and social system to collapse completely. Either the system collapses and enters into overwhelming chaos, or we enter into a Caesarean section for reform."
He stressed that "no one is allowed to hesitate, and whose place is not feared in the Council of Ministers, and we have to be up to the responsibility, as it is a historical and articulated issue."
It is likely that the Council of Ministers will pass the budget today and send it to Parliament, and according to previous leaks, it includes determining the exchange rate of the dollar at 1450 dinars to the dollar, and this is what was approved by the Central Bank of Iraq yesterday and entered into force today in its window to sell work and the local market.
Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Iraqi ministers complete their extraordinary session to discuss the federal budget for 2021

Iraqi ministers complete their extraordinary session to discuss the federal budget for 2021
Part of the extraordinary session of the Iraqi government to discuss the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021

Riyadh - Mubasher: The Media Office of the Iraqi Prime Minister announced that the Council of Ministers will complete its special session on Sunday, headed by the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi. To discuss the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021 .

Al-Kazemi said, in the session held by the Council yesterday evening, Saturday, that the government is seeking, through the reforms it has adopted, to fight corruption and the corrupt, advance the Iraqi economy and create a better near future that preserves the dignity of citizens .

Al-Kazemi added that the white paper and the government’s reforms have won international, regional and political support, saying, “We have adopted a white reform paper .

Regarding the budget for next year, Al-Kazemi said: "I am the first to be affected by the upcoming budget, as I will be subject to many criticisms. I would have entered the elections and deceived people, but my conscience does not allow me to do so ."

The Prime Minister indicated that Iraq, since 2003, has been suffering from the wrong establishment that threatens the political and social system with complete collapse, warning either the collapse of the system and entering into chaos, or entering into a caesarian operation for reform .

And Abizaid: It is unreasonable to submit to the previous corruption equation, either to correct conditions or laugh at people .

Al-Kazemi pointed out that the political crisis in Iraq is linked to three issues, namely power, money and corruption, and the current government is working to address the crisis from an economic standpoint, and with a bold decision to overcome the obstacles of corruption and money .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On Sunday, the Cabinet decided to reduce the wages of the bridge scales operating at the border crossings.

This came during the thirtieth session of the Council held on 12/15/2020, where it agreed to reduce the wages of the bridge scales operating at the border crossings from an amount of (10,000) thousand dinars per ton,

so that the amount is only five thousand dinars, cut off completely for the vehicle.

Let’s think for a minute....the budget includes the rate.  So when you know you have Iranian puppets on the council would it be beneficial for the rate to show positive or negative.  A chess player would show a devaluation to cause panic among its enemies to draw in the triple zero notes.  During Maliki’s reign he was siphoning dinar to himself and his buddies only to exchange for dollars at a decent rate to make money.  Let’s see how this plays out.  Hopefully the snakes will cash out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Council of Ministers completes the discussion of next year's budget law headed by Al-Kazemi

Baghdad - conscious

Today, Sunday, the Council of Ministers completed its extraordinary session headed by Al-Kazemi to discuss the draft budget law for next year.
The media office of the prime minister said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Council of Ministers decided to complete its session today headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021."
"Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed yesterday, Saturday, during the special session of the Council of Ministers to discuss the general budget, that since 2003 we have been suffering from the wrong establishment that threatens the political and social system to completely collapse."
He added, "Either the system collapses and enters into complete chaos, or we enter a Caesarean section for reform," stressing that "it is unreasonable to submit to the previous corruption equation."
He continued: "Either we correct the situation or we laugh at the people," noting: "We adopted a white reform paper. All the developed countries of the world, such as South Korea, Singapore and the UAE, made difficult decisions and started with bold steps and a spirit of sacrifice."
He pointed out that "the political crisis in Iraq is linked to three issues, namely power, money and corruption, and we are working to address the crisis from an economic standpoint, and with a bold decision to overcome the obstacles of corruption and money."
He went on to say: "I am the first to be affected by the upcoming budget, as I will be exposed to many criticisms, and I would have entered the elections and deceived people, but my conscience does not allow me to do that."
He continued: "It is not permissible for anyone to hesitate, and whose place is not feared in the Council of Ministers, and we have to be up to the responsibility, as it is a historical and articulated issue."
He pointed out that "the white paper and the reforms that we are carrying out have received international, regional and political support," stressing, "through the reforms we have adopted, we seek to combat corruption and the corrupt, advance the Iraqi economy and create a better near future that preserves the dignity of citizens."
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issues circulars specific to the requirements of the Federal Service Council

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued, on Sunday, a circular concerning the requirements of the Federal Service Council.

In a statement, the Euphrates News received a copy of it, the secretariat stated that it had issued circulars to ministries and entities not associated with a ministry and all governorates, requiring direct coordination between them and the Federal Public Service Council by creating a website or naming an authorized person to meet the council’s work requirements above, and to answer Official correspondence within a maximum of (21) working days.
And she added, "This comes to enable the Federal Public Service Council to carry out the tasks assigned to it by Law (4 of 2009)."
Wafa Al-Fatlawi

• Upvote 1

Governmental source: The Council of Ministers will continue for ten hours to discuss next year's budget

Political | 09:14 - 12/20/2020

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=135005

Baghdad - Mawazine News
A government source revealed, on Sunday, that the Council of Ministers will continue to discuss the draft general budget for next year.
The source said, according to the official media, that "the cabinet met for ten hours to discuss the general budget for the next year, and the meeting is still going on."
Today, the Council of Ministers completed its special session headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021

• Upvote 1

Source: The Cabinet will continue to meet to discuss the budget ... and weights to pass it

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A private source stated that the Council of Ministers will continue meeting to discuss the draft fiscal budget for 2021.

The source told {Al-Furat News} that "the cabinet meets for 10 hours to discuss the financial budget and the meeting is still going on."
The Federal Council of Ministers announced today the completion of its special session chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021.
A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested that the Cabinet approved the budget.
Sherwan Mirza said in a press statement that "the meeting of the Federal Cabinet on the draft of the next fiscal budget is still going on. It is likely that the Council will vote on the project this evening."
He added, "The government passes the next budget by setting the exchange rate of the dollar at 1450 dinars to the dollar, and the House of Representatives will pay it back," noting that "the Kurdistan region’s share in the financial budget will be determined according to the delivery of 250 thousand barrels of oil per day and half of the government outlets revenues.
Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Upvote 2

Al-Kazemi: I do not care about the position, the chair, and winning the elections

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said, "I do not care about the position or winning the elections."

And that "no one wants to be honest with the people, and accept the responsibility of radical economic reforms that take us out of the crisis once and for all.
I will not lie to you and I do not care about the position, the chair and winning the elections."

"I want to be honest with you, and I will stay with you, and we will work together to achieve real reform that takes us to real prosperity, but without prejudice to the poor and the disadvantaged," he said.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, on Sunday, that he will work to achieve real reform without prejudice to the poor and deprived.

Al-Kazemi said in a statement, "No one wants to be honest with the people and accept the responsibility for radical economic reforms that take us out of the crisis once and for all."

He added, "I will not lie to you, nor do I care about the position, the chair and winning the elections," stressing, "I want to be honest with you and I will stay with you and we will work together to achieve real reform that takes us to real prosperity but without prejudice to the poor and the disadvantaged."
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi pledges not to compromise the salaries of employees

Baghdad: Morning 

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi pledged, on Sunday, that he will work to achieve real reform without prejudice to the poor and disadvantaged.
Al-Kazemi said in a statement: No one wants to be honest with the people and accepts the responsibility of radical economic reforms that take us out of the crisis once and for all.
He added: I will not lie to you and I do not care about the position, the chair and winning the elections, stressing: I want to be honest with you and I will stay with you and we will work together to achieve real reform that takes us to real prosperity, but without prejudice to the poor and the disadvantaged.
Al-Kazemi had pointed out, in an interview during the special session of the Council of Ministers devoted to discussing the draft budget of 2021, that since 2003 we have been suffering from the wrong establishment that threatens the political and social system to collapse completely, stressing either the collapse of the system and entering into overwhelming chaos, or we enter into a Caesarian process of reform .
He pointed out that it is unreasonable to submit to the previous corruption equation, adding that either we correct conditions or laugh at people.
Emphasizing that we have adopted a white reform paper, all the developed countries of the world, such as South Korea, Singapore and the UAE, have taken difficult decisions, and started with bold steps and a spirit of sacrifice, indicating that the political crisis in Iraq is linked to three issues, namely power, money and corruption, and we are working to address the crisis from an economic standpoint. And with a bold decision to overcome the obstacles of corruption and money.
And he stressed by saying: I am the first to be affected by the upcoming budget, as I will be subject to many criticisms, noting that it was possible for me to enter the elections and deceive people, but my conscience does not allow me to do that.
He continued, no one is allowed to hesitate, and he who fears, his place is not in the cabinet, and we have to be up to the responsibility, as it is a historical and articulated issue.
On the other hand, the Prime Minister rejected the proposal to reduce allocations to government employees, especially young and medium-sized job ranks, during the cabinet session on Sunday, which lasted for about ten hours, which was dedicated to discussing the completion of the federal budget and in a way that guarantees finding solutions to the financial crisis in the country.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi makes new statements about the government's measures to face the financial crisis

Sunday, 20 December 2020 9:14 PM
Classification:  Iraqi
Al-Kazemi makes new statements about the government's measures to face the financial crisis

Baghdad / National News Center - The
Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today, Sunday, made new statements regarding the government's measures to address the financial crisis in the country.

"No one wants to be honest with the people and accept the responsibility for radical economic reforms that get us out of the crisis once and for all," Al-Kazemi said at the cabinet session.

The Prime Minister added, "I will not lie to you and I do not care about the position, the chair and winning the elections. I want to be honest with you and I will stay with you and we will work together to achieve real reform that takes us to real prosperity but without prejudice to the poor and the disenfranchised."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Prime Minister of Iraq refuses to raise the price of gasoline and reduce salaries in the 2021 budget

The Prime Minister of Iraq refuses to raise the price of gasoline and reduce salaries in the 2021 budget
Mustafa Al-Kazemi

Mubasher: Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazimi confirmed his rejection of the decision to reduce the allocations for junior employees in the 2021 budget.

A government source said that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi also rejected the proposal to raise the price of gasoline in the budget, according to the Iraq News Agency, "INA", today, Sunday.

A government source had revealed earlier that the Council of Ministers would continue to discuss the draft general budget for next year.

The source said, "The cabinet met for ten hours to discuss the general budget for the next year, and the meeting is still going on."

Today, the Council of Ministers completed its special session headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal budget for the fiscal year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Today, Monday, the Council of Ministers resumed its extraordinary session chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021.

• Upvote 1

The Council of Ministers resumes its extraordinary session headed by Al-Kazemi to discuss the 2021 budget

Baghdad - conscious
Today, Monday, the Council of Ministers resumed its extraordinary session chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the 2021 budget.
The Information Office of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Council of Ministers has resumed its special session headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021."
  • Upvote 2

website.jpg.59b875d3099231e167707c79a65bb0df.jpg

12/21/2020 19:28

The Cabinet votes on the 2021 federal budget

https://almasalah.com/ar/news/202774/مجلس-الوزراء-يصوت-على-الموازنة-الاتحادية-لعام-2021

Baghdad / Al-Masala: The Council of Ministers voted on the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021, in the extraordinary session held on Monday, December 21, 2020, chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Obelisk publishes the text of the statement:

The Cabinet votes on the 2021 federal budget

--------------

The Council of Ministers voted on the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021, in the extraordinary session held today, Monday, under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Media Office of the Prime Minister

December 21-2020

Follow the obelisk

• Upvote 1

The Cabinet votes on the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021

photo_2020-12-21_20-25-40-696x448.jpg

Information / Baghdad

On Monday, the Council of Ministers voted on the federal budget for 2021.

The Media Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by / the information /, that "the Council of Ministers voted on the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021."

He added, "The vote was decided in the extraordinary session held today, Monday, headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi."

It was hoped that the Council of Ministers would vote on the budget on the day before yesterday, while that was postponed to yesterday, amid discussions within the council regarding some decisions, which delayed the vote until today, amid popular and parliamentary rejection of what some of the budget paragraphs endured, especially with regard to raising the dollar exchange rate In front of the dinar. 25 n

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2021 budget imposes 40% taxes on senior officials

2021 budget imposes 40% taxes on senior officials

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The Iraqi government imposed new taxes on the salaries of senior officials in the Iraqi state, in the budget copy voted by the Council of Ministers today.

The preliminary information from the budget copy voted on by the Council of Ministers today indicated that "the government imposed taxes of 40% on the salaries of presidents, ministers, deputies, general managers, and special ranks, without prejudice to the salaries of junior employees."

And it indicated that "those who will not be included in taxes, down to the recipients of one million dinars, while a" symbolic "tax will be deducted on salaries over a million dinars," according to preliminary information made by a government official who has seen the budget copy. "

Raghad Daham

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Al-Furat News publishes the most important things in the 2021 budget

Al-Furat News publishes the most important things in the 2021 budget

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Our agency publishes the highlights of the draft fiscal budget law for 2021, which the Council of Ministers voted on Monday after an exceptional marathon session that lasted for three days.

An informed source told {Al-Furat News} that "the fiscal deficit in the budget amounts to 63 trillion dinars, and a 40% tax has been imposed on the salaries of presidents, ministers, deputies, general managers and special ranks."
He added, "The non-inclusion of employees who earn less than a million in taxes, and the full deduction of income tax on salaries of more than one million dinars."
Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said in a press conference after the cabinet meeting and the vote on the draft law that "the budget will not affect the salaries of the employees of the two classes that make up the majority of the people," indicating that "the target party in this budget is the upper classes."
He stressed that "the budget only affected the salaries of special and higher grades, for 
his part, Finance Minister Ali Allawi said at the conference:" We made a change in the dollar exchange rate to protect the economy, "pointing out that" "
He added, "The budget is the first step in the path of economic reform."
As for Planning Minister Khaled Al-Battal, he stated that "the volume of investment spending will be around 8 trillion dinars, and that the budget included the suspension train project, the Faw port, and a number of projects."
While the Minister of Labor, Adel Al-Rikabi announced during the conference, "40% of the salaries of the three presidencies will be deducted from the budget, and 30% of the total salaries of MPs and ministers will be deducted."
A leaked document indicating that the government imposed new taxes on the salaries of senior state officials was revealed in a copy of the draft budget law.
According to information from the transcript, "the government imposed taxes of 40% on the salaries of presidents, ministers, deputies, general managers and special ranks without prejudice to the salaries of junior employees who will not be included in taxes, down to the recipients of one million dinars."
The tax deduction will be "symbolic" on salaries above one million dinars , "according to preliminary information briefed a government official made a copy of the budget.
Raghad Daham

• Upvote 3

Finance: The 2021 budget is the first step in the path of economic reform

21592.jpg
Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi "Internet"

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, announced that the 2021 budget is the first step in the path of economic reform.

On the other hand, Minister of Planning Khaled Battal said that the volume of investment spending will be around 8 trillion dinars, indicating that the budget included the suspended train project, the port of Faw and a number of projects.

The number of observations: 8   Date added: 12/21/2020
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi: The budget was presented to the political blocs, and all of them were supportive of the government's measures

21:30 - 21/12/2020
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

Information / Baghdad

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, on Monday, that the budget was presented to the political blocs, and all of them were supportive of the government's actions.

"The budget was presented to the political blocs, and all of them were supportive of the government's actions," Al-Kazemi said in a press conference followed by the "information", indicating that "the budget only affected the salaries of special and higher degrees."

The Cabinet voted this evening on the 2021 budget, at a time when the Minister of Finance confirmed that the measures taken to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will be supportive of the Iraqi economy . 25 n

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The government reveals important details about the 2021 budget and large deductions in higher salaries

The government reveals important details about the 2021 budget and large deductions in higher salaries

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The government revealed important details of the 2021 budget and large deductions in higher salaries

Finance Minister Ali Allawi said in a press conference after the extraordinary cabinet session and the vote on the fiscal budget bill for 2021: We made a change in the dollar exchange rate to protect the economy, pointing out that "the revenue difference by changing the exchange rate will be allocated to support vulnerable groups in society.
" The budget is the first step in the path of economic reform. "

For his part, Minister of Planning Khaled Al-Battal said at the conference that the volume of investment spending would be around 8 trillion dinars, and that the budget included the suspended train project, the Faw port and a number of projects.

While Minister of Labor, Adel Al-Rikabi announced during the conference, "40% of the salaries of the three presidencies will be deducted from the budget, and 30% of the total salaries of MPs and ministers have been deducted."

Raghad Daham

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Today, Monday, the Council of Ministers resumed its extraordinary session chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021.

Parliamentary Finance: The government decided to reformulate the budget due to high oil prices

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that the government decided to reformulate the draft federal budget law for 2021.

Committee reporter Ahmed Al-Saffar said, "The government's delay in sending the budget to Parliament is justified because of the change in the price of oil these days and its rise to $ 49 a barrel and may rise further," pointing out that "Basra crude is more expensive than Brent crude and this requires the government to re-formulate the numbers in The budget to reduce the fiscal deficit and increase revenues. "

He added, "The other reason for the delay in the budget is the existence of understandings between the Ministry of Finance and the International Monetary Fund to update the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, as it is a sensitive issue and must be updated in a way that does not cause inflation."

Al-Saffar ruled out "the arrival of the budget to parliament this week because changing and checking it takes time, and I expect it to be sent to parliament next week."

• Upvote 4