Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If I was in charge in IRAQ, here would be the order of business.

1. Change the IQD exchange rate to the level I want to revalue at when the three zeroes are gone.

E.G. 1450 IQD per USD so that - post RV - 1 IQD = $1.45 USD

2. Once it’s announced and live, while we (the speculators) celebrate and procrastinate, quickly drop the rate to $1.25 USD to get them (filling their depends) scurrying in to exchange  - -  because... ... ...  here it comes again…

3. Drop the rate to $0.80 so that most IQD comes in for fear of the next one.

4. Sit for a bit… … … … count my pennies - - did we bring in enough to be Middle East Macho… YES / NO

5. If NO - drop the rate again / rinse and repeat - - if YES... (see 6)

6. Bump the rate to where we really want it, around the value of Kuwait’s dinar.

These Iraqi’s know exactly what we are thinking and what we are saying, they can read it right here almost as easily as we do.

They measure every “I will cash out at $X” comment we make. They have a plan.

Hungry investors could get played.

IMO - He who keeps his head till the end, (within reason) will come out best.

What would you do if you wanted to outwit the speculators?

Thug you very much!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

This goes with my plan of "attack". And that is to cash 10% of my IQD (enough to get my investment and then some back) on initial RV and then hold the remainder 'til the dust settles.

Hell, after this long, if I got my original back and more..... I would be tickled pink to wait for a final tally cash-in.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Not me if it comes out at $1.45, with spread we who cash should be around $1.25! I will never look back! I never want to hear the word dinar or Iraq ever again! This is one cowboy you don’t have to worry about the door hitting me in the ass! It will be happy trails to all!  JMHO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 6

3 hours ago, ATHIM said:

1. Change the IQD exchange rate to the level I want to revalue at when the three zeroes are gone.

E.G. 1450 IQD per USD so that - post RV - 1 IQD = $1.45 USD

2. Once it’s announced and live, while we (the speculators) celebrate and procrastinate, quickly drop the rate to $1.25 USD to get them (filling their depends) scurrying in to exchange  - -  because... ... ...  here it comes again…

3. Drop the rate to $0.80 so that most IQD comes in for fear of the next one.

4. Sit for a bit… … … … count my pennies - - did we bring in enough to be Middle East Macho… YES / NO

5. If NO - drop the rate again / rinse and repeat - - if YES... (see 6)

6. Bump the rate to where we really want it, around the value of Kuwait’s dinar.

These Iraqi’s know exactly what we are thinking and what we are saying, they can read it right here almost as easily as we do.

They measure every “I will cash out at $X” comment we make. They have a plan.

Hungry investors could get played.

IMO - He who keeps his head till the end, (within reason) will come out best.

What would you do if you wanted to outwit the speculators?

Thug you very much!

When iraq announce the first rate at $1.45, and iraq give , let's say 2 week time limit to exchange old dinars with new denoms. Then after 2 weeks, all old dinars, like 25k,50k,5k,10k,etc will be invalid. Then do you want to exchange dinar for dollars 100%? or do you want to exchange old dinars for new denoms 100% and wait for the last rate that will be equal to kuwait?

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, RJG said:

1450 Dinar to 1 dollar is after delete the zeros is 1.45 Dinar per 1 Dollar = .689 cents per dinar you hold.

I’m not really good in math, but may I ask you, how did you come to .68 cents? I thought when you drop the 3 zeros, you came to $1.45. Thank you in advance for addressing this!

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2020 at 7:50 PM, ATHIM said:

1. Change the IQD exchange rate to $1.45 USD

Thug you very much!

ATHIM For CBI Governor ! :cigar:

And I Really Like That Super Catchy ‘SandFly-Esque’ Campaign Slogan At The End... B) 

Btw - I Think U Might Be Onto Something There ...

Because That Guy Was An Acknowledged Total Super Genius Around Here ! :o 

Who Really Had A Way With ‘Word’...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 6:10 AM, rvmydinar said:

Yep. You are right. For fat cats who own hundred of billions of dinars, a nickel is still not a bad roi. But, For very thin cats, a nickel is pretty pretty low.

Nickle isn't so bad with even just 1 million dinar. That's an easy  $5o,ooo  on a $950 to $1000 investment.