Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi local market

yota691

The exchange rates of the dollar increased in the main stock markets and local markets, today, Thursday (December 24, 2020)

The Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 142,000 dinars against 100 US dollars, while the exchange rates on Wednesday in the Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 140,500 dinars per 100 dollars.

As for the exchange rate in the local market, it also rose, as the selling price was: 141,000 dinars per 100 dollars.

The purchase price is 140,000 dinars per $ 100.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Your logic is all wrong. Nothing is going to make the investors happy until Iraq RVs at a much greater rate like a USD or above. You want to make people unhappy (everyone including Iraqis), have Iraq say they are going to change the rate to 1190 and not on par or above the USD. At one point in time the IQD was near 4400 to 1 but that was near the beginning. When I entered this investment it was 1166 then they changed it to 1190. That was before 2012 when Shabibi was to have said he as the head of the CBI changed the rate to above a USD. At the time Smelly Maliki was head of Iraq and Shabibi fled for his life to where he is now. So no, no one is going to be happy at 1000 to or 1190 to 1. Just like Screwball stated, until they get off the program rate and raise, not lower, the dinar to some value that is above a penny will people be happy, including Iraqis. 

I never consult the XE charts on IQD because it is not "officially" traded or on the international market. So XE is pointless until the IQD goes international. Most people on here will quote the CBI.IQ site and occasionally someone pips up (pun intended) about the price of the dinar on XE. XE is not the official rate. For example I bought most of my dinar from Xchange of America, they are showing 740 IQD to 1 USD but selling 25K notes uncirculated for 1,350 USD per million.

I would take XE with a grain of sand and always confer with the official CBI site to find the price of the IQD. Riots and protestors don't even play into the picture at this point because if they had the exchange rate would have gone in the other direction. Riots and protestors are mad because Iraq is corrupt and they want the corruption stopped. You see where that got them, in the wrong direction for their currency. Besides the last round of riot, not the current one, was more than likely a setup by Iran. But we won't get into that.

So you agree with screwball that the only solution is to get off the program rate and raise the dinar , well you may be right about this. So now i get it that the riot and protesters are out of control because they want to stop the corruptions that spread everywhere like a covid-19 pandemic. Of course,  I always look for The official cbi dinar rate other than xe.com or oanda, etc because iqd belongs to cbi. Thanks. i am glad you explain that.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So you agree with screwball that the only solution is to get off the program rate and raise the dinar , well you may be right about this. So now i get it that the riot and protesters are out of control because they want to stop the corruptions that spread everywhere like a covid-19 pandemic. Of course,  I always look for The official cbi dinar rate other than xe.com or oanda, etc because iqd belongs to cbi. Thanks. i am glad you explain that.

This is the only way 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Then why did you tell people they were wrong about the rate because of what was on XE? Are you even sober? Your comments are all over the place with no consistency. 

• Haha 1

Then why did you tell people they were wrong about the rate because of what was on XE? Are you even sober? Your comments are all over the place with no consistency. 

I still believe the rate 1460 from official cbi dinar rate and i didn't say that the rate 1460 from official cbi is wrong. And i also didn't say that the rate 1190 from xe.com is wrong, too. Both the rate 1460 from cbi and the rate 1190 from xe.com are right , the only difference is the rate 1460 is determined by the cbi and and the rate 1190 is determined by xe.com. I just said that the rate 1460 from cbi may be just a " temporary rate " ( the rate isn't wrong ) ( What i mean by " temporary " is the rate might change , not wrong ) and hopefully the rate can change from 1460 to 1190. Who knows. Why 1190? Because the rate is 1190 from xe.com. and i just thought that may be the rate can change from 1460 to 1190. But again, only the cbi can determine the rv rate, not xe.com. The word " temporary "  and " wrong " have different meanings. I am sorry guys. May be this is misunderstanding that makes all of you folks confusing.

• Upvote 1

One more thing, i am 100% clean and sober. And i just hope that the rate 1460 can change to 1190 or less than 1000 even better. My question is Who doesn't want the rate to increase from 1460 to 1190 or less than 1000 ( 1/1000=0.001, delete 3 zeros, then 1 iqd=1usd ) 1? Who doesn't want the iqd to rv at least 1:1?

• Upvote 2

On 12/24/2020 at 1:25 AM, rvmydinar said:

it is still 1190 guys. hopefully, the iqd rate will change from 1460 to 1190. sorry guys i can"t copy and paste the chart.

USD to IQD Chart

23 Dec 2020 06:10 UTC - 24 Dec 2020 06:13 UTC
USD/IQD close:1187.19537 low:1187.19537 high:1190.52912

On 12/24/2020 at 1:39 AM, rvmydinar said:

it is still 1190, too guys,

IQD - Iraqi Dinar. Currency Conversion Rate // updated: Thu Dec 24 2020

On 12/24/2020 at 2:08 AM, rvmydinar said:

it is still 1190 iqd=0.0008 us. it is coming from world data guys.

Currencies

Countries that use the Iraqi Dinar

The Iraqi Dinar is an official national currency and used only in Iraq. 1 Dinar is devided into 1000 Fils.

1.00 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 US Dollar
(date: 12/23/2020)

Currency:

Convert to:

Amount:

Reverse currencies

link https://www.worlddata.info/currencies/iqd-iraqi-dinar.php

Did you or did you not post these? Not once do you post the CBI rate. So you are telling people the rate that the CBI was posting is wrong. So pluh-lease get your story straight. The only rate that is official is the CBI rate. Oh yeah once you post something we do refer back to it, so you can't spin about what you previously posted.

Absolutely no one wants to go back to the 1190 rate. They want Iraq to get off their bums and get off the program rate.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The dollar settles in the market at 1435 dinars

Saturday 26 December 2020 42

The dollar settles in the market at 1435 dinars

Baghdad: Mustafa Al-Hashemi

Yesterday, Friday, the dollar selling markets witnessed a stable dollar exchange rate of 1435 dinars to one dollar.
This stability comes in conjunction with the Christmas and New Year celebrations, along with the cold wave that Iraq is exposed to, which has negatively affected the trade movement, despite its weakness, since the Central Bank approved a new official rate for exchange last week.
Globally, the US dollar fell against a basket of major currencies during the last week of trading this year.
The dollar fell against the euro by 0.08 percent, to $ 1.2197, while it stabilized against the Japanese yen at 103.63 yen.
The US currency fell against its British counterpart by 0.9 percent to reach the level of $ 1.3611, while it stabilized against the Swiss franc, reaching a level of 0.8882 francs. At the same time, the main dollar index, which measures the currency’s performance against 6 major currencies, fell by 0.2 percent to 90.21.
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Theseus said:

Did you or did you not post these? Not once do you post the CBI rate. So you are telling people the rate that the CBI was posting is wrong. So pluh-lease get your story straight. The only rate that is official is the CBI rate. Oh yeah once you post something we do refer back to it, so you can't spin about what you previously posted.

Absolutely no one wants to go back to the 1190 rate. They want Iraq to get off their bums and get off the program rate.

Yes you are right i posted three of them. But i never write the word " wrong ". The reason i posted three of them above because three of them still have the rate 1190 and i never ever say that 1190 is wrong. And i never post the official cbi rate 1460 because yota already posted the rate 1460 from cbi and i don't want to copy and paste the post from yota because it is inappropriate. And i also never say that 1460 from the cbi is wrong. And i also never say that the rate from cbi is wrong. I think i understand what you mean. All of you prefer to get  off the program rate rather than increase the rate from 1460 ( cbi ) to 1190 ( xe.com ). That's why you don't like my post that mention about increasing the rate from 1460 to 1190. I think It is everyone opinion to choose whatever they like. For myself, i like when the rate increase from 1460 to 1190 or less  delete 3 zeros. And , i, myself, also like about " get off the program rate ". So for me , it doesn't mattet as long as the iqd can rv sooner and closer. I am never telling people that the rate from cbi was wrong. Can you prove it that i " post about telling people that the rate from cbi is wrong "? Can you prove it if i post that? If you just post 3 of them that i posted above from xe.com etc , that isn't evidence. Three of them have the same rate 1190 and i never ever say the word " wrong ". If i didn't post the rate 1460 from cbi, it doesn't mean that the rate 1460 from cbi is wrong. I hope you don't get the wrong interpretation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

The reason i posted three of them above because three of them still have the rate 1190 and i never ever say that 1190 is wrong

The calamity, which only a few have seen, is that the World Economic Bulletin, issued on 12/21/2020 in New York, revealed that the value of the Iraqi dinar was tampered with, and it was a major fraud by the Iraqi government, not to the global economy and global financial markets, that is. A role in reducing its market value, as it still maintains its value, which amounts to $ 100 = approximately 120,000 Iraqis, in all global financial markets.

The global bulletin said that the Iraqi dinar has not been devalued, and that what was issued by the Iraqi stock market lacks economic science and expertise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

18 hours ago, Theseus said:

Let me get this straight. So theseus will understand what i mean. When i post the rate from xe.com, at the top, i only write the sentence " it is still 1190 guys.  Hopefully ( i say hopefully ) the rate will change from 1460 to 1190. Sorry guys, i can't copy and paste the chart ", That's it period. I never ever say that the rate from cbi or xe.com is right or wrong. My question is when i wrote my sentence, do you understand what it means? Did my sentence ever mention about the rate from cbi is wrong or the rate from xe.com is right? One more thing, i don't want to copy and paste the articles from someone else. The articles have to be from my own research. If you still insist that i am wrong because of misinterpretation , then i apologize for my mistake and i don't want to fight over who is right or wrong because It isn't worth it. Here, I want to learn to grow my investment ( iqd) and hopefully , it is going to rv sooner and closer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

RVMYDINAR, we have never been at this place before with our IQD investment and isn't it exciting. For me, the blueprint is clear and Iraq is following an RV plan, a plan we have seen and talked about for a decade. Now we watch and wait, and the only thing we don't know is the exact timeline. But with elections on the horizon, WTO full membership on the way, I believe we have a pretty good map. Even though today we don't know a "date and a rate" the RV is coming IMO.

I must say I admire your research and tenacity as few put in the time you have and I look forward to your comments. We are all here with a common goal, so as you say "let's not fight" and just agree to disagree.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

The calamity, which only a few have seen, is that the World Economic Bulletin, issued on 12/21/2020 in New York, revealed that the value of the Iraqi dinar was tampered with, and it was a major fraud by the Iraqi government, not to the global economy and global financial markets, that is. A role in reducing its market value, as it still maintains its value, which amounts to $ 100 = approximately 120,000 Iraqis, in all global financial markets.

The global bulletin said that the Iraqi dinar has not been devalued, and that what was issued by the Iraqi stock market lacks economic science and expertise.

Again, thank you very much for explaining it.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

RVMYDINAR, we have never been at this place before with our IQD investment and isn't it exciting. For me, the blueprint is clear and Iraq is following an RV plan, a plan we have seen and talked about for a decade. Now we watch and wait, and the only thing we don't know is the exact timeline. But with elections on the horizon, WTO full membership on the way, I believe we have a pretty good map. Even though today we don't know a "date and a rate" the RV is coming IMO.

I must say I admire your research and tenacity as few put in the time you have and I look forward to your comments. We are all here with a common goal, so as you say "let's not fight" and just agree to disagree.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Lovin it.  Peace

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Thank you very much for your compliment carrelo. I like the way you said that. Now what we have to do just wait for the date and the rate. Hopefully, year 2021 will be our rv time that we all are waiting for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

•  
 2020-12-27 02:24

Shafaq News / The exchange rates of the dollar stabilized in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan on Sunday, December 27, 2020.

The Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded today, Sunday, 142,100 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars, and Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 142,100 dinars against 100 dollars.

These are the same prices recorded by the Central Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad yesterday, Saturday, which amounted to 142,100 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the buying and selling prices also stabilized in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 143,000 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 141,000 dinars per 100 US dollars.

In Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the dollar’s price has also witnessed stability compared to last Thursday, as the sale price reached 142,000 per hundred dollars, and the purchase at 141500 per hundred US dollars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

•  
 2020-12-28 07:51

Shafaq News / The exchange rate of the dollar in Baghdad markets decreased slightly, while it stabilized in Kurdistan today, Monday, December 28, 2020.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad registered, today, Monday, 141,900 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars, and Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 141,950 dinars against 100 dollars.

On Sunday, Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 142,100 Iraqi dinars for 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the selling and buying prices have stabilized in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 143,000 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 141,000 dinars per 100 US dollars.

As for Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, The dollar price stabilized, and the selling price reached 142,000 per hundred dollars, and the buying rate, at 141,000 per hundred dollars.

• Upvote 3

The exchange rates of the dollar increased in the main stock markets and local markets, today, Tuesday (December 29, 2020)

The Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 143,100 dinars against 100 US dollars, while the exchange rates for Monday on the Kifah Stock Exchange were 141,900 dinars per 100 dollars. 

As for the exchange rate in the local market, it also rose, as the selling price was: 144,000 dinars per 100 dollars. The purchase price is 142,000 dinars per 100 dollars.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25210.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rates of the dollar increased in the main stock markets and local markets, today, Tuesday (December 29, 2020)

The Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 143,100 dinars against 100 US dollars, while the exchange rates for Monday on the Kifah Stock Exchange were 141,900 dinars per 100 dollars. 

As for the exchange rate in the local market, it also rose, as the selling price was: 144,000 dinars per 100 dollars. The purchase price is 142,000 dinars per 100 dollars.

Number of observations 74   Date of addendum 12/29/2020
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

•  
 2020-12-30 02:07

Shafaq News / The exchange rates of the dollar rose in the markets of Baghdad and Kurdistan today, Wednesday, December 30, 2020.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded, today, Wednesday, 143,700 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars, and Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 143,750 dinars against 100 dollars.

On the other hand, Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded, on Tuesday, 143,100 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the buying and selling prices also increased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 144750 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 142750 dinars per 100 US dollars.

In Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, the dollar price also witnessed a rise, and the selling price reached 143500 per hundred dollars, and the purchase at 143000 per hundred US dollars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The exchange rates of the dollar rose in the main stock market and local markets for the second day in a row today, Wednesday (December 30, 2020)

The sale price of the dollar is 144,750

The purchase price of the dollar is 142,750

100 euros

$ 122.85

100 pounds

$ 135.34

$ 100

737.96 Turkish Liras

The price of an ounce of gold worldwide is $ 1882.05

The price of a barrel of Brent crude oil is $ 51.44

The price of a barrel of US crude oil is 48.24 dollars
  • Thanks 1