Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 8:15 PM CST - 12/17/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank is preparing for measures to achieve a balance between the dinar and the dollar"   We've been hearing a lot of talk about the rate change...I kind of think what they are going to go ahead and do is raise the exchange rate.  But I don't think it's going to be for long at all.  We don't care about what they say, we care about what they do.  They might say they're going to raise it and then all of a sudden BOOM they lower [Lower it is what we want to see] it's then we're celebrating big time.

*** Jeff  Article: "The Central Bank sets a new price for the dollar starting from Sunday"  A bunch of articles have come out where they're talking about physically changing the rate this Sunday.  Actually, 'raising the rate' which means devaluing the currency...They are telling you in the news they plan or intend to change the rate Sunday...Are these articles real/truthful?  Or are they BS?

*** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank is preparing for measures to achieve a balance between the dinar and the dollar"   Even if they do increase the rate what that means is if they increase it - for every dollar right now I get 1190 dinar.  If they increase it I get like 1200 dinars.  That's an increase.  That's bad.  That's devaluing the money.  That's bad for us.  I don't want you to get discouraged.  The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good.  Even if they increase it.  It just means now we'll start seeing some movement on the dinar.  It might be going in the wrong direction but I would not be fooled by that.  Just hang tight to your dinars...

*** Adam Montana  [Q? : ..There's continued talk by powerful globalist groups about a possible "Global Reset"...I'm thinking...a Global RESET  COULD mean that all things come out the other end more or less EQUAL - so what could that mean for currencies?  Equal would be great, with regards USD/AUD and IQD values, right?]  Things will never come out "equal" - That's why an RV is actually possible. Iraq lost a ton of equity/cash/value when they devalued thanks to Saddam. When they ReValue, they are just getting back to their "normal"...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Adam Montana  The globalist talk about a "reset" has a ton of losers, and it won't happen. Iraq resetting their value is just one country, with a lot of winners, and not many losers. It's a tiny event that won't rock the entire world, even though our world will be rocked.  We are little people. Iraq is a little country, in the grand scheme. While I think a "global reset" would possibly be amazing, and do amazing things, it's also amazingly improbable. The Iraq RV is another story. It's likely, and it's likely soon...(post 2 of 2).. These posts was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. See Adam's full chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 16 December 2020

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank is preparing for measures to achieve a balance between the dinar and the dollar"   We've been hearing a lot of talk about the rate change...I kind of think what they are going to go ahead and do is raise the exchange rate.  But I don't think it's going to be for long at all.  We don't care about what they say, we care about what they do.  They might say they're going to raise it and then all of a sudden BOOM they lower [Lower it is what we want to see] it's then we're celebrating big time.

*** Jeff  Article: "The Central Bank sets a new price for the dollar starting from Sunday"  A bunch of articles have come out where they're talking about physically changing the rate this Sunday.  Actually, 'raising the rate' which means devaluing the currency...They are telling you in the news they plan or intend to change the rate Sunday...Are these articles real/truthful?  Or are they BS?

*** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank is preparing for measures to achieve a balance between the dinar and the dollar"   Even if they do increase the rate what that means is if they increase it - for every dollar right now I get 1190 dinar.  If they increase it I get like 1200 dinars.  That's an increase.  That's bad.  That's devaluing the money.  That's bad for us.  I don't want you to get discouraged.  The fact that they're doing anything with the rate change is good.  Even if they increase it.  It just means now we'll start seeing some movement on the dinar.  It might be going in the wrong direction but I would not be fooled by that.  Just hang tight to your dinars...

*** Adam Montana  [Q? : ..There's continued talk by powerful globalist groups about a possible "Global Reset"...I'm thinking...a Global RESET  COULD mean that all things come out the other end more or less EQUAL - so what could that mean for currencies?  Equal would be great, with regards USD/AUD and IQD values, right?]  Things will never come out "equal" - That's why an RV is actually possible. Iraq lost a ton of equity/cash/value when they devalued thanks to Saddam. When they ReValue, they are just getting back to their "normal"...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Adam Montana  The globalist talk about a "reset" has a ton of losers, and it won't happen. Iraq resetting their value is just one country, with a lot of winners, and not many losers. It's a tiny event that won't rock the entire world, even though our world will be rocked.  We are little people. Iraq is a little country, in the grand scheme. While I think a "global reset" would possibly be amazing, and do amazing things, it's also amazingly improbable. The Iraq RV is another story. It's likely, and it's likely soon...(post 2 of 2).. These posts was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. See Adam's full chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 16 December 2020

:tiphat:

I sure hope that Adam is right about the World Economic Forum being a non starter! Their plans seems to be in advanced stages... I hope that Trump and Patriots with a National Sovereignty best can pull us up out of this tailspin 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1