Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article: CBI Rate Change This Sunday.

Luigi1

On 12/19/2020 at 11:21 PM, Luigi1 said:

RayRat Update:

On TNT, The Rat reported on Friday's call...it was leaked out. IQD in Iraq will come out at close to $15 USD exchange rate.

Hey rayrat, can all of us here cash in with you at $15 instead of waiting for iraq to announce the rv? I think that would be the best idea and all of us here will agree absolutely 100%.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Artitech said:

There is an article, a friend emailed it to but the print want enlarge where I can read it! It’s on the cbi website! According to me friend we may say it on Forex tonight! JMHO 

Thanks artitech. This is one hell of great news that i have never heard it before in my life. Hopefully , you don't mind Bringing it over here so we all can read it together. Come rv closer and closer.

There is an article, a friend emailed it to but the print want enlarge where I can read it! It’s on the cbi website! According to me friend we may say it on Forex tonight! JMHO 

Thanks artitech. This is one hell of great news that i have never heard it before in my life. Hopefully , you don't mind Bringing it over here so we all can read it together. Come rv closer and closer.

Wouw. This is one hell of great news that i have never heard it before in my life. Hopefully, you don't mind bringing it over here, we can all read it together. Come rv sooner and closer.

I would hope that when we discuss this kind of rate most of you are smart enough to realize that the people stating this are in a fantasy world. There is a lot of great things going on be patient and hopefully we will all be sharing in this coming prosperity. Happy holidays to all and good night.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cranman said:

Are you saying/ suggesting/ hopping that it is "possible " we MAY see a new rate other than 1450?  I say possible and MAY because I'm not holding you in anyway responsible for anyone elses opinion or information.  I'm just curious and very hopeful. I'm a little dense. Thank you.

I’m just passing on what was said as far as me believing it, I will when I see! This got the information off cbi . I know he doesn’t subscribe to goo roo poo roo! He just believes from his research that we will see an RV before the 1st of the year! I could not read the statement from cbi. Also he said it might show on the forex. Well we know now that it didn’t yet! So now everyone knows as much as I do! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I’m just passing on what was said as far as me believing it, I will when I see! This got the information off cbi . I know he doesn’t subscribe to goo roo poo roo! He just believes from his research that we will see an RV before the 1st of the year! I could not read the statement from cbi. Also he said it might show on the forex. Well we know now that it didn’t yet! So now everyone knows as much as I do! JMHO 🤠

Art you could be right about something hitting before the end of this year because remember iraq will be joining the WTO in early January!

• Like 1