Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article: CBI Rate Change This Sunday.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

CBI says a rate change of the IQD against the Dollar is coming on Sunday.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Guru Jeff:

ARTICLE:  CBI sets a new price for the Dollar starting from Sunday. A bunch of articles have come out where they're talking about physically changing the rate this Sunday. Actually saying the rate which means devaluing the currency. They're telling you in the news that they plan or intend to change the rate, Sunday.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

I was able to blow it up enough to see it’s from the Cbi dated December 20 2020. Maybe somebody can go to cbi and find the report and have it translated where we can all read it! My friend he is a straight shooter! No guru BS ! He and I don’t roll with that kind of crap! He is excited by what it said is all I know at this point and what he shared with me earlier today! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I was able to blow it up enough to see it’s from the Cbi dated December 20 2020. Maybe somebody can go to cbi and find the report and have it translated where we can all read it! My friend he is a straight shooter! No guru BS ! He and I don’t roll with that kind of crap! He is excited by what it said is all I know at this point and what he shared with me earlier today! JMHO 

Where should we look? Whats it titled? What section? Can you post a link?

My friend texted me a screenshot of the article. I was able to see it was the cbi dated 12-20-20, when I try and blow it up it becomes distorted. I got my magnification glass out and I’m able to see it is from cbi! Maybe the Thug can find it. But he has not posted lately! My friend did make the comment we should get confrontation tomorrow, along with we may see it show up on the forex tomorrow! Praying this is true and happens! JMHO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Like I say the news on the writing is to small me to read! I’m going to break out my magnifying glass out and see if I can read what it says, but according to my friend the rate could show on forex tomorrow! 

Are you saying/ suggesting/ hopping that it is "possible " we MAY see a new rate other than 1450?  I say possible and MAY because I'm not holding you in anyway responsible for anyone elses opinion or information.  I'm just curious and very hopeful. I'm a little dense. Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That is the way I believe he mint it! He was very up beat it, then sent me the article saying that we may see it on the forex tomorrow! What time do they up date the forex! He said we should see the confirmation of the rate and see on forex according to the article! I’m still working on blowing it up where I can read it for myself! If I can I’ll report back to what it says! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

That is the way I believe he mint it! He was very up beat it, then sent me the article saying that we may see it on the forex tomorrow! What time do they up date the forex! He said we should see the confirmation of the rate and see on forex according to the article! I’m still working on blowing it up where I can read it for myself! If I can I’ll report back to what it says! 

We are hoping you can Artitech... ;) That would be incredible news if true..

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I did find a report from cbi dated today. I copied what i could that was in english. If i click to open it, its in arab?

I'll keep working on it

MENUToggle navigation

header.jpg
nn

The Central Bank issues new instructions to all banks regarding transfers

December 20, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq invites all licensed banks to work according to the new instructions for financial transfer operations in foreign currency ( work is suspended ) according to the content of the numbered paragraphs ( 4 , 3 , and 2 ) of the instructions below, and the amounts of remittances received in US dollars are delivered to the bank's customers' accounts in the same currency.
» To view the new instructions , click here

Random news

Contractor dues for the second half of 2019

Contractor dues for the second half of 2019 tables (Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works / A.

The organizational structure of the accounting department

The organizational structure of the accounting department.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

Are you saying/ suggesting/ hopping that it is "possible " we MAY see a new rate other than 1450?  I say possible and MAY because I'm not holding you in anyway responsible for anyone elses opinion or information.  I'm just curious and very hopeful. I'm a little dense. Thank you.

Yes according to my friend by the end of December. And according to him. He also said that we could get confirmation tomorrow along with showing up on the forex! I’m praying it happens too! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I did find a report from cbi dated today. I copied what i could that was in english. If i click to open it, its in arab?

I'll keep working on it

MENUToggle navigation

header.jpg
nn

December 20, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq invites all licensed banks to work according to the new instructions for financial transfer operations in foreign currency ( work is suspended ) according to the content of the numbered paragraphs ( 4 , 3 , and 2 ) of the instructions below, and the amounts of remittances received in US dollars are delivered to the bank's customers' accounts in the same currency.
» To view the new instructions , click here

Random news

Contractor dues for the second half of 2019 tables (Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works / A.

The organizational structure of the accounting department.

I think that’s it about the contractors I could make out that word contractors was in that article! JMHO 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

Yes according to my friend by the end of December. And according to him. He also said that we could get confirmation tomorrow along with showing up on the forex! I’m praying it happens too! JMHO 

Wouw. Hopefully, That is going to be our christmas holiday gifts tomorrow. We will wait for your confirmation tomorrow here. We all don't mind waiting until the end of december either

• Upvote 2