Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Room

shootn4cash

Good Afternoon shootn4cash and seks,

Here is a cut and paste of part of what you get. I did not want to over step my bounds. Here is part of what Adam has posted on what you get. I would like to say that there is much more than meets the eye. If you are into Crypto there is a lot of good info being placed out there. If you are new to crypto then there are areas to learn from. There are other areas too. Second citizenship, what and where to go when this hits talks among the members. If you are thinking about getting in, I would do it now. Once this hits the door will be closed. I know how tight money is right now. If you choose not to get in you could be kicking yourself in the butt down the road. I guess it is how close do you feel are we to cashing in. If you have any question, feel free to PM me.

Hey all, thanks for joining the VIP!">VIP room here at DinarVets.com

It is time to update this, so here we go!

Your support system">support is what keeps this site open, without you there would be NO DINARVETS - PERIOD. Everyone on the forum owes you a debt of gratitude, and I applaud you for your commitment to the site and to the investment!

With that said, VIP!">VIP is NOT a right - it is a privilege. Consider this an elite country club that you paid to get into... even though you paid, your butt will still be booted to the curb if you cannot or will not maintain a mature and civilized demeanor.

So, what exactly do I get with my VIP!">VIP membership?

Let me start with what you DON'T get.

You do NOT get:

• The same crap you read at other sites (WOW RV TOMORROW AT $3.49!!!!!)
  • A magic RV Crystal Ball. There isn't one.

If you came in here to see the magic crystal ball that tells you a date and a rate, let me know within 24 hours of joining and I'll give you a full refund. You obviously misunderstood the benefits of joining - and I don't want people in here who can't even read.
Here's what you DO get:

• Guaranteed higher cash in return Post RV. If this doesn't put more in your pocket than your VIP!">VIP fees, I'll refund DOUBLE what you paid for VIP!">VIP. Every penny, X2.
  • Private Message privileges
  • Text Message (free) when the RV is announced! (http://iqd.me/l/text)
  • Instant Messaging in the Chat Room (when it's working!)
  • You surf the site AD FREE. No ads!
  • Access to a network of people serious about this investment.
  • I do my best to answer ANY questions asked in this forum - less than 3 hours usually.
  • Special occasions: a VIP!">VIP chat or conference call.
  • Depending on your interest: Discussion on other investments and way to make profits.
  • Coming soon: After the RV, this VIP!">VIP room will turn into a strictly investment club. You are already in!

You will see some of the same information out on the free forum, and that's to be expected. you will NOT see all of the information out there - period.

Another MAJOR benefit to your VIP!">VIP membership is our ASSET PROTECTION programs. I strongly encourage you all to research these in as much depth as possible, starting with the following: (I cut this out this part).

Again, I thank you for your support system">support and I look forward to seeing this investment finished... and then I look forward to moving on to other investments with some of the amazing new VIP!">VIP members we have here.

Warm regards,

Adam Montana

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5