Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Opinions - CST - 12/17/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward   [Q? Has anyone else heard that the dinar has devalued even more. That they are planning on declaring bankruptcy?...]  Hearing all the rumors and I think this is excellent news!  Rumblings about this are designed to get people to sell...I've felt this would happen at the end...

*** Jeff    Iraq will not change [the rate] until Iraq announces to you...that Kurdistan and Baghdad have reached an agreement and they have to tell you they've completed the '21 budget and then it's approved.   They have to tell you those items...

*** Pimpy  We need this budget (Iraq's 2021) to get past so we can have an idea of what's going on with the rate change.  We'll keep an eye on it.  We know what's in there.  We just need Erbil and Baghdad to get their you know what together...

*** Adam Montana   [Comment: ...yesterday when i read that they are thinking of devaluing the dinar my heart missed several beats. all i have is hope  so, hoping that that is a huge smoke screen...]   That's exactly what we want them to say - they aren't going to say "well (WORLD) we are going to raise the value..."  They want to rake in as much outside paper as possible, and then RV.  I hope the news gets even worse, "soon"...I'm saying what I am saying because it's the truth.  BRING ON THE "BAD NEWS"!This post was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. See Adam's full chat at: Adam Montana Weekly 16 December 2020

*** Footforward  [Question: I saw this video from a "Dinar Investor" who insists that Iraq's Fiscal Year doesn't start until April 1st, and therefore we will probably have to wait until that time frame before we see anything. Is he right about an April 1st start to their Fiscal Year. He said he has "Proof" that is true. What do you know about this?]  The fiscal year doesn't matter one iota in my opinion.

*** Jeff  ...the rate is not going to change by the end of December.  Here's the hard facts...The rate can only change at the beginning of Iraq's new budget fiscal period...Iraq is walking in Kuwaits footsteps.  Kuwait changed the rate March 24th 1991.  Iraq is going to most likely follow a similar pattern.  Kuwait did it on March 24th of '91 simply because they were waiting on their new fiscal year budget period starting April 1st.  I know for a fact that is also Iraq's fiscal year.  I have confirmed it from a contact that works directly for the government of Iraq...

*** Frank26   ...in my strong opinion the tellers are now going to be introduced to new counting machines...they have the software for the new small category notes that are going to be introduced to the citizens.  The tellers this week will be learning the new protocol of the currency and of the new banking system...with their right hand they will hold the new small category notes in order to practice how to use the machine in their left hand.  One needs the other...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

• ronscarpa changed the title to Thursday Midnight Opinions - CST - 12/17/2020