Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VOICES BLEW MY EARDRUM OUT!!!!!!

possum

I passed out in my hayfield this afternoon while working on my baler due to the 112 degree heat index. My cur dog woke me up licking on my face plus he stunk. I had blood all over my beard and left ear and couldn't hear from it. I was able to get up and grab a Golden Angel-beer, and then I realized that the voices blew my eardrum out while I laid passed out in the hayfield. They were screaming October 15 and you will cash in at $3.47! I have never been so totally convinced that it's for real this time and my spilled blood and blown eardrum is proof of it. Believers, can you hear me???? It's party time, go for it!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Great Exaulted, & All~Knowing Possum Creature. Be advised

Whilst Traversing through your daily ritualistic

Farming Deeds... Take exceeding care to the higher

Temperatures. You should Have the Wife keep

Ice~Cold tea & Milk in the fridge-Box. Best wishes

To you and the Family Great Sir, (Cheers & Carry~On).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great Exaulted, & All~Knowing Possum Creature. Be advised

Whilst Traversing through your daily ritualistic

Farming Deeds... Take exceeding care to the higher

Temperatures. You should Have the Wife keep

Ice~Cold tea & Milk in the fridge-Box. Best wishes

To you and the Family Great Sir, (Cheers & Carry~On).

Boy...don't you know it's impolite to call someone a creature? Are you projecting your own lowly caste on a complete stranger? And what's with your pretentious prose? Dude,you're trying WAY too hard. Just a reminder, it's the 21st century. No one uses a word from the 14th century...unless you're trying to impress a librarian who loves Chaucer and Shakespear. So do us all a favor and stop using the vomitous venacular of the old english aristocracy. You drive a truck for crying out loud, start acting like it. You're going to give the rest of us gearjammers a bad reputation. And one last thing, your punctuation is antithetical to your attempt to sound intelligent. Clean it up Airman.

As you were.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Possum.......

Me and the boys have been waiting for your next words oh great one. October 15th shall be the great day that we are finally free from our bondage oh great one. We shall plan big party with bud, jack, and johnny walker. We are ready to piss!

Me and the boys would like to make an idol of your material likeness. We want to put your likeness as a hood ornament on our new dodge vipers. We know that you are more than man.....and would like to worship. God came down from the heavens and whispered into your ear the day of freedom oh great one. No more bosses evil words of humiliation!!!

That is why your ear bleeds from HIS words. Only YOU (I shall not speak of your name) can hear the words!

Oh great one......we now await you and mamma's directions from our heavenly fathers words.

Got to run.....out of bud

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum your words of wisdom inspire me ,,, WOW to have an experience like what you went thru is like seeing a movie ..

WOW !!!! I have marked the date on my calander...oh mighty Possum he who has the gift of premenition .. i will drink the same

kind of beer to see if i have any luck ... i will get me a dog too keep up the great Intell .. 3.47 on the 15 of OCT ... you are the best Possum

i shall spread the good news. Peace my Freind .....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I passed out in my hayfield this afternoon while working on my baler due to the 112 degree heat index. My cur dog woke me up licking on my face plus he stunk. I had blood all over my beard and left ear and couldn't hear from it. I was able to get up and grab a Golden Angel-beer, and then I realized that the voices blew my eardrum out while I laid passed out in the hayfield. They were screaming October 15 and you will cash in at $3.47! I have never been so totally convinced that it's for real this time and my spilled blood and blown eardrum is proof of it. Believers, can you hear me???? It's party time, go for it!!!!

Possum, you sure it wasn't a "Golden Shower" from your curr dog?