Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A sudden stop of the Telegram service in Iraq

yota691

•  Time: 12/16/2020 16:36:18
  •  
  •  Read: 2,951 times

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Telegram service was stopped, on Wednesday afternoon, in Iraq.

All Telegram applications stopped working shortly, and the service and messages could not be accessed throughout Iraq.
The authorities responsible for the site have not announced the reasons for the sudden stop without prior warning.

Wafa Al-Fatlawi  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, yota691 said:
  •  Time: 12/16/2020 16:36:18
  •  
  •  Read: 2,951 times

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Telegram service was stopped, on Wednesday afternoon, in Iraq.

All Telegram applications stopped working shortly, and the service and messages could not be accessed throughout Iraq.
The authorities responsible for the site have not announced the reasons for the sudden stop without prior warning.

Wafa Al-Fatlawi  

If the telegram service stopped working, then call the repairman to fix it. I am just curious , Did the internet stop working, too? Did the phone stop working, too? Did all kinds of the communication devices stop working? Did the border already close? Did the fax machine stop working? My question is what kinds of communication devices that still do work in iraq?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I. T. guy accidently kicked the plug outa the wall .... sorry for the inconvenience service will be restored shortly but im sure some guru will state iraq was testing the new system to be in place after rv / ri takes place , JK .... letsroll

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Somebody go to the bank and bring back a Shiite load of dimes to feed the meter. ( I gotta think of everything??? ) 🤣

.... and what’s with all the adds on DV I get on my phone for Bras for women with “ Big Boobs “ and “ Not so Big Boob “ gals anyway.  I don’t mind, kinda curious though don’t ya think ?

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Somebody go to the bank and bring back a Shiite load of dimes to feed the meter. ( I gotta think of everything??? ) 🤣

.... and what’s with all the adds on DV I get on my phone for Bras for women with “ Big Boobs “ and “ Not so Big Boob “ gals anyway.  I don’t mind, kinda curious though don’t ya think ?

I get " guitars "  still water guitars  if I remember correctly 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

slim pickens nailed his role in blazing saddles actually all of em did , mel brooks / richard pryor and the other writers along with the all star cast hilarious , no way something like that could be done today those involved would be shamed and shunned to oblivion .... cheers horsesoldier 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If the telegram service stopped working, then call the repairman to fix it. I am just curious , Did the internet stop working, too? Did the phone stop working, too? Did all kinds of the communication devices stop working? Did the border already close? Did the fax machine stop working? My question is what kinds of communication devices that still do work in iraq?

I think this high end communications  Cup Phone device is still operational inside Iraq

th?id=OIP.1kAc7lpa-iXvuEX-bn7sfAHaFa&pid=3.1&w=300&h=300&p=0

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1