Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 December 2020

Adam Montana

54 minutes ago, sgtsanders said:

So I wonder if there is a set amount of Dinars (??? Billion) they want to pull in from the street before they flip the switch in the opposite direction? 

Approximately 2 years ago I had read they wanted to pull in 95% of the large notes. Approximately 3-4  months ago i read or heard they had pulled in 90%. Is it true? 🤷 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Artitech said:

If this is true, this sounds like they have agreed on the HCL! Adam has all ways said, when they agree and settle the HCL! The RV will be very close to happening! I truly hope this is True!!!! What a great time to be alive! I can’t wait to kick my new ministry in to high gear! Our fellow citizens need help desperately! I know there are other DV ers that will help advance the love of Jesus Christ on a hurting people too! We are right close to the end of this age too! I truly believe this! I’m so excited, I knew the Good Lord Jesus was going to make away for us to be really true game changers!!! Merry Christmas 🎄🎁!!! JMHO 🤠

Dr Adrian Rodgers said in one of his sermons years ago that the Lord is more focused on “timing “ than he is about “time”

Goooo. Rrrrrvvvvv!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in a while as it's been a terrible, terrible year for me and my family I've gone MIA for a bit.  Mostly because of this damn, global pandemic that I've lost so far 4 very close family members within the last 7 months, lost nearly 40% of my income due to spikes of the virus here in NYC - curfews/shutdowns/business closures, etc....this is just my emotional rant.  I truly understand that I am not the only one.  I know others may have suffered same/similar, unfortunate circumstances.  But my heart broke even more as I had to completely sell off all my dinar after 13 years, trying desperately to hold on the best I could but I had to make ends meet and make sure the kids are fed.

I'm ok now, I am trying to get back on my feet and will try to buy some new Dinars.  I'm just now seeing this recent chat log and I'm wiping away my tears in hoping this ride will end soon for the better of all.  Just that, every now and then I tend to break down in sadness of those whom I've lost dearly to me and unexpectedly, never had the chance to see what I had in store for them when this RV hits.

God bless you all, please help keep the faith and positivity going as some of us dearly do need it. 

Stay safe and thanks my friends.  Hope to see you all on the other side soon.

Freedomwish 😢👍🍺

So sorry to hear what you have been through.   Praying that you are able to recover your investment and see better days ahead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Shedagal said:

So sorry to hear what you have been through.   Praying that you are able to recover your investment and see better days ahead.

FreedomWish, I am so sorry for the loss you have suffered. There are no words to express the depth of hurt and heart ache you have suffered.  I Pray for you and your family for Jesus to bring you peace and mercy for thing to get better and the Grace to get through it all and find a deeper trust in God that there is always a silver lining even though we may not be able to see it.   I sincerely pray you life gets better soon. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...