Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 December 2020

Adam Montana

Most people out there never understood how long this could take, my wife included. She thought it was a dumb investment. I feel that I might finally get to rub it in her face.  And I never make comments here.I  just read and wait. Go RV and Go Trump😁

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/140099/خلاف-جديد-أرجأ-مناقشتها-?fbclid=IwAR38D4ez9R7pYwrRd7NIDqoJ4QBE8Nor5dJIRXFwevyOaQJ5FPAG-QxdF1Y

A new disagreement has postponed discussion.. The Baghdad and Erbil negotiations have kept the 2021 budget out of the government's last session.....

This, today, December 16th, 2020

• Sad 2

Merry Xmas to all that have many years here and to all the family members with many Happy New Years going forward!!  Thank You ADAM and family and your crew and there families.

Be patient and smart with the results and hopefully we will KNOW SOON.........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

and in a different position, a former deputy from the Kurdistan Democratic Party revealed,

... That in a Country and part of the world that dates back over 6,000 years, they have found 42,513 scrolls, 347,697 pieces of parchment, 113 stone tablets, and affidavits from 1456 Tribal chiefs, 767 shepherds, 13 camel herds, and signatures from The Prophet and Saddam Hussein himself (Peace be upon them) who voted to ratify the Erbil/Baghdad comprehensive oil agreement. Interesting to note, they had all voted for Joe Biden and early voted Democratic in the upcoming Georgia runoff election. Nancy Pelosi says she can vouch for the signatures, as she is the only one who was alive at the time and knew the individuals.

In a rarely seen moment of candor by the Speaker of The House, (some say she appeared to have a bit of a tear in her eye) she seemed to speak with memories of days long past, when she stated "You never forget your first pack of Camels". NPR was quick to clarify that is a 'pet' name she uses when referring to the presumptive incoming Vice-President".  No questions were taken from reporters, and the Press was asked to please give her a moment and respect her privacy.  :bananacamel:        

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

40 minutes ago, RobLe said:

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/140099/خلاف-جديد-أرجأ-مناقشتها-?fbclid=IwAR38D4ez9R7pYwrRd7NIDqoJ4QBE8Nor5dJIRXFwevyOaQJ5FPAG-QxdF1Y

A new disagreement has postponed discussion.. The Baghdad and Erbil negotiations have kept the 2021 budget out of the government's last session.....

Bring on the bad news!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

Just my 2 cents worth from an Aussie perspective - - There's continued talk by powerful globalist groups about a possible "Global Reset".     At first that really frightened me - but now I'm thinking....a Global RESET  COULD mean that all things come out the other end more or less EQUAL - so what could that mean for currencies?  Equal would be great, with regards USD / AUD and IQD values, right?

Interesting times ahead people.  Merry Christmas to all. Great thanks to Adam and the Team at DV.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, RobLe said:

Do you have an English translation? Misinformation is bound to be plentiful. 

• Thanks 2