Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR THOSE FRETTING ABOUT THE biden CHEATING...

From Trump’s Lawyer 
Atty. Jenna Ellis...

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...
On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly. 
Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing... 
The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes.  That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!
The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!!  The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes. 
If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected. 
The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly. 
President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole! 
This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.
Thank you Sherri Findley Webb

PLAY NICE!!!  Play Nice!!!

What do you all think about this??  Please discuss this like adults!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

57 minutes ago, Bumper64 said:

From Trump’s Lawyer 
Atty. Jenna Ellis...

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...
On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly. 
Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing... 
The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes.  That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!
The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!!  The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes. 
If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected. 
The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly. 
President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole! 
This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.
Thank you Sherri Findley Webb

PLAY NICE!!!  Play Nice!!!

What do you all think about this??  Please discuss this like adults!!!

Thank you Very Much for this, Bumper64!  Would you happen to have the link to the info : From Trump’s Lawyer?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

All of what's posted in Ms. Ellis' opinion piece is contingent on enough Republicans falling in line....and the prospect of keeping the presidency and congress in Republican hands forever, for payback is sure to come otherwise....The presidency is bigger than any one man, certainly bigger than Donald or Joe.....And what happens in four years if Trump does steal this election, will he give it up or keep the position for life?  He surely wouldn't push one of his children to run, even though he's mentioned it, for that would be giving up control, something he never learned in life......More importantly, would his supporters allow him to destroy the U.S. Constitution and keep the pOTUS position for life?  Way past time for some serious introspection on the part of Trump fans, especially those wrapped up in the radical Q movement.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All of what's posted in Ms. Ellis' opinion piece is contingent on enough Republicans falling in line....and the prospect of keeping the presidency and congress in Republican hands forever, for payback is sure to come otherwise....The presidency is bigger than any one man, certainly bigger than Donald or Joe.....And what happens in four years if Trump does steal this election, will he give it up or keep the position for life?  He surely wouldn't push one of his children to run, even though he's mentioned it, for that would be giving up control, something he never learned in life......More importantly, would his supporters allow him to destroy the U.S. Constitution and keep the pOTUS position for life?  Way past time for some serious introspection on the part of Trump fans, especially those wrapped up in the radical Q movement.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Good post....and one that works both ways.....

The people of the country need to unite to assure all this "party first" crap gets tossed....

What you say about Trump could happen......and Biden, or whoever is pulling his strings, could add States...PR and DC which would add to the power of the Democrats as both are heavily left leaning......SC Justices could be added .....wonder if the left held the big 3.....who might be approved as the new SC Judges...and of course the filibuster....

Either scenario.....we the people......lose.....

As to this election.....who ever wins....wins....

I just want to be sure it was an honest election.....and there is plenty to indicate it wasn't....!

Honestly you can go back a couple of decades to see that both party's have been screwed by the system in various ways.....added votes.....machine manipulation....or even the DNC rigging their own primary so only Clinton could win....

Trump was elected because a number of people had grown tired of the DC corrupt status quo....

That "establishment" has fought him every inch of the way.....they are very afraid of losing control of the gravy train power trip they have carved out for themselves....

This isn't about Trump......

It's about making sure the Country doesn't go down the Krapper because of corrupt politicians and political parties.......

It's time for the people of the country to take it back....     CL

(BTW.... I have heard the Q movement died....)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Good post....and one that works both ways.....

The people of the country need to unite to assure all this "party first" crap gets tossed....

What you say about Trump could happen......and Biden, or whoever is pulling his strings, could add States...PR and DC which would add to the power of the Democrats as both are heavily left leaning......SC Justices could be added .....wonder if the left held the big 3.....who might be approved as the new SC Judges...and of course the filibuster....

Either scenario.....we the people......lose.....

As to this election.....who ever wins....wins....

I just want to be sure it was an honest election.....and there is plenty to indicate it wasn't....!

Honestly you can go back a couple of decades to see that both party's have been screwed by the system in various ways.....added votes.....machine manipulation....or even the DNC rigging their own primary so only Clinton could win....

Trump was elected because a number of people had grown tired of the DC corrupt status quo....

That "establishment" has fought him every inch of the way.....they are very afraid of losing control of the gravy train power trip they have carved out for themselves....

This isn't about Trump......

It's about making sure the Country doesn't go down the Krapper because of corrupt politicians and political parties.......

It's time for the people of the country to take it back....     CL

(BTW.... I have heard the Q movement died....)

Yours is a good post, also.....valid points made.  I think the epic turnout for this election did indeed indicate it was about all about Trump....The fact that Republicans picked up many seats while Donald lost proves this election was all about him in my opinion....as the dividing wedge all along has been him.

Not sure about your Q movement comments....a lot of radical people believe a lot of conspiracy crap these days....and people like Alex Jones are making bank because of it.

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yours is a good post, also.....valid points made.  I think the epic turnout for this election did indeed indicate it was about all about Trump....The fact that Republicans picked up many seats while Donald lost proves this election was all about him in my opinion....as the dividing wedge all along has been him.

Not sure about your Q movement comments....a lot of radical people believe a lot of conspiracy crap these days....and people like Alex Jones are making bank because of it.

GO RV, then BV  

For what it's worth.....CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

32 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

That was an interesting video....The problem is, once the can has been opened and the contents released, how does it get put back in the can?.....Convincing thousands if not millions of Q followers that their reality is BS will be double tough, to say the least....More than likely they will just say that videos like this are perpetrated by the same people they rail against....I'm pessimistic that Q followers will ever come to the realization that they've been duped. 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bigwave said:

In my opinion, that word should have been quoted or replaced with RINO's

image.png.efc8e52f5db83e32467845fc3571910b.png

True....if you honestly believe Donald is an "actual" Republican.  Seems to me, RINO's might be all that remains of that GOP....as whatever party Donald controls now is a shell of it's former Republican self.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

True....if you honestly believe Donald is an "actual" Republican.  Seems to me, RINO's might be all that remains of that GOP....as whatever party Donald controls now is a shell of it's former Republican self.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Yep Republicans use to be avid supporters of states rights. Now you got 100+ Republican Congress men and women sign on to the Texas lawsuit that one state was trying to tell 6 other’s  how to run their state. How far The Donald has brought down the Republicans to another reality is damn scary! 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 10

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Yep Republicans use to be avid supporters of states rights. Now you got 100+ Republican Congress men and women sign on to the Texas lawsuit that one state was trying to tell 6 other’s  how to run their state. How far The Donald has brought down the Republicans to another reality is damn scary! 

There is the interesting concept in this country called rule of law.....and a document called the consitution......

Both seem to afford the citizens of the Country equal rights.....

You seem to have a problem with that?

CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

OMGOODNESS,  Am I to believe that no one else can tell that the supposed creator of Q with the POORLY masked voice is Obama? For crying out loud, even the syntax is an exact match. To say nothing of the Superior ego pretending to know all about Q followers. Common people you're gonna have to do better than that. And the next time maybe get a staffer instead of Obama. 

I follow Q and I can assure you that I've never met anyone who fit Obama's description of Q followers in this video. 

Really doesn't matter though, because by January 20th everyone will know the truth. If not by Christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

There is the interesting concept in this country called rule of law.....and a document called the consitution......

Both seem to afford the citizens of the Country equal rights.....

You seem to have a problem with that?

CL

The Supreme Court spoke. They obviously had a big problem with it! So as far as the rule of law goes. And following the constitution I think I will side with them instead of the AG of Texas trying to score points with an outgoing President. 

• Downvote 1

Had a good laugh over word choice...."And what happens in four years if Trump does steal this election,...."

The allegations that the democrats cheated with dead voters et al, and concern that Trump might steal the election is a big laugh. Who's fooling whom? Why is it ok for the cheating by the left and worried about Trump stealing? YGTBK!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

True....if you honestly believe Donald is an "actual" Republican.

I remember early on he wanted to run as a republican is to try and save it from the bowels of Hell.

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

The Supreme Court spoke.

They will get a bit more evidence soon:

42,000 People Voted In Nevada Twice, Nearly 20,000 Voted Who Don’t Even Live In Nevada…And:

image.png.34d7c3cf1a6fc5e4ad324a9b8cacbf1d.png

https://www.weaselzippers.us/

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

14 hours ago, caddieman said:

The Supreme Court spoke. They obviously had a big problem with it! So as far as the rule of law goes. And following the constitution I think I will side with them instead of the AG of Texas trying to score points with an outgoing President. 

Ignorance is BLISS :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1