Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:49 PM CST - 12/14/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra *** ...We listen to them [IMF] when they talk.  We listen to the BIS when they talk.  And we listen to the World Bank when they talk...all three seem to have the same message going on that we've been watching over the past weeks.  If we look internally at Iraq we continue to get the same kind of messages and notifications...watch the CBI...

*** Mark *** Article: "Dinar value falls as Iraq contemplates currency devaluation"  Why is this story important?  I was always told we would see an “unpegging” just before it…and we would also see a “misinformation” campaign similar to the one we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d…..and we are seeing exactly what we saw in Kuwait….and its been happening over the last couple of days. This tells me to look for “value changes” coming soon in Iraq...I am excited about seeing these stories coming out of Iraq. This mirrors what we have seen before revaluations in other countries in modern history.

*** Frank26 *** ...the floor managers right about now...they know that something is coming.  They know what they need to know from the senior executive level...and now this week we believe the tellers are next...it's not a secret anymore.  The reason why is the tellers, who are really connected to the citizens - they're next...the next two weeks of December are crucial...:drunk:

*** Petra *** ...we are in the end times with regards to our investment in the Iraqi dinar...we know time is short because the IMF has made a very clear indication in articles about what's going on with the exchange rate.  Through the IMF, Iraq has committed to changing their rate prior to the end of the year...That's not coming from us.  That's not coming from Iraq.  That's coming from the IMF themselves.  One of the most influential and powerful organizations in the world... :twothumbs: However, could the devaluation of the IQD ne what they are talking about..?? Just food for thought..!!  RON

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

we would also see a “misinformation” campaign similar to the one we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d

Can you tell me how the kuwait rv/ri if you don't mind? Because iqd is my first investment and i never bought kuwait before. that's why i am really curious how the kuwait rv/ri directly from your own experience.

• Thanks 1

There used to be a man in here who had invested in Kuwait Dinar (him and His father)  Ronin56 (or something like that).

He said they had no way of watching what was going on like we do with this site.  They had to rely on a contact they had over there.  When it revalued it was low. They watched it for several weeks before they cashed out.   The rate bounced around quite a bit and at one point reached over $7, but they cashed out before that point.  It really is not a fair assumption to compare the Kuwait Dinar to the Iraqi Dinar.  It is not the same procedure.  People  thought because all that happened with Kuwait it would be the same for Iraq and that is why so many people invested in Iraqi dinar at that point in time.  We have learned a lot over the last 10 years and understand that this is a whole different animal in Iraq.  Just praying we receive a similar outcome.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

39 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

There used to be a man in here who had invested in Kuwait Dinar (him and His father)  Ronin56 (or something like that).

He said they had no way of watching what was going on like we do with this site.  They had to rely on a contact they had over there.  When it revalued it was low. They watched it for several weeks before they cashed out.   The rate bounced around quite a bit and at one point reached over $7, but they cashed out before that point.  It really is not a fair assumption to compare the Kuwait Dinar to the Iraqi Dinar.  It is not the same procedure.  People  thought because all that happened with Kuwait it would be the same for Iraq and that is why so many people invested in Iraqi dinar at that point in time.  We have learned a lot over the last 10 years and understand that this is a whole different animal in Iraq.  Just praying we receive a similar outcome.

Thank you very much for your information about kuwait revalued. And i just have questions, how long did he and his father has to wait for the kuwait to rv ( because we have already been waiting for almost 17 years and there has been  no rv yet )? And when the kuwait revalued, where did they cash out? Did they Directly fly to country of kuwait or in the us? I just pray that the iqd will rv at the end of this year or the first quarter of 2021. I agree with you that hopefully, we receive similar outcome for the iqd.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

This is the same story we hear every year about this time. Dam i hope its true this time. But don't count on it.

When you think about it, we hear this same story YEAR 'ROUND. But it seems to be more meaningful because it is the end of another year and Christmas has a bit of something to  do with it as well.

Merry Christmas everyone with or without an RV/RI (Preferably WITH).

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, yendor said:

When you think about it, we hear this same story YEAR 'ROUND. But it seems to be more meaningful because it is the end of another year and Christmas has a bit of something to  do with it as well.

Merry Christmas everyone with or without an RV/RI (Preferably WITH).

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. 

I don’t think what we’re hearing now is what we’ve heard in the past years. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12-16-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Petra  We are down to a very short amount of time based on the IMF's statements from 2 weeks ago.  We've got the BIS waiting to invest in the reserves of the Iraq Central Bank...we've go the UST.  We've got IMF.  The Central Bank.  Everybody is ready to go.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 12/16/2020 at 7:59 PM, stanleypower said:

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. 

I don’t think what we’re hearing now is what we’ve heard in the past years. 

I can only hope that you are right.............. But I can't put myself in a position of disappointment if next year we are reading these same hypes.  Again, I DO hope that you are right. There have been far too many disappointments on this ride to not take a "wait and see" or "believe it when I see it" attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it’s a lot different from years past! One thing that has not happened is the dinar being devalued this time. Something is going on ! We know for a fact that Iraq is facing some various deadlines with the IMF and others! If these deadlines are not met Iraq stands to lose a lot! Hopefully the news about the HCL being done with both parties in agreement on the shares of the oil money! If this is true, and Adam is right about the currency being not far behind! It looks like we are in for a very good year! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3