Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Vote of the Electoral College is NOT Certified until CONGRESS Certifies it!!!

That title is correct folks and to the especially challenged demorats that do not know our Constitution here is a quick lesson on how it works! Legally, no one is President elect until congress Certifies a Majority of the electoral college for that person period!! This will be done January 6th! Both chambers will count the electoral votes on January 6th and Pence will run that session! So you see demorats you actually again thought Biden would be President...lol...nope sorry to rain on your corrupt stealing party parade but it will Never happen count on it! Apparently you thought all those provisional votes by EVERY SINGLE state contested today meant nothing...lol..even New Mexico added duplicate electoral votes for Trump! So here is a short 11 minute video everyone should watch released about an hour ago that will explain ALL of this clearly! Thank God for all our true Patriot willing to standup for America and not let these corrupt criminal demorats get away with it! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

January 20th will roll around, President Biden will be sworn in, Donald will be completely moved into his revamped Florida digs and on the course cheating at golf.....And his base will be talking up the next fantastic date "guaranteed" to keep One and Done Donnie in office.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

January 20th will roll around, President Biden will be sworn in, Donald will be completely moved into his revamped Florida digs and on the course cheating at golf.....And his base will be talking up the next fantastic date "guaranteed" to keep One and Done Donnie in office.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

I truly wonder why you close your eyes to all the corruption of the Biden’s ?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

For me, I wonder why Donald's base can't seem to move on from a fair and free election loss confirmed multiple times by a Republican stacked court system.

GO RV, then BV

I’m not talking about the election , I’m referring to all the Biden’s corruption for so many years !!! 
He is a Threat to our National Security

” Come on man “ is a con man selling our country out !

• Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I’m not talking about the election , I’m referring to all the Biden’s corruption for so many years !!! 
He is a Threat to our National Security

” Come on man “ is a con man selling our country out !

Well....we're certainly going to get a chance to see if what you say is correct.  When American mom and pop shop products can compete with Chinese made products price wise, things will certainly change.  Most lower or middle class Americans can't afford to shop on main street...they need Walmart from a "stretch their dollar" standpoint....simple as that.  I don't like it either, but it is what it is.  

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My God,  these people on the left are PATHETIC. They even corrupted the Electoral college. Having Police and troops blocking the Michigan state Capitol. 

And people think Martial law isn't coming :facepalm1:

#WE ARE AT WAR 

How is having police protection an act of corruption?

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 1

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...
On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.
Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...
The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!
The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.
If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.
The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly.
President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!
This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.
Tic Toc... Tic Toc...
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

How is having police protection an act of corruption?

GO RV, then BV

Preventing the Republican electors from participating ISN'T POLICE PROTECTION. 

It's Communist Gulag tactics. Furthermore, I'm disappointed in you for pretending otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Preventing the Republican electors from participating ISN'T POLICE PROTECTION. 

It's Communist Gulag tactics. Furthermore, I'm disappointed in you for pretending otherwise. 

With the credible threats that were being protected against....only essential electors needed to be there to cast their votes, not faithless electors seeking media attention....the police had enough people to protect as well as themselves.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

With the credible threats that were being protected against....only essential electors needed to be there to cast their votes, not faithless electors seeking media attention....the police had enough people to protect as well as themselves.

GO RV, then BV

Can you show me where ANY Republican "Official" has posed a threat to anyone?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Can you show me where ANY Republican "Official" has posed a threat to anyone?

Who said anything about ANY Republican Official being a threat?  The threats we're discussing didn't involved Republican officials, though some were indeed threatened for not circumventing state laws.....they were threats against the appointed electors for the winning candidate of the state in question.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Who said anything about ANY Republican Official being a threat?  The threats we're discussing didn't involved Republican officials, though some were indeed threatened for not circumventing state laws.....they were threats against the appointed electors for the winning candidate of the state in question.

GO RV, then BV

The Republican electors were who was prevented from participating. NO ONE ELSE. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No Republican electors were prevented from voting for their state's elected choice of certified candidate....as far as I know.  Where did this happen, in what state?

GO RV, then BV

There's a video of Police refusing to allow the Republican electors entrance into the State Capitol of Michigan. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Who you think made those threats?

It was not the 2 people that showed up for JB speech today.

81 million vote man got two people and several reporters to show:

biden-rally-2-peeps-600x462.jpg

What a turn out - oh my......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/joe-biden-holds-parking-lot-rally-ossoff-warnock-empty-wearhouse-photos-people-guy-got-81-million-votes/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

It was not the 2 people that showed up for JB speech today.

81 million vote man got two people and several reporters to show:

biden-rally-2-peeps-600x462.jpg

What a turn out - oh my......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/joe-biden-holds-parking-lot-rally-ossoff-warnock-empty-wearhouse-photos-people-guy-got-81-million-votes/

The key thing is he got 81 million to show up when it counted. And excuse me while I LMAO at anything the GATEWAYPUNDIT says. One of the most lying sources of media that has ever been. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1