Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Same day blessing - Kim Clement

GregHi

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

@LadyGrace'sDaddy

What is your opinion on Trumps "All currencies will be on a level playing field" statement?

Some people think he is saying all currencies will be worth the same amount. Ex. 1:1

I think it means all currencies will be at their true value backed by assets.

Thank you!

yes exactly

On 12/16/2020 at 7:03 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And it should be noted that the word of God only ever said ONE MAN will make peace with Israel. 

No matter what anyone has to say about everything else Donald Trump, he is making Peace with Israel via the "Abraham Accord"

he is the greatest and victory for him will be on or around Jan 5th

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 12/15/2020 at 3:03 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And it should be noted that the word of God only ever said ONE MAN will make peace with Israel. 

No matter what anyone has to say about everything else Donald Trump, he is making Peace with Israel via the "Abraham Accord"

But the Bible also says the Anti Christ is Assyrian, which Trump is not.

The antichrist is from Assyria: Isa 10:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his WHOLE WORK upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria , and the glory of his high looks.

Also:

The Apostle John calls him the beast that rises from the sea while the Prophet Isaiah and the Prophet Micah calls the Antichrist the “ASSYRIAN.” In the English Bible translation of the Old Testament, this figure is known as “Asshur,” which is a name usually translated as “ the Assyrian “.

The peace treaty this "one" creates will be a 7 year treaty and he will break it mid way and desecrate the Temple and demand he be worshipped as God. I don't see Trump doing this or even being able to do this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/15/2020 at 9:10 AM, Longtimelurker said:

Trump can run for a 3rd term if certain criteria is met. The false impeachment accusations for Russia collusion to my understanding qualifies for a 3rd term.

The Following Amendment says nothing of a false impeachment allows a President to run for a third term. 

Presidential Term Limit

AMENDMENT XXII

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

One other thing that I will mention here is that Trump has stated he would run in 2024. Not sure if he will or won't should he not be sworn in in January. The only other President to have two terms in office separated by another President is the 22nd and 24th President Grover Cleveland. A few Presidents have tried but only one has succeeded thus far.

Back to the point here is that nothing in the 22nd Amendment states that false impeachment would allow him a third term. He could possibly become a VP and if the President (not Trump) bows out before 2 years and one day, then Trump can then run again for a full four years thus having been President up to 10 years. However, somehow I do not think Trump the Vice President type., although there have been President(s) who have been VP after being President early on.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

On 12/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, Longtimelurker said:

@LadyGrace'sDaddy

What is your opinion on Trumps "All currencies will be on a level playing field" statement?

Some people think he is saying all currencies will be worth the same amount. Ex. 1:1

I think it means all currencies will be at their true value backed by assets.

Thank you!

LTL, I much prefer your take!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Theseus said:

The Following Amendment says nothing of a false impeachment allows a President to run for a third term. 

Presidential Term Limit

AMENDMENT XXII

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

One other thing that I will mention here is that Trump has stated he would run in 2024. Not sure if he will or won't should he not be sworn in in January. The only other President to have two terms in office separated by another President is the 22nd and 24th President Grover Cleveland. A few Presidents have tried but only one has succeeded thus far.

Back to the point here is that nothing in the 22nd Amendment states that false impeachment would allow him a third term. He could possibly become a VP and if the President (not Trump) bows out before 2 years and one day, then Trump can then run again for a full four years thus having been President up to 10 years. However, somehow I do not think Trump the Vice President type., although there have been President(s) who have been VP after being President early on.

The 22nd Amendment is referring to a DULY elected president. The Democrats have claimed since day 1 that Trump is an illegitimate president making it a non-duly elected president. According to Trumps Attorney, because of the "illegitimate" treatment (including the fake impeachment), Trump could run again. 😎

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Presidential Term Limit

AMENDMENT XXII

Pat Cipollone is the Attorney who stated the above. 

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Presidential Term Limit

AMENDMENT XXII

My Great Uncle is Grover Cleveland.  He actually was going to run for a 3rd term but became ill and could not run. 

• Upvote 4

On 12/14/2020 at 11:53 PM, GregHi said:

Hey guys. I just had a thought... Kim Clement at one time used the phrase, “also known as the same day blessing”. Sorry I don’t have the full quote, but I was thinking what if this “same day blessing” is the dinar RV and Christmas or the dinar RV and Trump getting a 2nd term?? If it is the dinar and Christmas, we may seriously be less than 2 weeks away..

just thinking out loud.. thoughts??

On 12/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, Dinarrock said:

I love the way you think Greg I will give this an Amen!!!

Took the words right out of my month - "Love the way you think". 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/17/2020 at 11:10 AM, Longtimelurker said:

The 22nd Amendment is referring to a DULY elected president. The Democrats have claimed since day 1 that Trump is an illegitimate president making it a non-duly elected president. According to Trumps Attorney, because of the "illegitimate" treatment (including the fake impeachment), Trump could run again. 😎

If Pres. Trump was not duly elected, no matter what the demoncraps claim or not claim, he would not have been sworn into office. The term DULY means that proper procedure was followed. A non-duly elected President would actually be Biden since there was widespread and systematic election fraud going on in the election. Biden could be considered a non-duly elected President because fraud by its very definition means that proper procedure was not followed, i.e. the changing of the laws by everyone but the legislature. There is nothing to show that President Trump was not a duly elected President other than claims. There is evidence to the contrary of this most recent election. Again just because someone claims there isn't doesn't mean that is the case. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

If Pres. Trump was not duly elected, no matter what the demoncraps claim or not claim, he would not have been sworn into office. The term DULY means that proper procedure was followed. A non-duly elected President would actually be Biden since there was widespread and systematic election fraud going on in the election. Biden could be considered a non-duly elected President because fraud by its very definition means that proper procedure was not followed, i.e. the changing of the laws by everyone but the legislature. There is nothing to show that President Trump was not a duly elected President other than claims. There is evidence to the contrary of this most recent election. Again just because someone claims there isn't doesn't mean that is the case. 

Fair enough. I can't argue, I'm not educated in this type of thing. I am, however,  trusting in the Whitehouse Councilman and his statement. I personally don't want the constitution to be "stretched" even though i am a huge Trump fan as i feel the 22nd Amendment is very clear. We could easily get the same results with someone else in his administration as President. 

• Upvote 1